Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ***** Ex just ****ING called me when she was drunk... tell me how i did.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HELP ME OUT PLZ tell me how u think i handled this...

Those of you who had followed my posts knew I broke up with my Ex of 1.5 years and she had a new bf almost instantly. Well ****s been ****ing up with them and I been getting on with my life when today I get a ****ing call from her drunk.

Me: Hello?
Her: Hey! (slurring)
Me: Who's this?
Her: xxxx xxx
Me: Wierd... whatre you callin for?
Her: I dunno im drunk... Whatd you do tonight?
Her: You shoulda done meeeeeee
Me: So you miss me?
Her: I shouldnt answer that im really ****ing drunk.
Me: So you miss me? Tell me?
Her: No
Me: So whose better me or him?
Her: Him
Me: So you called me to ****ing play games? Bye.
Her: no no dont hang up.
Me: you obviously were thinking about me you called me dont **** with me I know you want me
Her: Yea ok whatever
Me: Bye *Click*

Hmm... I felt as if asking if she missed me was AFC... I highly doubt shell remember this in the morning but what could I do to handle the situation better? How did I do? What kind of attraction if any did this form? And what can I say and How can I act tomm when and if she brings this up? I'm kinda freaking out trying to let the old One-itis die down again it springs back when I see her or hear from her... **** guys help me out. Thoughts comments questions?

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what your going through - I just saw my ex tonight.

I think you F'd up by asking whoose better you or him. Bad move.

Bye reading your post, she broke up with you? Or at least your not over her.

this call by her, just brings back the pain of it all. Things like this happen - but what you need to understand is that it changes nothing. It was probably a moment of weakness by her. She was drunk - so don't read into it.

move on, forget it. Don't worry about how you acted - she was in the wrong.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows what she wanted. She was drunk. She could have felt guilty. It is hard enough analyzing a non-drunk irrational female.

Just let it go. If she calls you when she isn't drunk, maybe that has more significance.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
"Her: You shoulda done meeeeeee"

It seems she wasn't calling to make small talk.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
I know what your going through - I just saw my ex tonight.

I think you F'd up by asking whoose better you or him. Bad move.

Bye reading your post, she broke up with you? Or at least your not over her.

this call by her, just brings back the pain of it all. Things like this happen - but what you need to understand is that it changes nothing. It was probably a moment of weakness by her. She was drunk - so don't read into it.

move on, forget it. Don't worry about how you acted - she was in the wrong.
I couldnt agree more..!! :) NewMan is right..

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure how much this helps, but I remember a conversation with a female friend of mine some time ago...

her: I got really drunk last night and I wanted to call [my ex boyfriend]
me: why?
her: because! I really wanted to tlak to him, and I could blame my calling him on me being drunk

girls don't call people they hate when they're drunk. Guys maybe, but not girls. They're looking for a shoulder to lean on at that point, some companionship.

Neither one of you is over the other. *shrug* do with it what you wish

BTW, you didn't do good or bad. Frankly it doesn't matter because if she's as drunk as she claims to have been, she won't remember anything (at least not specifics)
I think you came on too strongly for her. She wasn't ready to hear questions such as "do you miss me" and "who's better"..... she obviously was *not* ready to hear "you still want me"..... she probably has trouble facing it and doesn't want you to know.
But that's just drunk-analysis.....

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me sober earlier in the day which had been the first contact in around a month. I got in a car wreck and she heard about it and she called to see if I was alright. I acted short with her but pleased she was worried about if I was ok or not. I ended both contacts yesterday and she was the one to initiate both.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that everything that you said was ****y as hell, and since the convo seemed short as hell, i'd grade this an A+ conversation.

"who's better me or him" hahhahaha! if you said it like you (and she) already know, then that is ****y, and that, my friend, is gold. its not like you called her up. she called you.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
She called me sober earlier in the day which had been the first contact in around a month. I got in a car wreck and she heard about it and she called to see if I was alright. I acted short with her but pleased she was worried about if I was ok or not. I ended both contacts yesterday and she was the one to initiate both.
fine convo and all...

but now its time to get over this girl, move on, and forget her