Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ex sent me a message on facebook last night... how do i reply?

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically i cut the contact after we broke up on the 1st dec, haven't heard from her since (apart from a 'happy new year' text) . . . i still think about her alot, im not over her yet . . . this is the message she sent me:

"hey bigshot
proper random i know, just messaging 2 c hw u r.. know its been a while.. hope uni and everythings going good..
realy just wanted 2 c how u r..
i understand if u dnt message bak..
take care x"

Now what should i do?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't respond.. If you're not over her yet, you won't get over her unless you continue to cut all contact.

Whenever you do get over her, no matter how long it takes. Only then is when you can contact her without it affecting your feelings.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
General rule of thumb is to not contact back. So don't. Listen to the advice we're giving here.

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, if you want her back DO NOT CONTACT. wait a couple more months and let her wonder what you are up to. no repsonse is the best response. im not just saying this for you to get over her...im saying this because it is the best way to keep her interseted if you want her back.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigshot said:
Basically i cut the contact after we broke up on the 1st dec, haven't heard from her since (apart from a 'happy new year' text) . . . i still think about her alot, im not over her yet . . . this is the message she sent me:

"hey bigshot
proper random i know, just messaging 2 c hw u r.. know its been a while.. hope uni and everythings going good..
realy just wanted 2 c how u r..
i understand if u dnt message bak..
take care x"

Now what should i do?
Kontroller just wrote the best post about this type of situation a week ago. The bottom line was "No response."