My ex is gone forever

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-girlfriend of a year that I broke up with that was truly my first love is dead. She has taken drugs before and looking at the obituaries it really didn't say how she died which tells me right there that she might of went back to drugs.

My whole Dj'ing life changed just in that one day I left the funeral yesturday. My heart is truly hurting right now.

Has anyone ever gone through something like this?

Its amazing you go wake up in the morning and you don't know what can happen, you can be eating breakfast and all the sudden one phone call later your life changes.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my dad comitted suicide a couple of weeks ago.

Life is a real wierd thing, u can establish relationships for years and years, then in one second it is gone. No goodbyes, no nothing. Hard to understand and grasp, u just gotta keep living your life. The show must go on! Keep your head up mate!

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i'm sorry to hear that. Losing a loved one is never easy...keep your head up man time heals everyting

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
My condolences Red, I can hardly imagine what your going through right now - makes you think about things in your life that you always taken for granted...unfortunately once that realization comes it's often to late. Keep your head up. :(

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man.... :(

I'm sorry about your loss, dude. Please be brave, and hang in there. I'm even inspired by how you're still going on despite your loss.

Clooney, I also offer my sincerest condolences.

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
My one true love might as well be dead to me, as she's married and probably happy. I just got there at the wrong time frame. :(

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.. and yes my dad's death taught me that life is never stable, so enjoy and live it while you can. :(

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, Rabid. Sorry about your loss dude.

In fact, sorry to all your losses!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to hear about it:(

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red and Clooney, my condolences to you both. Losing someone you were close to hurts. I can't even imagine how bad it must feel, I am lucky to have not yet lost someone close. Just thinking about losing someone close to me is bad enough.

Godspeed, you two.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, it means alot.

I guess the shock has wore off of me. Its just when I first heard the news my immediate reaction was pure shock. Especially of what happened which I really don't want to inclose.

I went over the the casket and put my hand on it so I know she heard me so I'm cool. Just gotta look forward.