Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my friends girl tried to kiss me last night

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
i took the girls home last night from a get together we were at (because they dont live near us guys) and its easiest to drop my friends girl off last so i can go round in a circuit.

anyway, she had been flirting with me all night (her boyfriend wasnt there) and i kept trying to get away from her etc, im not down with messing with a friends girl. definitely not the right thing to do.

so anyway i drop her off and turn round to talk to her to say goodbye, she leans over and tries to kiss me, i quickly turned my head so she kinda got me on the cheek but lips a bit as well. and it was definitely a proper kiss.

so what should i do now? im not going to mess with her or anything but should i tell my friend? wait to see if she does it again? not give her the opporutnity to do it again?

the thing is before her and my friend started going out i fingered her and she tossed me off so even though that was before she'd even met her now boyfriend he is wary of me.

this sucks, i dont want him to get hurt.

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
shuttup Dilly!
ok i've bin in this situation before, but firstly is this girl and your friend still dating, if so then leave her alone, she comes near you then walk away, secondly do you like her? if so, and if they aren't together anymore, and if they werent that serious then talk to your friend, ask him how he feels about you an his ex getting together, tell him that if he doesnt like the idea then you'll back off because you want him as a friend, when i was in this situation, i really liked the girl and they weren't that serious anyway, but i still talked to the guy an he told me that he would be happy to see two of his best friends get together, so it all worked out, im now helping this guy get some more girls and im still in the relationship with his ex, an he shows no sign of being pissed off

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy, this happened to me and the best decision I made last year was not giving in to temptation.

Stay away from her. If she tries it again, tell her not to pull that ****. I don't know if you should tell your friend what she did.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him. If my girl was cheating on me I'd next her on the spot.

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
they are still together, and my friend is very much an afc. VERY much. i think that if i told him he might not believe me, or he would but he would blame me for it.

the thing is hes never had a girlfriend before and he seems very insecure about it. im not best friends with him or anything but i wouldnt get with her unless they had broken up and he didnt care.

i'll see what happens, but if she tries anything i;ll tell her to stop.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're a smart guy.
You understood two important things:

1) You do NOT mess around with friend's girls.
2) If you told him, he either wouldn't believe you; or blame you for it. It sucks, but it's the way it is.

The best thing you can do is just if she tries anything again, tell her straight out that you don't wanna touch your friend's girl.
Explain to her that you're not going to tell your friend about it, but you don't want her disrespecting him anymore. The reason you tell her you won't taddle is because if you don't, she'll think you ARE going to tell him, and so SHE'LL tell him FIRST that you tried to pull a move on her - to get her out of the clear - and steer you straight into ****.

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she dumped him today, saying that she "just wanted to be single" hes an afc so he believed it and went on to say he was fine with it.

im going to see what happens, but im not gonna chase her.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she got bored of him. Thats what always happens with AFCs, their girlfriend will eventually dump them when they meet someone that is more fun (like a DJ, perhaps). I'm willing to bet she wants you.

Now, let me council you to this:

1) NEVER go for a girl if it will mess up a friendship. You and your friend can last forever, but this girl won't. When its all said and done, you'll wish you were still friends with him and she wasnt worth it.

2)However, since they have broken up, she is fair game. I would wait a little while however. Hang out a little bit so she doesnt lose interest, but don't go all out for her.

3) If this guy isn't your best friend who you frequently hang out with, I don't see a problem with you two hooking up. **Plus, he's an AFC so he probably won't have the balls do get mad.***

No matter what, let things cool down between her and her ex. Don't be the aggressor until then. If she is all over you, then there is nothing you can do about it, now can you :D

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
we are both going to be at a party saturday (although i will see her before then at college etc) anyway, im thinking that saturday night may be ok. i'll probably get with her then but i'll do some checks to make sure her ex will be ok with it.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely let the situation cool, your walking a dangerous line. Some guys become emotionally unstable when faced with problems like these. Nobody wants you to get hurt over some girl, who seems a bit insecure anyways. Its not worth it.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i always believed that if any girl was worth stealing from your friend, she can't be.:eek:

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep in mind:
if you go after this broad right now...its gonna screw up your friend...he'a an AFC that just got dumped because "she wanted to be single", then he's gonna find out about his ex and his friend...thats harsh...it's gonna screw things up...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive decided that shes too damn annoying to care about. i dont like her but i'd have casual sex (which she has said she is open to) i cant be bothered to chase her though, she seems to play people (mainly my friends) and im not cool with that sh!t, im keeping a watchful eye on her to see what she does but im not going after her.