Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ex is pregnant..

Italia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even know where to begin...
She told me the other day that she is pregnant(Not with me but with some guy)
She is 15 years old and got knocked up by some 18 year old guy...Which is sad..(Im 16)
I love her so much but I just dont know what to do. Should I just be with her and help her? Do you guys think I should get back with her or thats just a dumb move? I know this thread is a random one... Buyt please try to give some advice...Thanks.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get back with her and take care of the kid you should cut off your balls. Its not your problem to really deal with. Being her friend is one thing, but if you take care of someone elses kid yous a b*tch.

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.....she's ur ex, and even if you still have feelings for her, you're gonna attach yourself to a CHILD at the AGE OF 16!?!?! really man, no one would hold any respect for you, no adult (cept for the ppl who think its really chivalrous), and sure as hell no teenager. its not your problem. help her deal with it sure, talk to her about it, be there for her. but do NOT get back with her. who knows, she might even sue you one day claiming you're the father (not likely, but still, who knows with women these days......)

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is unwise to be with someone purely on the basis of having dated the person. You can support her but don't ever be with her simply because she is pregnant. Be glad the baby is not yours.

Furnezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
It is unwise to be with someone purely on the basis of having dated the person. You can support her but don't ever be with her simply because she is pregnant. Be glad the baby is not yours.
That.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I dont even know where to begin..."

Understandable.

"She told me the other day that she is pregnant(Not with me but with some guy)
She is 15 years old and got knocked up by some 18 year old guy...Which is sad..(Im 16)"

This is her sympathy play on you.

Usually they start crying to help aid it along but in reality her bad choices are not your concern or anything for you to feel guilty about.

"I love her so much but I just dont know what to do."

Why do you still love someone who took it in every hole and got blasted in the face by load after load of cvm from a man that was not you?

I really want you to think about this.

Is it because you've got no other options so as a result she's the only girl you think about and you mistake that for love?

Is it because you imagine she's really a good loving person deep down that just made a mistake and it was a momentary lapse in judgement from her before she returns to your loving arms? If its this one you are seriously deluding yourself as if she was a good person and worthy of your love she wouldn't of been swallowing another man's load and making a damn baby with him!

Is it something different than either of these that you can try to explain for us in some detail so we maybe can get an idea of if you are rationalizing love for this person in some twisted way despite all the bad she's done you?

"Should I just be with her and help her?"

No.

Dr. Phil and Oprah will paint this as the right thing to do but its not.

Society will deem you a hero if you do this but you aren't.

You'll be a fool and a cuckold to give this cvnt any of your precious time in helping her raise her mistake.

If you want to help her though do the smart thing and tell her to get a f'n abortion and be done with it already.

She's too young to be raising a kid, it will ruin her life and any young man's that gets involved with her in the raising of it.

And even after you tell her to abort it should you choose to, do not, I repeat do not waste one second more of your time with this cvnt who swallowed another man's load repeatedly and took it in the ass from him.

She has revealed her character to be that of a cheater and a traitor and devoid of love for you and a person who does not have your best interests in mind but her's and her's alone and I don't care how good her sweetness and lights act towards you is I am telling you the truth. Do not get suckered in by her and play the captain save a ho knight in shining armor come to rescue her from her own stupidity and immaturity role.

Let life be her teacher and let us be yours for a moment when we tell you...

Stay away from this b!tch!

Her kid is the responsibility of the idiot who knocked her up if she is not smart enough to get an abortion which she absolutely should do being so young and unestablished financially and maturity wise.

Edit: Even if she didn't really cheat with this guy per se as maybe you two had broken up mutually and she got with him the breakup in itself showed that you two are not compatible for eachother so should move on to new and better things for yourselves and stop trying to fix what is inherently broken.

Besides like I said before this is the classic manipulation ploy from a pregnant desperate chick to find a new baby daddy because the other guy was smart enough to not want anything to do with it.

Children drain your money and your free time and even if you say you've got no money now I'll come back and say that you never will if you go through with helping her raise this kid that is another man's responsibility.

You need to focus on yourself and being successful.

Not worrying about helping other people pull themselves out of the hole they dug for themselves.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no.

She doesn't feel the same way about you
You are to young to take care of someones kid

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain and simple.....

There's a reason that she's your ex first of all. That means you don't get back with her. Secondly, her being pregnant is not your problem, so let her deal with it and you move on to the next female. She decided to cut her youth short by playing mommy, don't let her waste your life away too.

Move on....

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italia said:
I dont even know where to begin...
She told me the other day that she is pregnant(Not with me but with some guy)
She is 15 years old and got knocked up by some 18 year old guy...Which is sad..(Im 16)
I love her so much but I just dont know what to do. Should I just be with her and help her? Do you guys think I should get back with her or thats just a dumb move? I know this thread is a random one... Buyt please try to give some advice...Thanks.
Bad idea, be her friend and leave it at that. Do NOT get back together with her unless, and for her sake encourage her to get an abortion, I know this sounds like a bastard thing to do, but she is 15. She will be miserable, and if she has a kid, the kid will be miserable.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Dane Cook'd say:

"Yeeah sure I'll take care of it, wanna meet me at the top of some stairs? Or you can come to my kung fu class. I need to practice my multiple stomach kicks, you can be my sparing partner"

Seriously, just be thankful it isn't yours. I know every chumpish bone in your body is telling you to take care of her. Don't.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seconded, thirded and fourthed to everything all the lads have said. You're a KID mate, don't make the biggest mistake of your life. Stay well clear.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that the dumbest people seem to have the most children?

Think of starving people in third world countries who think Gee, I'm hungry, I think I'll have some babies and then guilt guilible people in first world countries to send rice to feed them to make the probelm worse.

A day after pill is like $30 bucks and it can be the best $30 you can spend.

Or the people on Jerry Springer who live in trailers and housing projects.

Then you have well-to-do families having 1 or 2 children. Its like evolution gone horribly wrong.

Italia, forget about her. Its easier said than done, but you are young and have plenty of time. One of the articles on this site says "don't rescue a woman" or something like that. Read it. Don't let a hoe drag you down.