Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend, a good PUA but miserable in the follow through

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
My good friend/former roommate in college just moved to Toronto, and I spent yesterday evening hanging out with him and catching up.

My friend is extremely good at getting connected with women. He is tall, good looking, and has some connections to popular rave/trance/house DJ's around the world (He is very knowledgeable and promotes their music on his personal web-site, which is very well done, btw).

Girls all over the world approach him via the internet. He told me, in a very matter-of-fact way, that he has girls in every major city in North America that are interested in dating him, if he should go there.

The problem is, he is AN EXTREMELY NICE GUY. Nicer than any guy I have ever known. He was extremely upset on several occasions, which he related to me over email or by phone, when extremely attractive girls that got involved with him turned cold after a few weeks, started mistreating him despite his most sincere efforts to BE GOOD to them, and otherwise would break his heart.

I think that this is a good example of how NICE GUYS, no matter how good a position they are in to get hookups, often end up dissatisfied anyway. I've been talking to him about ****y/funny and standing up for his personal boundaries as a man, and things are finally starting to fall into place for him.

One of the things that has helped him a lot, according to him, are the Dave DeAngelo newsletters. If you can't afford his stuff, I still think his newsletters are a great source of useful info.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
''Girls all over the world approach him via the internet. He told me, in a very matter-of-fact way, that he has girls in every major city in North America that are interested in dating him, if he should go there.'' LMAO

whats the point of this story?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
if you can afford his stuff you can get it for free anywere on the internet.......limewire torrent websitse......NOT THAT I SUPPORT THE PIRACY. I mean i would happily pay $700 for his DVD seris off ebay. or $1000 to buy it brand new :rolleyes: