Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My game is great, but is isn't

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
What's up guys? I'm confused. First off, I'm a really good looking 18 year-old guy. I have no problems pulling in 9s and 10s around my age bracket. The problems start when I go for the 22 and 23 year-olds. I just can't get the number. Even if it's chicks that I've known for a bit. My game is the same, my attitude is the same, etc. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
hate to break it to ya, but most 22 and 23 year old girls (especially really attactive ones that you're going for) aren't gonna be with a guy who's that much younger than them, regardless if you're very good looking.

there's nothing wrong with your game bro, but those older chicks are gonna wanna be with guys their age, or older.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is defintely true..they are 22, 23...they want a 25 yr old with a good job

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea its hard, they are the chicks everyone wants...

Maybe you'll get lucky and get a few older ones who want to screw some young guy for fun...

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
overall, no. but in your situation yes. most 4 or 5 year age gaps happen when both people are out of their teens. and the ones where both aren't, it's the guy that's older, not the woman.

you're 18, so you're probly what, a senior in high school? lol these woman are in college, and are probably about to start their professions.

think about it. if you were a really attractive 22 year old woman, you're gonna have tons of options from MEN, and don't really care about 18 year old boys.

and you are an example as well. you're a very good looking 18 year old guy. why don't you want girls who are younger than you? hell, you don't even want girls your age, you want the girls who are older than you. and the girls who are older than you are gonna want men who are older than them.

Last edited:

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
I never really thought about it like that Chad, good post. It sucks, cuz most of the time I'm only attracted to the girls who are older than me. And yeah, I'm a senior in HS.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this isnt a knock on you at all.

but in the eyes of me..and I will be 23 in a few months..you are still a kid.

how will a 22, 23 yr old women feel?

believe me when I say that the next 4 yrs you will change Drastically and see things in a much diff light

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blizzard128
Hmm, do you guys think age matters that much?
Depends on the girl AND situation, but in many cases, can I hear a "HELL YEA!"?

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
Well I always hear people say "Age doesn't matter that much, it's just a number." So wtf, what's going on?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I always hear people say "Age doesn't matter that much, it's just a number." So wtf, what's going on?
Who says this? I've heard it when I was in high school from insecure girls who did not want to reveal their young age.

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
you're not getting it blizzard. age difference in relationships isn't uncommon, but at your age, it is. how many relationships do you know of where the chick is 22 or 23, and the guy is 18? nope, doesn't happen. the only time that does happen is if the GUY is the older of the two.

a very attractive looking woman will get FAR more attention than an equally attractive looking guy. An attractive looking woman won't have a problem getting a guy 4 years older than her. But an attractive looking guy will have a tough time getting a chick 4 years older than him.

do you understand what i'm saying?

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it bro. Don't let them older women look down on you, in fact treat them like they are YOUNGER than you, that you're much more mature than they (it's a fine line but you also don't want to come across as pseudo, so play it ultra-cool). That's all I can tell ya. Don't let their "I'm more mature" game effect YOUR game. Because the reality is, all else aside, it is GOOD to be younger.

****, when I think older women I'm thinking in DECADES, not years LOL :D I'm 22 and I go for 30-45 year old hotties. But those are easier for me to get than for you to get the ones just a few years older. Because when women go over 30, their appetite for younger men goes up ten-fold.

'Slinger

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, do you guys think age matters that much?
YES. Of course it does. I know quite a few girls who are 23-27 and NONE of them would date an 18 year old guy, no matter how good-looking he is.

People change so much from the time they are 18 to 25 that you just cant relate to a teenager in any sort of social way when you've matured through all the sh*t that they are going through. This is pretty much universal.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm I pulled a 25 year old and a 23 when I was 19 during my spring semester of my freshmen year of college.

It was mostly luck of the circumstances that I was actually able to date these girls at all. And it really wasn't all that different from dating girls my own age. They definately weren't any more exciting then the other girls that I was seeing.

The 25 year old was a grad student at my school. She had come close to getting married, so I guess I caught the aftermath of what she was hoping was going to be a life long relationship. I think after that she really wasn't looking for a "serious" relationship and what i offered her had no strings so she figured why not. We went surfing and skin diving alot, ate together from time to time and had regular sex. And since we weren't really in a relationship I was still able to see other girls.

The 23 year old I actually met at a house party I was at. When I walked in she gave me "the look" but I didn't think too much of it. My then ex girlfriend was suppose to show up with her new b/f so all I was concered with was drinking myself stupid with my boys. Anyway I was haning with my best, but he was talkin to some girl he met before in one of his classes or something. And the 23 yearold just kinda waltzed over and started talking to me. We hit it off from the get go. I don't even think I had mentioned my age but she told she was a grade school teacher so I knew she had to be a bit older then I was. Anyway I was honest with her I told her how old I was and she was like "you're a little young but that's okay I guess" I only went out with her for less then two months (It was really hard for us to match schecules) but It wasn't that big of a deal.

It's possible for you to date older girls but honestly you arent missing all that much. I hooked up with a bunch of older girls when I was your age but those are the only two I actually dated and it really wasn't all that extravagent. You should just focus on getting with goodlooking, quality, decent girls and age really shouldn't be a major factor in that decision. If you're doing it just to see if you can... its possible but I'm sure you have better ways to spend your time.