Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My experiences and what i have learned from them

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I’ve Learned

Pook has a post called this. He said a lot of great things in that post. Let me tell you what I have learned over the past few months. I have had quite an interesting few months as you will find out. This post is going to consist of my story and then the moral and what I have learned from the situation.

Alright we’ll start from the beginning. A few months ago I was as AFC as they come. I am in 8th grade and I go to a private school. I have a VERY small class and even fewer girls than guys. Four girls in my class to be precise. So, a few months ago I was going along my business as a depressed little *****. I have never liked any of the girls in my class ever. Then one day it hit me.

I fell for her. Her name was Taylor. She’s about 5’4”, long brown hair, slim body, cute face, you got the picture. Well me being the AFC I was, I put her on the ol’ pedestal. I went along my merry little way as A TOTAL AFC. It still makes me sick.

A month or so went by and I did nothing. I was depressed and felt like **** almost every day. I knew I had to do something though. I did. I talked to her. I told her that I liked her and I asked her if she liked me. Trust me I can spell AFC VERY well. What on Earth do you think she said? You guessed it!!! No. And what happened to me?

I didn’t get pissed like most nice guys do. I felt the lowest I have ever felt in my entire life though. I didn’t want to do anything. I was sick of everything, but I didn’t hate and I didn’t turn into a jerk. I looked for ways to improve. That search for improvement has led me here. The day she told me she didn’t like me I read every single tip on Sosuave.com. The next day I read close to the entire bible.

I realized how dumb I was, I realized real quickly why she didn’t like me. I went back to school after the weekend as a new guy. I changed. I still had my thing for her, but I wasn’t depressed. She was off the pedestal and I actually did some flirting with her. I smiled, laughed and did all that good stuff. I was that close to moving on. I was another week away from completely being over her AND guess what happened!!!!

She came to me. She told me a few things. First she told me she liked me. Then she told me she wanted to go out with me. And finally she said, “you’re the guy so you need to decide where we go from here.” what did I say? I said, “wanna go catch a movie sometime soon?” She said yes.

We were going out!!!!!! I officially had a girlfriend. It was a great feeling too. I’ll never forget it. Guess what happened then. Exactly nine days later she had her friend tell me it wasn’t going to work. EEEEKKK!!!!!!!!! I didn’t know what in the hell happened. I didn’t what to do.

She avoided me at all costs. I didn’t even know what happened or why it happened. So I gave myself false hope and I tried to believe that she still wanted me. I talked to her a friend a good deal. Her friend told me that a week earlier I was all she talked about. She talked about how great I was and how she wanted to kiss me and everything. I didn’t know what in the freaking hell happened.

So a few more weeks passed. I finally decided I’d talk to her about it. I asked if she still liked me and if she still wanted to go out. She told me this, “I don’t like you and I don’t want to go out with you. I don’t believe I sincerely ever really wanted to go out with you”. I laughed. I said but what about when you used to like me a lot and talk about me all the time. She said, “I only liked you a little, not a lot”. I said, “alright, whatever you say, we’ll still be friends” .And I walked away.

This brings me to tonight. I have 30 days left with my class and then it’s off to High School. I am going to miss everything and everyone a lot. There’s my story, here’s what I’ve learned.

I have learned a number of things. I finally understand everything happens for a reason. If I didn’t fall for Taylor then I would never have found this web site. I would be just another AFC right now. I would definitely spend the last three months of my life in hell if I could get the information and understanding that I hold today. I have learned girls aren’t even that big of a deal. I don’t even want a girlfriend now, whereas six months ago I would have done anything for a girl. I have learned that Taylor has more insecurities than Ozzy Osbourne, and that I don’t even really like her all that much, I just wanted a girlfriend.

I’ve learned to live my life. **** girls. **** everything. I don’t need a damn thing in this world. I have everything I could want. I don’t need to waste my time worrying about a girl. It’s too bad she missed out on me. Next year when she’s in High School and she realizes that her choice is between jerks and nice guys, she’ll wish she had me, and by that time I won’t even care anymore. That’s one weed out of the garden of beautiful flowers. It’ll be great when I find my perfect flower. I’m not worried about it though. I know that I’ll find a girl/woman who I truly love.

I am so happy I fell for her, I am so happy she crushed my heart 3 times and I am so happy things worked out this way. I am going back out into that world and I am never going to let my life get away from me again. I am a knew man. I am a Don Juan. The world is at my finger tips and from here on out I plan to live my life to its 100% fullest. No more worries, no more depression, no more set backs, only me and my life. Any girl who wants to tag along with me can join me. No more being taken advantage of, no more being another waste of life. I plan for great things. I am not stopping for anyone or anything. I am finally a part of the crew of Don Juans. Lets go and conquer the world!!!!!!

Mega_Playboy^2

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOAH!

Yeah, I'm pretty impressed. Your sentences are coherent and logical...very "un-highschool" like. Maybe being a Don Juan improves your grammar too!

Anyway, good to see you have taken such an attitude at such a young time in your life. Things can only get better from here.

Mega

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pretty good in English ; )

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you! Be advised though, High School is very different from grammer school. Your at a peak good moment now, but you will face much bigger challenges buddy....... Be sure to not forget this attitude towards life.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know high school is going to be WAY different. I can't wait though. Thanks for the heads up though USS.

Reaction score
HS is going to suck.People are going to be incoherent to you and wont take what you say to face-value.

College/University is where the real thing goes on.