Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My game is tighter, yet my friend gets the girls

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
If you actually believe that crap, then I feel sorry for you. Lets reverse the scenario shall we?

You are with a 6 who is an excellent conversationalist and you really like her and blah, blah, blah... all of a sudden, a 10 comes along and does nothing more than wink at you and walk off. Would you ditch the 6 and go after the 10 who was clearly interested in you? Duh, of course you would. And you would do it for NO other reason than because the other girl was hotter. I guess that if you define absolutely everything as game (like you did), then you would be right, but that's a stretch, isn't it...

It sort of sounds like you are saying that more attractive people have more game anyways, so average people will always lose because their game can never compare?
That's stupid; unless you were originally only with the HB6 for the superficial aspect then of course you'd run off to the HB10.

But despite what the majority of women hating, bitter men here believe; not all women are superficial *****s.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
If you actually believe that crap, then I feel sorry for you. Lets reverse the scenario shall we?

You are with a 6 who is an excellent conversationalist and you really like her and blah, blah, blah... all of a sudden, a 10 comes along and does nothing more than wink at you and walk off. Would you ditch the 6 and go after the 10 who was clearly interested in you? Duh, of course you would. And you would do it for NO other reason than because the other girl was hotter. I guess that if you define absolutely everything as game (like you did), then you would be right, but that's a stretch, isn't it...

It sort of sounds like you are saying that more attractive people have more game anyways, so average people will always lose because their game can never compare?
Uhmm... I'm not that attractive (a 4-6 according to pic rating sites; if you pm me - i will show you a picture)... and can out pickup most men that women consider hot...

i do it by the vibe i give off, which is very sexual...
i do it with intense eye contact...
i do it by not taking anything too serious...
i do it with wit and humor...
I do it with a lot of genuine things as well as learned things...
and pretty soon - I do it in her butt...

im not saying there isn't superficial woman out there... women that if you approach at a club will be like, "you are not good looking enough for me. bye now."... but by in large - that's a show for their friends; they're just looking for a trophy looking guy to approach them...

Take that same girl and put her in a place where she's by herself (like a bookstore) and she won't be that same way...

I've heard "i don't know why im attracted to you. there's just something about you" from many many many women.... and if you evaluate that statement: it's them more or less saying my looks aren't good enough to justify their attraction. I've also had women flat out tell me that my personality is what attracted them to me.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chad2k5 said:
what's the deal? he's a good friend and all, but man this site says it's about game and mine is smoother but he usually ends up getting the attention. he's got a steady g/f now so we don't really sarge much anymore.

here's a pic of him.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3598/83776567.jpg

maybe I just think my game is better? not sure
He looks like someone getting ready to do a home invasion.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Uhmm... I'm not that attractive (a 4-6 according to pic rating sites; if you pm me - i will show you a picture)... and can out pickup most men that women consider hot...

im not saying there isn't superficial woman out there... women that if you approach at a club will be like, "you are not good looking enough for me. bye now."... but by in large - that's a show for their friends; they're just looking for a trophy looking guy to approach them...

Take that same girl and put her in a place where she's by herself (like a bookstore) and she won't be that same way...

I've heard "i don't know why im attracted to you. there's just something about you" from many many many women.... and if you evaluate that statement: it's them more or less saying my looks aren't good enough to justify their attraction. I've also had women flat out tell me that my personality is what attracted them to me.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bukowski_merit again."

Great post, someone rep him for me.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called natural attraction and much of it is biological and subconscious.

The pic of your buddy tells the whole story...he has TONS of natural masculinity right in his face. Strong facial features, facial hair, etc.

Women respond.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accension said:
That's stupid; unless you were originally only with the HB6 for the superficial aspect then of course you'd run off to the HB10.

But despite what the majority of women hating, bitter men here believe; not all women are superficial *****s.
All human beings are superficial when stripped to their core. You will have great difficulty convincing a sane male that a hot girl isn't better than an average girl because some people would consider the guy to be "superficial"...

I am superficial and shallow, I admit it. Part of being a good photographer is not having a heart and rejecting things that would ruin the shot (i.e. average girls) because the only thing people see is the end result. Nobody cares about anything you did to get a girl, they simply look at her and judge you based on how hot she is. If she isn't hot, you have no status. However, if you are not hot and she is super hot, you instantly become a discontinuous object of mystery causing the other girls to wonder: "why is that guy with her? I have to go find out, there has to be something more to him for that hot girl to be around him"

This brings me to another excellent point. You will NEVER get to see that girl in a bookstore or any place that is devoid of other status holding females, nor will you EVER get a chance to practice game on a girl of this type in a location that levels the playing field. Girls know that this takes place and avoid doing anything which could ever compromise her superior status. In short, you won't ever see this type of girl in 7-11...

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to stop consciously comparing yourself to him.

Just do it naturally.

IT should not be a COMPETITION.

Women should just come naturally because you're what a WOMAN wants & she's going to cherish the moments she spends with you.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had dinner a few nights ago with a hot chick with big tities that is banging a guy that looked like he was mildly retarded. They got together based on their interactions in a class. Now he's ****ing a hot chick with a masters and I can tell you he must be far uglier than the average guy here. All these excuses are a bunch of bull****.

She doesnt want to **** a woman, she's not a lesbian, if you act like a little woman she won't be attracted to you. Crying, whining, making excuses, debating for an hour whether or not to make a move, trying to "read" her body language just like in female magazines, being depressed, contemplating plastic surgery--all feminine behavior for the weak who can't handle a hot chick. Does this sound like you? If so maybe you should try being a man for a change. She wants someone to grab her and **** the living **** out of her and make her orgasm over and over, and she's never going to believe some little woman acting man can do that and the hotter the chick the more true that is not the other way around. Be a man, be the guy who can take care of business, don't be afraid to go after what you want, dress well but don't get too hung up on looks. These are the stereotypes for a guy that a woman should want, and guess what she's learned them too.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
bukowski_merit said:

This is what I've been saying. Have fun though trying to convince some others. Dude, I can't tell you how often I see hotties with ugly guys. Most of the time from what I see, this is the case. It's gotten to the point that when I see a hot chick with a good-looking guy, it's actually refreshing. One question though, do you have a lot of money or any kind of status going that might allow for all the hook-ups?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
This brings me to another excellent point. You will NEVER get to see that girl in a bookstore or any place that is devoid of other status holding females, nor will you EVER get a chance to practice game on a girl of this type in a location that levels the playing field. Girls know that this takes place and avoid doing anything which could ever compromise her superior status. In short, you won't ever see this type of girl in 7-11...
Wait... you won't ever see a hot woman at a 7-11? what? that is utter nonsense... do you really think these girls hide under a rock until they can get a group together to venture out with them?

i live in a college town... Super hot women all around, walking up and down the streets, in stores, sitting on park benches, etc. and more than half the time - they are completely by themselves (like big girls)

and you say "NEVER" in a bookstore? The Borders by my house is PACKED with attractive women...

This is what day game is about... It's about "leveling the playing field" and it's very possible... on top of that - they normally aren't as dressed up as they are in the club, so they don't get bonus points from your subconscious by wearing a revealing outfit. I've more than once thought a woman was very sexy in a club/bar setting and seen them later in normal clothes and it's not always good.

This is what I've been saying. Have fun though trying to convince some others. Dude, I can't tell you how often I see hotties with ugly guys. Most of the time from what I see, this is the case. It's gotten to the point that when I see a hot chick with a good-looking guy, it's actually refreshing. One question though, do you have a lot of money or any kind of status going that might allow for all the hook-ups?
"all the hook-ups"? I don't want to give the wrong impression - im involved in 4 MLTRs (multiple long term relationships) and hardly ever go out and do pickup anymore... so im not out getting new pu$$y every weekend.... i could be... but that's a lot of work and i'd rather be spending it on myself... and although i do pickups from time to time when i can't resist the urge - i never call them anymore... i get enough...

money? i make 32k a year right now (going to school to be a pharmacutical tech...)
[social] status? im not afraid to talk to anyone, and i make friends with people fast... but my social circle is rather small and comprised of mostly friends i've been friends with since 13.
the only thing i can point to that is a "status" or looks type thing is that im 6 foot, 170, and absolutely ripped... i wear tight clothes that shows this off; normally with 3-4 buttons unbuttoned... but this really just helps me project my sexuality more... but it doesn't make my face anymore attractive (i have a fat oval face)...

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the pic of ur friend is useless without one of you for comparison.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Looks gets you in the door. Personality keeps you in the door. If you can't get in the door in the first place, personality is virtually useless.

ANYONE can get in the door. This is what the community is all about. Looks get you noticed sooner. But, if you lack looks, and have game, you actively move in. She doesnt need to notice you from a distance, because you've gotten in her reality yourself. If she doesnt open the door for you based on your looks, kick the goddamned thing down with your game, wit, personality, confidence, alphaness, etc. and watch the good looking guy with no game scurry away with his tail between his legs.

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you try to hard and buddy just goes out acting like himself and isnt over thinking like you are.

i bet you enter the bar/club with all kinds of **** running through your head on how to pick-up girls and u r so worried about"game" and buddy just walks into the bar being himself...no pressure...conversation just flows for him..it's all natural(Girls probably find it refreshing) lol

Usually guys who are worried about "game" dont' have any

it should come natural

dont try so hard...girls pick up on that and hate it.....let it flow

meeting a girl should just be natural...just relax lol be yourself and it will happen

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
On a serious tip, average guys have to try 5 times harder than naturals. Naturals don't have to worry about a girl being taken nor do they have to worry about the sh*t tests. The attraction process goes much faster when you're a natural.

Looks gets you in the door. Personality keeps you in the door. If you can't get in the door in the first place, personality is virtually useless.
Thats why im tryin to become a superstar, period....and getin out of Louisiana...real talk....

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i live in a college town... Super hot women all around
That is the reason why you are having all this success. Same story for me when I was in college. And I was beginning to think it was something else you were doing. So, what happens when you no longer live in a college town? Or, like most men who live in a big city where there are large numbers of unattractive females and you have to compete for the few good ones?

And for your information, most cities are subdivided by income level. So, you will never see that super hot blonde at some store in the ghetto or at the gas station unless you go to the neighborhood where they live. In simpler terms, they hide around their very exclusive high income neighborhoods which can be considered "under a rock" to some people. Sorry, but that is the reality of life outside of a college town.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a car. I go to different neighborhoods and even different towns. When I was a couple years younger, I had girls take me to parties where I'd make more contacts. Now, I'd be more likely to just talk to people I see around town, in parking lots, bookstores, outside shopping centers, etc. If that doesn't produce anything there are always pubs. Really I don't need to do any of that because I have a surplus of women lined up at all times it seems, but if I needed to I would do so.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of guys out there with rock solid game that have never touched pick up material before

Take club promoters, a lot of those guys have pretty rock solid game yet most of them have never applied any specific pick up tactics. That being said, they practice the principles and their job forces them to be a good pickup artist, otherwise they don’t get paid.

As long as you’re putting the hard work in and exercising the principles, you’ll get there