Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My fiend won't give me ride

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
I asked if my fiend can get me ride this weekend so I could drop off laptop bag at my mom's. He agreed. Came Saturday, he's drunk, let's do it tomorrow. Ok. Same story with this guy for a long time.

So I call him today, no answer. Call him later again, someone picks up and hangs up. Then I call again, like somebody pressed END button so message goes off earlier.

Thus, I have this desire to tell him that if he don't want to drive me, he could just tell me that, instead of acting like a pvssy. Then tell him to fvck off.

I was divided whether to call him back now and leave that message, or wait and let him call me, then tell him straight up. I open horoscope, tell me go with the flow, don't make any waves. Tells me I'm undergoing some soul searching in a relationship. Blah blah.

Based on that I make a decision to wait until he calls and tell him straight up what I was going to tell him.

Did I make the right choice?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah wait until he calls you back, but when he does dont even mention it to him, dont show him that it affected you in anyway, act as if nothing happened, and if/when he brings it up just reply with "its cool no biggie"

now just be aware of this individual in the future, that shows you that you cant depend oh him.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
He called later. Apologizing and telling me he could drop it off tomorrow. I think I'll just pass.

But here we have, in this thread, trolls, vs people helping, vs jokers. I'll put you all into categories you belong:

TROLLS:

Kev07
KarmaSutra

JOCKERS:

Ace Of Flames
SayWord?
Specialized

Helper:

Bfl

Michele is in category of his own. In my reality horoscope functions perfectly.

Special warning about KarmaSutra, because he's special. At all times his age and what he says does not match. I get an impression that he's either in high school, an uneducated red neck, or uneducated black guy. Some poor uneducated minority thing. Same for Kev07, but I think he's in high school and has plenty to learn. Both men need to learn how to address others with respect. (hint: observe Mystery interact)

An ability to address everyone with respect tells everything about you. Inability to do so indicates you're insecure, socially poor, uneducated, and unsuccessful. Among other things.

I like my friend. Not just anyone would qualify to be my friend. Definately not some high school kid or low life red neck/black guy lacking GED. rofl..

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I only made the joke because everything that needed to be said had been said. Are you really so cold as to not appreciate a joke? I think a little laughter is something this forum needs more of. Everyone hates on everyone else, calling people trolls and KJ's, and accusations of racism flying left and right every so often, with plenty of ignorance and stupidity mixed in to keep things going.

Its all taken so seriously sometimes, I just wish people would sit back for a second and remember, that this is just a forum for seduction. For getting chicks! Its basically a glorified and magnified version of a bunch of guys getting together and sharing their thoughts on life and women. That's a simple concept.

So sometimes I make jokes to keep the mood light, as it should be. Don't tell me you've never been hanging out with some of your friends and not made jokes. That you never tease your mates with their problems and their mistakes, in a friendly way. Not to insult them or hurt their feelings, but to help them get over the bad things in their lives and just to get a smile outta them. If you never do those things, you must be pretty damn boring to hang out with.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Just because I didn't go HAHAHAHA, don't mean I didn't like the joke. I like your jokes. You're like Borat.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Stuntmann said:
Special warning about KarmaSutra, because he's special. At all times his age and what he says does not match. I get an impression that he's either in high school, an uneducated red neck, or uneducated black guy. Some poor uneducated minority thing.
Damn, you got me. I'll come clean as my real name is Tupac Earnhardt. I also type with one hand and complain to men that I can't get a ride from a friend.

So there you have it. But I will say this:

I have my own fvcking car and don't piss sitting on the commode.

Can you say the same?

:kick:

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else laugh at the thread title? Here "My friend won't give me a ride" is like sayin "My friend won't shag me".... :)

To the original poster...stop callin, he dsnt want to give you a ride to ur mums house. If u tell him to "fvck off", youd come off as being a bigger tosser than he is to you right now.