Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Friend's Balls Are In Her Treasure Chest

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tl;dr My friend is in love with a slvt. They've know each other since 7th grade, she was his 1st relationship, theyve been on/off going out, and he's heartbroken cuz shes telling him he's only her best friend & some other crap....

First off SS, I am confident that I've "figured" this problem out when I put my SS knowledge to the test, but I need a couple second opinions. Here's the cheesy:

About 30 hours ago my friend drove up to my house while I was hanging out with my other friend--he said he needed to talk--so it's the three of us in my music room. My Buddy is beet red, he is staring at the ground and just panting..right. He had just dropped his friend (call her Poison) off at her house, an ex of his; i guess after watching a movie they got into a huge fight, which ended with him slamming her into his bedroom wall, and then her wanting to go home....

See we're juniors, and he's known this girl since 7th grade; she was his first girlfriend; his first lay and his first love. This would be the perfect fairytale Forrest Gump-love story if it weren't for the fact that she is such a slvt. (with a nice ghetto ass)

On and off theyve went out, he admits that she is a HUGE flirt, that shes immature. She's probably had her lips around more ****s than lollipops when she was a kid--he knows this too but is stuck on "being able to change her." My friend has fvcked he's fair share of girls too though so hes got measure of experience with girls. Just definately not emotionally (also if he's abusive)

He's told me he loves her, and he knows she loves him back, but is to afraid to show it. Ask anyone, and they'll say theyre tighter than peas in a pod or w/e. Its always my Buddy and Poison, always together.

Last night when they were watching that movie, he confessed his feelings for her, (not using the word love) and of course, she laughs and says just watch the movie. He keeps trying to explain and she tries to make him laugh, acting stupid. Then she gets impatient, says, "Wow I have a curse. All of my best friends end up liking me" and earlier I guess she was offering to hook him up with a friend of hers--which pissed my friend off.

When he told me this I didnt think a girl could be this selfish and blunt...but I shouldnt be surprised. I laid everything out for him; she's not interested, obviously knowing each other for so long means nothing to her..conciously or uncociously, her not taking him seriously when he was explaining his feelings--or her joking about getting him a GF--is a big sign that shes NOT INTERESTED.

The first thing he says when he walks in through the door. "i'm done, I'm tired of the bullsh*t, she can't be real with me so I'm not wasting my time anymore." and 20 mins later he's asking my friend to call her house phone, to see what shes up to.

I explained most of the stuff best I could, hopefully I interpreted the situation right, I explained this to my Buddy:I think that she is a regular dime slvt, the more guys she has wrapped around her finger, the bigger her ego is; huge year long relationships mean a lot to some people but not her....; shes given 1000s of signs that she can't handle a faithful relationship.....the biggest thing though that I (attempted) to explain to my buddy is that...there are 1,000,000,000s of girls that exist. Yea, maybe theres only 1 that you had your first relationship with, and 1 that you've known since 7th grade and love....but you have your life ahead of you to make new relationships, and really logically you know this girl cant handle a relationship----although here my other friend called me a h0mo and gave Buddy some pvssy advice like "tell her how you feel", my othert friend has gotten a lot of poontang as well so he felt more appropriate to give advice. My heartbroken Buddy was in such a daze he sat there most of the time, except when he retold the tale.

Hopefully this doesnt come off too rant-y SS! Lol, I think I figured the situation out correctly and gave my friend solid advice, but I'm not the most assertive person so, I just gave him my two cents and that was it...instead of trying to pound it into his brain. But yea 2nd opinions would be great because I'm sure this is an all-too common situation.

Oh yea and for the tl;dr my friend is in love with a slvt.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, this is a very common situation. Stuff like this happens all the time. AFC guy gets WAY too attached, and girl eventually blocks him out of her life, leaving the guy as an emotional wreck.

Honestly man, anything you say to this kid probably won't help him out. Ive been in your situation before, where I have had a bigtime AFC friend who just doesn't fvckin learn and doesn't listen to things I tell him (like how he needs to get over his one itis, needs to move on, etc).

This is very common for AFC's though. They often tend to always ignore the advice others give them, and just act based off their emotions. No logic whatsoever.

The only way this kid will learn for sure and will be able to move on is when he gets really emotionally hurt and has that breakdown. Seems to me like he hasnt gotten to that emotional breakdown point yet, but it will happen eventually. You can say what you want to him, but from my experience, you can give these type of kids all the advice in the world and they still wont learn.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He won't change unless he wants to change, the only thing you can do is be there when and if he does.