My GF is pissed if I talk to my friends when i'm with her

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my GF hates it if (for example) we go to a party, and I leave her with her friends, while I have fun with my male friends. Or when we are shopping then I meet my friend, and I have a chat with him for about 5 minutes, letting her shopping by herself for a while.

My GF said that it's not polite to do that. But I think it's a normal thing to do. So who's right here?

Augie

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two very different situations mentioned above.

Part 1 at a party, she should not get pissed that you talk to others as long as you talk to her thoughout the night, and when you are talking to her show she is your by touching her, if you don't she and her friends will ***** that you showed no real interest.

Part 2 at the shops, She is correct that you are meant to be together so why wasn't she also talking to your friend.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
part 1 at a party: she shouldnt get mad. just dont leave her alone too long. include her. let ur friends be her friends and her friends be ur friends.

part 2 at the mall: she should not get mad. u can talk to someone for 5 minutes.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
part 1 at a party: she shouldnt get mad. just dont leave her alone too long. include her. let ur friends be her friends and her friends be ur friends.

part 2 at the mall: she should not get mad. u can talk to someone for 5 minutes.
agreed

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you doing what you do and don't get mad if your not fvcking with her. You know what i'm saying? Don't let her tell you how to do you!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
So my GF hates it if (for example) we go to a party, and I leave her with her friends, while I have fun with my male friends. Or when we are shopping then I meet my friend, and I have a chat with him for about 5 minutes, letting her shopping by herself for a while.

My GF said that it's not polite to do that. But I think it's a normal thing to do. So who's right here?
Have you tried including her in the conversations such that she can't go off on her own? Also, why do you leave her to fend for herself at a party when you know that she's not one to mingle on her own?