my game improved but still not getting there

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
today i met a cute girl who was a year or two younger than me and i started talking to her randomly

at first i tried some push pull and she was ****ing attracted to me. she laughed and started asking me questions about me as well. she said that she studies business and i said that it's boring but she was like "whyyyyy? it's really interesting to me" the conversation was good but it dried out towards the end because i could not say anything interesting and she didn't give me her contact when i asked for it but i guess it was weird asking for contact after 5 minutes of talking but i could see her giggling after i left her to go in my own direction. she was probably thinking about the experience

so my game did improve after trying some techniques but my conversation skills are still not great or interesting enough for long. i mean i can hold a good conversation with guys because we are boys so we get quick rapport talking about girls,sex etc but how do i get good rapport with a girl? i think i should watch some david deangelo stuffs and try again tomorrow

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because i could not say anything interesting and she didn't give me her contact when i asked for it but i guess it was weird asking for contact after 5 minutes of talking
they give it in seconds sometimes

she probably just wasn't that into you. Nothing really to 'learn' from that. It's a numbers game. Onto the next!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any cold approach, you need gauge the woman pretty quickly. It is about creating some good vibes right away but not overstaying your welcome so to speak unless she is really reciprocating interest. If you are at the end of the exchange so to speak, either ask her to join you somewhere else if it is going extremely well OR get her number for setting something up later. You get in trouble if you continue to stand there and drag out the initial interaction past its natural exchange and things get awkward. Don't be afraid to take control and put the ball in your court with the two above options as soon as you feel it is a good time to do so. Always trust your gut -- and you get way better at this the more you do it.

OP - you are already further along than about 95% of men. Most men will never cold approach and make excuses. Kudos to you for doing so and doing it at such a young age. I certainly wasn't as comfortable as you at age 19.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
You’re young, my guy. There is so much that you can learn if you keep at it and an open mind. You’ll figure it out through experience, it’s a wonderful journey :cool:
how long was your journey?

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
In any cold approach, you need gauge the woman pretty quickly. It is about creating some good vibes right away but not overstaying your welcome so to speak unless she is really reciprocating interest. If you are at the end of the exchange so to speak, either ask her to join you somewhere else if it is going extremely well OR get her number for setting something up later. You get in trouble if you continue to stand there and drag out the initial interaction past its natural exchange and things get awkward. Don't be afraid to take control and put the ball in your court with the two above options as soon as you feel it is a good time to do so. Always trust your gut -- and you get way better at this the more you do it.

OP - you are already further along than about 95% of men. Most men will never cold approach and make excuses. Kudos to you for doing so and doing it at such a young age. I certainly wasn't as comfortable as you at age 19.
you can't even imagine how hard it was to get past the approach anxiety. i had to ask women for direction,time and whatever till i got comfortable asking these things and started having longer conversation with random girls on street
i will see how my journey ends and i hope that i don't get beaten up by a girl's father or brother lol

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score

she probably just wasn't that into you. Nothing really to 'learn' from that. It's a numbers game. Onto the next!
i did get facebook names from few girls in seconds but it's really hard to find someone on facebook and also there was no getting to know each other in real life, it was more like a push-pull line giving her attraction towards me that's why she gave me the number and she would probably not wanna talk again when her emotions change. girls emotions are also weird because at first they talk to you with fun and attraction but next day they try to avoid you when they see you

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This vid looks fake. That is some weird interaction, just a bit too easy and perfect, and she just seems too easy.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with using push/pull. Focus more on building a connection and comfort first. Telling her that her degree was boring didn't do you any good. It's kind of an insult. Ask open ended questions to get her talking. Maybe ask her what she plans to do after college. When she gets done telling you about her career plans, Tell her you are looking for a wife and wanted to have 15 kids while living in your RV down by the river. Say it with a smile.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you are looking for a wife and wanted to have 15 kids while living in your RV down by the river. Say it with a smile.
I know you mean well, Duke, but the problem with humour is that not many people have a feeling for being witty.

If you give someone a line like this, it's bound to torpedo his interactions.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Be careful with using push/pull. Focus more on building a connection and comfort first. Telling her that her degree was boring didn't do you any good. It's kind of an insult. Ask open ended questions to get her talking. Maybe ask her what she plans to do after college. When she gets done telling you about her career plans, Tell her you are looking for a wife and wanted to have 15 kids while living in your RV down by the river. Say it with a smile.
she doesn't have a degree. she was younger than me so still studying

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid point

Stay away from saying things that might be taken as criticism, people are very sensitive these days

Always say positive things or just change the subject

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Solid point

Stay away from saying things that might be taken as criticism, people are very sensitive these days

Always say positive things or just change the subject
i am from an asian country and girls are mostly still feminine here compared to west so they mostly won't lash out on you for things although they might lash out if they really feel offended or violated

GodsGiftToWomen

Reaction score
etc but how do i get good rapport with a girl? i think i should watch some david deangelo stuffs and try again tomorrow
DD is classic and fun to watch. But.. Unfortunately, we can't get better by watching videos or listening to podcasts (etc.). The only way to get good rapport (and improve every part of your game) is numbers. You have to get in the field and talk, talk, talk. Do you need to hit on every girl you see? No. But, keep conversations going longer than you normally have them.

The barista at a coffee shop, a guy (yes, just a convo) at a checkout register, etc. Talk, talk, talk...and the rapport will come naturally.

GGTW