My friend does coke

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a story to tell him of my own personal experience with cocaine. Three of my friends and I started doing cocaine together. My reason for starting was I was really depressed and I had been smoking enough weed to stay high all day every day. It eventually got to the point where it took a lot of weed for me to even feel anything, the same thing happened to all of my friends. So we said let's try some cocaine. Well, it ended up where we were spending most of our paychecks on it. We would actually go to the ghetto and get in the car with drug dealers who had guns in their laps when you got in the car. That's how bad we wanted it. Eventually, one of the other guys and I wisened up and made ourselves quit. The other two kept on doing it. After a month or so they moved on to crack, because it's a stronger and faster high. I don't even talk to those guys anymore because all they do now is sell drugs, rob, steal, and smoke crack. My friend that quit with me went over to one guys house recently, just to see how they were doing. He told me that all he had in his room was a big screen tv that he stole, and a bunch of smaller tv's that he also stole and planned on selling to get crack. He also said that the ground was covered in broken stems (used for smoking crack). When he inquired about it the guy said that he kept trying to quit, so he would break his stem, but he would just go and get a new one in the morning. This was all in the span of a year.

Tell your friend that even though everyone thinks it can't happen to them, IT CAN. Nobody is special. Tell him if he wants to end up robbing and stealing from strangers, friends, and family, possibly even whoring himself out, then to keep doing it. That's what he'll end up doing.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Prophett
I don't know where you get your facts from but cocaine is physically addictive!

Dude, heroin can be snorted just as it can be injected or smoked. The same goes for coke.
Dude, Prophett, whoever the **** you think you are, who the **** do you think your talking to? I would stick a gun to your head if I knew it would teach you any better.

Nobody said Cocaine is NOT addictive, well yes they did, it's just no as noticable, and barely painful to the body. It is powerful to the mind though, extremely, next to nicotine, which holds far more people in it's grasp, so as to convince you against it's vicious lies ;)

I know how the drugs can be taken dumbass. I was telling you the two most effective ways to do it. Who wants to ****ing waste their time using the bowl? The stuff has nasty ****ing taste, they both do, and why get mouth cancer from it? If tobacco companies made it, they could make it taste better though;)

How fast does it hit you smoking it, do you know? I deleted what I was just about to say, cause I was thinking about my crack fiend friends. Crack TASTES good, that's what the pipe is for, even the smell is sweet, one of the reasons it is addicting, one of mother natures way of saying be strong.

Snorting coke is faster, it hits your brain right away, the faster you inhale the faster it hits your membrane tissues, the faster your blood carries it to your brain through osmosis or whatever that sick **** is called.

hitting yourself up is the fastest way to get the high, never seen a hero junkie smoke the stuff who could use a dirty needle instead. Common sense numbnut, they take it that way because it hits them faster, duh, who taught you how to do drugs?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you get your facts from but cocaine is physically addictive!
True but only moderatly so.
"The actual euphoria induced by cocaine is likely the effect related to the concentration of the drug within the brain. If denied cocaine, cocaine addicts demonstrate psychological distress and mood changes, but manifest only minimal physiological changes."

Oddly enough, cigarettes classify in the same moderate addiction of drugs.

"Compulsive tobacco smokers are definitely addicted; we know cocaine causes neurophysiologic addiction; and cannabis is associated with definite withdrawal symptoms. These drugs, however, do not produce "real" addictive states; that is, they do not necessarily lead to higher and higher doses."

Dude, heroin can be snorted just as it can be injected or smoked. The same goes for coke.
This is only partly true as well. Heroin can be injected or f smoked but if you snort high grade heroin you're not getting the full dosage like you do with injections although i will add that heroin purity is up 30 percent from just over a decade ago so snorting it will produce a farily similar high to injectoins. Cocaine can be snorted or smoked but you have to have to free the cocaine base from the hydrochloride (hence the term free basing) usually this is done with baking soda forming crack. You can inject it too but again you need to get melting point down because of the high buring point of the hydrochlroide often this is done with heroin or the like. Or you can get your hands on liquid cocaine but that's not really a street drug. I'm not sure how you would inject it either as it's usually a topigraphical drug.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note to self, don't ever press back button after posting to a thread.... it results in a double post.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^
163 (24.39 posts per day)
^^^^^

Dude, you need to chill the fvck out.

You can get addicted to blow after the first line. I've seen it happen myself. If you want your friend to quit, make sure he isnt surrounded by people who will tempt him, easy as that.
The sh1t is expensive, nobody needs that stupid habit.

P.S. If he does a line in front of you, as soon as he snorts, hit him in the face within .68 seconds. I think that is about as long as it takes for coke to get to your brain.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, blow is hardly physically addictive. Take it from somebody who knows :rolleyes:

What ever happened to the 'everything in moderation' claus?

Ya know, I drink at the bar and occasionally have a couple lines....so what?

Bust my balls.

Some people take the whole thing way too far.

On that note, I've been known to do some E, or shrooms, or weed, or codeine, or vicodin, etc.

If you do the same shit over too much, it gets old, so bottom line...don't.

If it's got you by the balls, women related or not, it's time to cut the cord.

Nuff said, huh?

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
****ign hell, just tell him to grow up, quit,, or dont,, either just get him to be a man and make the choice

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
Somebody else will respond with something better than what I'm about to say. I want to know just how far off I really am from the truth though, and how to deal better in the future. It is the essence of Sosuave that is driving me to speak at the moment... oooh scary ghosts sounds... and STOP. Okay back to reality...

They are talking COCAINE, not heroin you retard. Coke goes to the nose, so it hits your brain faster. Not your blood stream so it hits your body. You are fart knocker man, and I don't think you know what you are even talking about.
Thank you for demonstrating your complete lack of reading comprehension skills. I was using the example of heroin to illustrate the difference between physical and psychological addiction. If you read my original post in the topic, you would see I was talking about cocaine.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by American_Psycho
Thank you for demonstrating your complete lack of reading comprehension skills. I was using the example of heroin to illustrate the difference between physical and psychological addiction. If you read my original post in the topic, you would see I was talking about cocaine.
Way to prove me wrong! I thought you were the person who had me thinking about ath first, I'm glad I *****ed back at you. Too bad, this post is useless I really can't help you out in return. I responded harshly to you for a reason, to get you passionate to answer my question. The question has already been responded to and answered more in depth, right along the lines I requested in what you quoted me saying right? You proved me wrong, I know, don't bring it up again, or it will turn into a war, and I will just end up rolling on the floor in laughter and insulting oakraider.

Do you have a solution to his problem? You said something that was wrong, its a drug you put into your body, and your brain is what reacts physically. Hell if I could do it for free, would there ever be any problems with me? Could I ever overdose on the stuff? Would it ruin my life, because it makes me excited about the WRONG things? To me, it's always just been an adrenaline rush, and a way to get out of work faster to go and have fun. It ruined my life back than, and it didn't hurt when I came down, real tired for one night though, no biggie.

The reason you were right, is because I never read your original post as you posting, you should have made your argument more clear so I was able to understand and didn't have to paraphrase you for you. Do a little work sometimes yourself, your obviously on the site for a reason.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend does coke now too. I use to be real good friends with him now he doesent even answer his door. Its sad. I havent seen him come out of his house in over a month except to go to work and i live next door to him :p

Prophett

Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhere in-between where I started and where I a
Listen, you little cvnt, I don't where you get off acting all belligerent for no reason. I was just stating something. Scientists are still debating whether or not cocaine is physically addictive -now how that equals to cocaine not being physically addictive, I don't know?:rolleyes: I've seen people close to me go through that **** and their symptoms seemed a lot more than just psychological. And for your information, I've probably done a lot more drugs than your dumbass- not that it's anything to be proud of, because it most definitely isn't.

Oh and about putting a gun to my head lol that's funny because if I saw your punk-ass outside and you said that **** to me (unwarranted as you did online) I would ****ing bite off your nose and murder you...

Prophett

Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhere in-between where I started and where I a
Dude, Prophett, whoever the **** you think you are, who the **** do you think your talking to? I would stick a gun to your head if I knew it would teach you any better.

Nobody said Cocaine is NOT addictive, well yes they did, it's just no as noticable, and barely painful to the body. It is powerful to the mind though, extremely, next to nicotine, which holds far more people in it's grasp, so as to convince you against it's vicious lies

I know how the drugs can be taken dumbass. I was telling you the two most effective ways to do it. Who wants to ****ing waste their time using the bowl? The stuff has nasty ****ing taste, they both do, and why get mouth cancer from it? If tobacco companies made it, they could make it taste better though

How fast does it hit you smoking it, do you know? I deleted what I was just about to say, cause I was thinking about my crack fiend friends. Crack TASTES good, that's what the pipe is for, even the smell is sweet, one of the reasons it is addicting, one of mother natures way of saying be strong.

Snorting coke is faster, it hits your brain right away, the faster you inhale the faster it hits your membrane tissues, the faster your blood carries it to your brain through osmosis or whatever that sick **** is called.

hitting yourself up is the fastest way to get the high, never seen a hero junkie smoke the stuff who could use a dirty needle instead. Common sense numbnut, they take it that way because it hits them faster, duh, who taught you how to do drugs?

Listen, you little cvnt, I don't where you get off acting all belligerent for no reason! I was just stating something. Scientists are still debating whether or not cocaine is physically addictive -now how that translates into cocaine not being physically addictive, I don't know?:rolleyes: I've seen people close to me go through that **** and their symptoms seemed a lot more than just psychological. And for your information, I've probably done a lot more drugs than your *****a$$- not that it's anything to be proud of, because it most definitely isn't.

Oh and about putting a gun to my head lol that's funny because if I saw your punk-ass outside and you said that **** to me (unwarranted as you did online) I would ****ing bite off your nose and murder you...

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, you little cvnt, I don't where you get off acting all belligerent for no reason! I was just stating something. Scientists are still debating whether or not cocaine is physically addictive -now how that translates into cocaine not being physically addictive, I don't know?:rolleyes: I've seen people close to me go through that **** and their symptoms seemed a lot more than just psychological. And for your information, I've probably done a lot more drugs than your *****a$$- not that it's anything to be proud of, because it most definitely isn't.

Glad to see the anger method still works. I was wrong, I already admitted, I was second guessing you guys, with anger to get an honest response to my question. I wouldn't ever be man enough to say that to your face, do you know why? I wouldn't because I am more of a man than using physical violence:D I was saying that just for kicks to get your response, call it a social intereactions project, hate me for it, because I really do care.

Glad to know you used to do drugs, I knew before you posted it that you get minorly physically, physiologically and psychologically addicted to EVERYTHING that your body comes into contact with. If you force a drug on yourself, and ignore the negative effects, it can happen. Ever hear of a wife who stayed with an abusive husband, it's just another type of fish in the same ocean. Sorry if I bursted any buble, it wasn't my plan in the first place.

Sure did hit a nerve though! Those nerves are what I'm looking for.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cactus3178
First off, blow is hardly physically addictive. Take it from somebody who knows :rolleyes:

What ever happened to the 'everything in moderation' claus?

Ya know, I drink at the bar and occasionally have a couple lines....so what?

Bust my balls.

Some people take the whole thing way too far.

On that note, I've been known to do some E, or shrooms, or weed, or codeine, or vicodin, etc.

If you do the same shit over too much, it gets old, so bottom line...don't.

If it's got you by the balls, women related or not, it's time to cut the cord.

Nuff said, huh?
No not quite. You do the sh*t because you want to, not because you're too weak of a person to say no to others who are corrupting your life. If someone doesnt do something THERES NO WAY i would ask them to try it. You have control over what you do, this kid doesnt. He believes he can quit whenever he wants but i thought the samething about cigs but i was wrong and i knew i was. I know hes not gonna stop because although he thinks he has control, he doesnt have control over anything that he does.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My bro just was admitted to the hospital for cocaine, PCP, and Meth this morning.:(

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamMalone
My bro just was admitted to the hospital for cocaine, PCP, and Meth this morning.:(
WOW, your brother must really want something badly, if he has to get his fun in such a harsh way. Ouch, sorry to hear about it Sam, I hope you are man enough to walk up to his face and laugh at him about it, and make him laugh about how stupid he was as well.

Good luck:cheer: :woo:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
No not quite. You do the sh*t because you want to, not because you're too weak of a person to say no to others who are corrupting your life. If someone doesnt do something THERES NO WAY i would ask them to try it. You have control over what you do, this kid doesnt. He believes he can quit whenever he wants but i thought the samething about cigs but i was wrong and i knew i was. I know hes not gonna stop because although he thinks he has control, he doesnt have control over anything that he does.
I could force feed somebody drugs, I could also rape a woman, or a child. Don't say there is no way... oh ****, I was going to argue with you, but I can see, kind of blurry, but it is there. LOL, gotta laugh about it, I'm happy to see it. I am laughing because you are like me, whether you know it or not, we all have the power to say no to something. We all have the pwer to say no, to ourselves, people can FORCE feed us, but it doesn't always help, I've stuck my finger in womens mouths to make them puke up pills they just told me swallowed, pretty disgusting ****tail came up on my fingers, sometimes force is necessary, words can prevent the damage though. If they won't listen to words, sometimes it is healthier, for both, to use force.

You've told yourself you would quit smoking correct? Did you listen to yourself? Does that mean you were weak, or because you didn't listen to the choice you made? I hear you talking as well, don't deny that, twice I can remember in THIS thread, people have told me I did the same thing. Learn from my mistakes, PLEASE, I don't want you to suffer, I still am, and I am still not preventing suffering by being here. I know I am not strong enough yet to make the difference that I want to make, I hope you can give me some help in learning how.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
I hope you are man enough to walk up to his face and laugh at him about it
retard

:rolleyes:

Profile For ethnomethodologist

Date Registered: 01-02-2006
Total Posts: 187 (26.64 posts per day)