My Ex Is Hunting Me Down.. again!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so it has been just over a year since my toxic (cluster b) ex girlfriend dumped me.. this woman treated me very crappy for the most part of the relationship.

1 year later I should be over her right? Nope.. she has been sending me letters to my home, hunting me down online...

She messaged me on pof earlier today.. for the last 6 months, she has been doing everything to try and get me back..

I have ignored every single one of her hoover attempts... but it is getting hard guys.. she was a very attractive woman, also I have been alone for a year now..

I have plates, but not anything serious like a relationship. . I need strength to carry on ignoring her..

Going back to her would only continue the toxic cycle...

Altho since she has dumped me. . I have grown alot.. I have become a stronger person, who is not willing to take shiit.. I have learnt to set my boundaries. .

And I, m willing to drop a woman, the moment she gets out of hand...

What shall i do guys? I want to get over this chick? But she is in some way or another allways there..

I should be over her, but 1 year later, she is still in my mind

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what to do !!! Just ignore her !! She doesn't exist anymore !!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been ignoring her, but she keeps popping up lol

drummerdude27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it brotha. I just had recycled sex with a cluster B. Like you, I avoided her like the plague. But I gave in. Started talking to her again. We hung out a couple nights ago and it lead into sex. I have yet to hear from her. I won't lie, some feelings came back and now I'm working on feeling better again. It's not as bad as the break up but can't help to feel a tad hurt. Stay the course.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch Fatal Attraction. It will make you think twice.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Watch Fatal Attraction. It will make you think twice.
I disagree. If Michael Douglas was 'into' Glenn Close then maybe she wouldn't have reacted that way. She felt rejected because he didn't want to be with her.

The best way to combat someone who is hunting/stalking you is showering her with affection and being needy. This reverse psychology will get her to run away from you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
I disagree. If Michael Douglas was 'into' Glenn Close then maybe she wouldn't have reacted that way. She felt rejected because he didn't want to be with her.

The best way to combat someone who is hunting/stalking you is showering her with affection and being needy. This reverse psychology will get her to run away from you.
Poor kid. You still have a lot to learn about BPD women. Showering them with attention only makes it worse. They will make your life a living hell.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me... I have disapeared and remained hardcore no contact with this woman for over a year... not a chance will i make any kind of contact with her now... that much I am 100% sure about...

If i was the type to give in, I would have already done it... I am just shocked and amazed by how persistant this cluster b crazy b@tch is...

I mean its been a year... and still she is trying to hoover me back..