Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My experiences with Cold Approaches, Myspace and CLubbing

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
First, here are several cold approaches in the field that have worked for me -

Cold Approach #1 - Walk into a restaurant with my guy friend. Ask the hostess to look at the menu (HB9), it was like a joke to me how hot this girl actually was....Me and my friend look at the menu for 3 minutes, and we thought it was too expensive for 2 guys eating out together so I gave the menu back to the hb9 hostess and OUT OF IMPULSE, I say "We arent gonna eat here, but whats your #?" She gave it to me, we exchanged names, and turns out we were from neighboring towns. I # closed before talking to her about anythign else - i thought it was weird but yea ill take it lol. I TEXTED HER THE NEXT DAY, suggesting we go to dinner in 2 days, she gladly accepted. We went, I got her a freakin rose (this was back in my AFC days b4 i ever saw sosauve), she liked the rose. We talked during dinner, then went back to my house and made out for like 30 minutes, she was deff prude cuz she didnt do more....dropped her off, she wanted to chill again but she was going away for a week in 3 days.....after she came back, she told me she started goin out with her ex again and she said she was sorry.

Analysis - I was AFC to her (texted her next day, got flower, paid for dinner) but also naturally c+f (deff made her laugh) and apparenly she liked me (made out for an hour), but bad luck resulted in not seeing her again....this was a very good cold approach that produced some results.

Lesson - just fckin ask for the #...no pickup line, no c+f, just do it, save c+f for later.

Cold Approaches #2 - 10

Im estimating here, but basically these are all the same. At the mall, I was with my wing (whos a hot guy but hes shy), and I did the lame-ass pickup where id go up to the girl and say hi, wats ur name, ect ect, lemme tell u somethin, IT DOESNT WORK...i came off as shy, nervous, and got a few wtf ru talkin to me for looks. But, there was no initial eye contact b4 the hi's.

Cold Approach #11 - At the mall again, this time with my UG guy friend. At hollister, I simply ask an hb 7 to help me get some nice clothes (which was the truth, i needed some clothes), she helps me, I do c + f (this is in my post sosauve reading days), she likes it, I get her # at teh end (after 20 minutes of her helping me pick out clothes). I never called her tho cuz honestly, i didnt feel thta much attraction (she was irish, and im not into that).

CLUB APPROACHES

These are so simple - THE WAY I GET LAID WHEN I MEET A GIRL AT A CLUB:

go up, whether from the front or back, and start grinding - ive f-closed about 5 girls like this - if a girl lets u grind with her b4 u even talk, then u kno shes not a prude at the very least.

Also, try to go for cute girls who seem like they r dancin with guys that they dont want, and go RESCUE them, I used a funny line once where I came in and abruptly interrupted their dancing and pretended to be the girl's jealous bf

"baby I can't believe you'd do that to me!!! esp with such an ugly guy!"

MYSPACE "COLD APPROACHES"

ummmm simple:

1)get sn
2)talk on AIM for 10 minutes (also make sure when she checks out your pics, she says u look either "cute, hot, sexy, ect" cuz that will mean she mite be interested in seeing u, make sure to cover the following in your convo -
names, ages, where u both live, wat u guys do for fun (make sure to "me too" her on some things she says she does for fun), ask if single, suggest you hang out/chill/meet up sometime. If she says no, then NEXT her, if she says MAYBE, then NEXT her, if she says IDK then NEXT her, if she says YES, SURE, OK, or I GUESS, then ask for her #
3)call her sometime (whenver you want, just not more than 5 days after getting her #
4)see if shes nice on the phone or not, and dont forget to sound like a cool sweet funny attractive c+f ect type of guy. Not some loser whos like "ummm umm ummm so wat do u wanna talk about?" lol
5)set up when you chill
6)you kno the rest

heres something that might interest all of u:

AFTER YOU GET A GIRL'S # ON MYSPACE, SHE'S MUCH LESS LIKELY TO FLAKE ON YOU AS OPPOSED TO GETTING A # FROM A COLD APPROACH

Anyway, ill add more to this later, but does anyone have comments or questions? FEEL FREE TO POST W/E u want

MadenQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
"NO WOMAN IN HER RIGHT MIND WANTS TO BE GRINDED FROM THE REAR ON THE DANCE FLOOR BY A STRANGER."

efffinnn bs

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ur right, but these are not women, these r horny sluts who r exactly the kind of girls u can f-close at the end of the nite....women make u take them out and buy them dinners b4 u can get a kiss lol

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude getting girls online is just lame. Forget that idea. Be in the field and learn.

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
Blackdragon5095 said:
Dude getting girls online is just lame. Forget that idea. Be in the field and learn.
True dat. :box:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
First, here are several cold approaches in the field that have worked for me -

Cold Approach #1 - Walk into a restaurant with my guy friend. Ask the hostess to look at the menu (HB9), it was like a joke to me how hot this girl actually was....Me and my friend look at the menu for 3 minutes, and we thought it was too expensive for 2 guys eating out together so I gave the menu back to the hb9 hostess and OUT OF IMPULSE, I say "We arent gonna eat here, but whats your #?" She gave it to me, we exchanged names, and turns out we were from neighboring towns. I # closed before talking to her about anythign else - i thought it was weird but yea ill take it lol. I TEXTED HER THE NEXT DAY, suggesting we go to dinner in 2 days, she gladly accepted. We went, I got her a freakin rose (this was back in my AFC days b4 i ever saw sosauve), she liked the rose. We talked during dinner, then went back to my house and made out for like 30 minutes, she was deff prude cuz she didnt do more....dropped her off, she wanted to chill again but she was going away for a week in 3 days.....after she came back, she told me she started goin out with her ex again and she said she was sorry.

Analysis - I was AFC to her (texted her next day, got flower, paid for dinner) but also naturally c+f (deff made her laugh) and apparenly she liked me (made out for an hour), but bad luck resulted in not seeing her again....this was a very good cold approach that produced some results.

Lesson - just fckin ask for the #...no pickup line, no c+f, just do it, save c+f for later.

Cold Approaches #2 - 10

Im estimating here, but basically these are all the same. At the mall, I was with my wing (whos a hot guy but hes shy), and I did the lame-ass pickup where id go up to the girl and say hi, wats ur name, ect ect, lemme tell u somethin, IT DOESNT WORK...i came off as shy, nervous, and got a few wtf ru talkin to me for looks. But, there was no initial eye contact b4 the hi's.

Cold Approach #11 - At the mall again, this time with my UG guy friend. At hollister, I simply ask an hb 7 to help me get some nice clothes (which was the truth, i needed some clothes), she helps me, I do c + f (this is in my post sosauve reading days), she likes it, I get her # at teh end (after 20 minutes of her helping me pick out clothes). I never called her tho cuz honestly, i didnt feel thta much attraction (she was irish, and im not into that).

CLUB APPROACHES

These are so simple - THE WAY I GET LAID WHEN I MEET A GIRL AT A CLUB:

go up, whether from the front or back, and start grinding - ive f-closed about 5 girls like this - if a girl lets u grind with her b4 u even talk, then u kno shes not a prude at the very least.

Also, try to go for cute girls who seem like they r dancin with guys that they dont want, and go RESCUE them, I used a funny line once where I came in and abruptly interrupted their dancing and pretended to be the girl's jealous bf

"baby I can't believe you'd do that to me!!! esp with such an ugly guy!"

MYSPACE "COLD APPROACHES"

ummmm simple:

1)get sn
2)talk on AIM for 10 minutes (also make sure when she checks out your pics, she says u look either "cute, hot, sexy, ect" cuz that will mean she mite be interested in seeing u, make sure to cover the following in your convo -
names, ages, where u both live, wat u guys do for fun (make sure to "me too" her on some things she says she does for fun), ask if single, suggest you hang out/chill/meet up sometime. If she says no, then NEXT her, if she says MAYBE, then NEXT her, if she says IDK then NEXT her, if she says YES, SURE, OK, or I GUESS, then ask for her #
3)call her sometime (whenver you want, just not more than 5 days after getting her #
4)see if shes nice on the phone or not, and dont forget to sound like a cool sweet funny attractive c+f ect type of guy. Not some loser whos like "ummm umm ummm so wat do u wanna talk about?" lol
5)set up when you chill
6)you kno the rest

heres something that might interest all of u:

AFTER YOU GET A GIRL'S # ON MYSPACE, SHE'S MUCH LESS LIKELY TO FLAKE ON YOU AS OPPOSED TO GETTING A # FROM A COLD APPROACH

Anyway, ill add more to this later, but does anyone have comments or questions? FEEL FREE TO POST W/E u want
skip posts a lot of not very popular posts, I have been following this guy.

But admittedly i will say this stuff does work, sorry guys but it does.

Skip seems to portray he is trying to impress think this is the hidden annoyance in the post that riles ppl, but if you can actually overlook it he does post some solid stuff tbh.

Yes they do work!

I have no idea on the online dating rubbish tbh! only girl i met of there was NOT like her picture! Plus there is no thrill of the chase online, it is candid dry and totally boring.

Skip has got solid ideals, I think skip confidence would massively blow out your success you have it by the bucket load already but I can see you only achieving a fraction of your true potential.

Stop trying to please :D not in a negative way.

Reaction score
I always jump behind a chick and grind her from the back, this usually continues with every girl on the dance floor then I go take a break and get a drink and flirt up another chick.

Keep this thread open, I'll post something great here later, I like this discussion.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
MadenQ said:
"NO WOMAN IN HER RIGHT MIND WANTS TO BE GRINDED FROM THE REAR ON THE DANCE FLOOR BY A STRANGER."

efffinnn bs
lol WOW ok nice guy, u forget why the girls are in the club in the first place....yea 60% of chicks hate it, but ive met/danced/kissed ALOT of girls who it all started with from behind!....cuz all they do is turn, look at ur face, if they like wat they see, then ur in!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
btw i have new things to add to this:

meeting girls at COLLEGE PARTIES is by far the easiest thing u can do to get layed, but at these parties, u MUST be either outgoing or hot, theres no other way around it.....COLLEGE PARTIES!!!

myspace is a #s game....yea u can meet 1 girl in 1 year and she'll suck....but imagine, in 1 year u meet 20 girls! and 10 suck, 5 think U suck, and 5 u **** the **** out of!!! basically thats how myspace works

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip I like your posts because I always get a good laugh at how much true bullcrap they are. :crackup: Ketp the humor coming :crackup:

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

uhhh, you obviously dont' go out much. It IS possible to do this, OFTEN. I have personally f-closed girls by simply walking up, either from behind, or up in their face and just started dancing, no words. Later ofcouse I chopped it up and ended up in the bedroom. I find it an extreme help when her friend approves. Most of the time when they walk away from you, it's because her friend makes a face that says "nope, not him" or when they continue their friend makes a face that says "yup, he's hot". No matter which one though, all you do is go to the next one, literally. This shvt is a lot easier that a lot of people make it out to be. Anyways, some kool ideas, I'd like to see more, keep 'em comming.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I confronted a guy for grinding against my girlfriend a while ago. She was dancing with her friend while I went to get a drink and this guy started rubbing himself against her. She gently pushed him back and moved away. If he took the hint and left it, there would have been no problem, but the loser followed her and tried it again.

She moved even further away, but I decided to step in. I'm a big intimidating guy and he looked terrified once he realised she was with me. I didn't hit him or even threaten any violence, I just told him "Do you mind not touching my girlfriend?" He was just "yeah, sorry mate, I didn't know...blah blah" and I never saw him for the rest of the night.

I have no problem with guys checking out my girlfriend or trying their luck, but I get pissed off when they think they can go up and grind against her or touch her!

Grinding or any kind of sexual/suggestive contact with a girl without permission is pushing your luck and not every boyfriend is as calm as me.

Bad advice!

gungho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god i can't believe i didn't find this out earlier. All i have to do is go to a club and grind up behind some chick and I can f'close. Man throw all this other **** out the window who needs it when i can just grind a chick and shes mine for the nite. Wow, thanx for that advice im never coming back to this site my prayers are answered! Grind, Grind, Grind! Got it! OH btw should i try a reacharound too, does that enhance the grinding experience?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel ur advice is kinda AFC'ish cuz as a MAN u r NOT supposed to ask permission to dance with a chick - the alpha male goes for wat he wants when he wants it and doesnt need to ask permission, its been said in the don juan bible many times

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Jariel ur advice is kinda AFC'ish cuz as a MAN u r NOT supposed to ask permission to dance with a chick - the alpha male goes for wat he wants when he wants it and doesnt need to ask permission, its been said in the don juan bible many times
I didn't necessarily mean verbal permission and I was referring to grinding rather than just dancing. Even at clubs there is a mating ritual that must be engaged. Yes, an alpha male goes for the girls he wants, but he still respects a woman's privacy and doesn't force himself on anyone. That's a lech.

Now I agree that dancing with a girl is the right way to pull in a club, but you should begin by dancing by her or in front of her, not against her, and definitely not a sneak attack from behind! If she's interested she will give you non-verbal permission, or cues - i.e. she will dance back, look at you, get closer etc. But if she moves away or blanks you, you need to move on.

Imagine if a gay guy decided to sneak up behind you and start grinding his c0ck against your ass? You would feel violated, no?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
UK doesnt equal US - in the US, especially younger girls my age (18 - 21), they absolutely eat it up when u just grind from behind (they turn around to make sure ur good looking first every time tho) i even hit up under 21 clubs before where the crazyass 16 year olds r just total club sluts THEY ALL LOVE GRINDING FROM THE BACK RIGHT AWAY

BUT BUT BUT

i AGREE with you that grinding from behind is a HORRIBLE approach on older women, cuz ive tried and gotten bad rejections each time i did it to chicks who were 25+, so i understand u there, so i guess this grinding advice of mine is for girls 21 and under - works on THEM

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
I HOPE SKIP IS RIGHT

The previous night I scouted out the clubs at this strip. After visiting the major night spots I found the club with the craziest college chicks. I was amazed at the seeing the girls grinding like crazy. I, of course, stuck out like a sour thumb because I was gawking like a fool. Tonight I'm making my grand entrance and will test 'skips' theory and put it to practice. Wish me luck.

skip your a funny MF.