Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"My friends call me ____ ....but you should call me ____"

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like using my name, and use it proudly. People may not realize this, but even the way in which you represent yourself and tell a woman your name, can tell her a lot about your confidence and self worth levels. Using this "technique" may get you results too, but I am merely pointing out that sometimes its not what you say, but the manner that you say it.

Just some food for thought.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well obviously if your name is climax, who wouldn't be proud to use it, not all of us are so lucky haha JK. But yeh its a nice line, but it will not win you the war. It shows playfulness and a bit of C+F so thats good. However its not something you can post a field report on i feel, because to be honest a succesful approach isn't to do with just 1 sentence you say, but more of how the whole conversation presents yourself as and also the second thing you say is a lot more important than the first. I partly agree with climax on the proudness of the name thing because i am guessing you mean this to be your first line(introduction).

On a seperate note i think this is good line to jot down in your memory for an opportunity to use it when it feels right. Maybe for when you talked for a while and they ask you your name "My friends call me Jordan, but you can call me Stud muffin". well thats my input anyway.