My First Poll! SoSuave census, please take part

Which of these is most similar to you?

• I'm a Master DJ, and take my pick from the hotties that endlessly throw themselves at me

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • I'm no Jedi, but I do better with women than most guys I know.

Votes: 86 41.7%
  • I get girls ok, but they often lose interest

Votes: 57 27.7%
  • There's this one girl I want and it's killing me. She also seems to prefer her abusive ex

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I kissed a girl once, but otherwise nothing.

Votes: 15 7.3%
  • I've never even kissed a girl

Votes: 21 10.2%
  • I am a troll

Votes: 11 5.3%

• Total voters

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Archaxis said:
Actually, my situation isn't exactly an answer on here. I'm an ace at scoring a girl and they're pretty much putty-in-my-hands, but only AFTER they notice me. MEETING interested women has always been my biggest problem... not seducing or securing them. :down: I've said this before but there's really not enough on this site with that regard, mostly suggestions on how to interact/communicate (I refuse to use the lame term 'game'), and not enough "how to wind up eye-to-eye with RECEPTIVE hotties"... Get me past step one and I'm fine!
Dude you need to read some more , this whole game is abot meeting girl who aren;t interested in you and generating that attraction.

Any fool can get girls who already like him.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Natch said:
Dude you need to read some more , this whole game is abot meeting girl who aren;t interested in you and generating that attraction.

Any fool can get girls who already like him.
That's what I'm saying... read what you wrote:

"this whole game is abot meeting girl who aren;t interested in you and generating that attraction"

1. "this whole game is abot meeting girl who aren;t interested in you"

The part I'm no good at.

2. "....and generating that attraction"

The part I have no problem with.

:rolleyes:

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is good that most referred to them never kissing a girl rather than saying they were a troll. This to me shows that a good portion of you haven't written yourselves off and still have self value within yourselves.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
88888888 said:
It is good that most referred to them never kissing a girl rather than saying they were a troll. This to me shows that a good portion of you haven't written yourselves off and still have self value within yourselves.
Nice sentiments. You know what a troll is, right?

The poll seems to have balanced out a bit. Those who voted for the first two options make up roughly 20% of the membership, and its these posters the other 70% (not including trolls) need to listen to. Maybe it would be useful if these members, or just the 5% who voted for the first option, had the 'Master DJ' under their usernames, not just anyone that's been here for years and still hasn't kissed a girl?

SamePendo said:
Ah, todos me la vienen pelando.
The internet translates that as 'Ah, all they come it me peeling.' Eh?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
I chose option #2 cuz i dont LITERALLY have hot girls throwing themselves at me - its more like i always hook up with 7's, 8's and 9's, but i always am the one to initiate everythign, so i felt option 2 was better cuz i dont have all the hb10s approachign me and tryin to get with me lol

Instinctive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Archaxis, I had the exact same problem as you have. I had good game, but i wasn't creating enough opportunities to use it. You need to start really dating hard. Talk to as many girls you can, and realise that girls want to be swept off their feet. Put your ego on ice, see any rejections as feedback and just keep meeting up with as many girls you can. In no time you'll be flying!

Instinctive

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
I chose option #2 cuz i dont LITERALLY have hot girls throwing themselves at me - its more like i always hook up with 7's, 8's and 9's, but i always am the one to initiate everythign, so i felt option 2 was better cuz i dont have all the hb10s approachign me and tryin to get with me lol
yeah same, and i don't want to get overconfident and complacent lol

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
option 1 is inaccurate cuz there is NO guy who has "hot girls throwing themselves at him all the time" - who r the 5 who voted for that anyway???

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
option 1 is inaccurate cuz there is NO guy who has "hot girls throwing themselves at him all the time" - who r the 5 who voted for that anyway???
I can't speak for the other four, but I voted for option one because in my entire life I haven't known anyone better at attracting hot women than me.

But I didn't create the category for myself, I think that considering the nature of this site there should be at least some members who can say that, and when I came to vote it was the nearest option.

Of course there are men who women throw themselves at, celebrities and criminals mostly, heh. Also, I'm 37 and have had years to hone my charm. Maybe by the time you're my age you'll be beating them off with a sh*tty stick too.

Last edited:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
The internet translates that as 'Ah, all they come it me peeling.' Eh?
I won't tell you what it is due to mods. But, I can tell you something.. what do you peel? Shapes? What would be the ultimate act of submission from a woman to you? Now, say you're in prison :whistle:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MRLEGEND said:
I feel I'm closer to #1...but NO ONE get's every woman they want
The secret is to want only those who want you in the first place.

I put option no.2 because I know what option 1 is, and it's some sick stuff.

notdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
didnt some other dude try this...but he asked how many chicks people here have ****ed. everyone gave him **** about it, saying things likes "its not about how many you ****" its about "self improvement" and other ****, and some dude also saying something along the lines of "its private". So advice should be given by the people that screw chicks alot...yeah?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or have the widest choice for a quality woman. The Master DJ option doesn't state that you have to bang them all, neither does it say you can get absolutely any woman (no one can).

I'd say if you want advice on women, men who are successful with them would be the ones that should be listened to, no?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, kitten, #2 is probably best suited for you.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of the above. Probably closest to #2, given my circumstances and standards.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
based on the results, I wager that some people are giving themselves more credit than due... especially if you consider the level of questions that people still ask.

I mean 30%, are #2... I'm calling that bluff.