Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My (ex)girlfriend.

Schotten

Don Juan
Reaction score
STORY:
I had this amazing girlfriend that I really loved, and still love so much that half could be enough.. However we live quite far away from eachother, ~200km (125miles) so we can't see eachother everyday.. Nor every weekend.

So since we haven't been able to see one another that often, she has begun losing her feelings for me, and gain some for another guy, and therefor she have broken up with me.

It feels like I have to try to get her back as soon as possible, so that she will still have some feelings for me, and not yet have a relationship with that other guy... But how should I go ahead?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How should you go ahead? By FORGETTING about her. You can't get her back after SHE left YOU. Even if you do go back together after she dumped you, she'll probably have lost a fair bit of respect for you. It shows you are desperate. There are 3.3 billion other women out there, many of whom are better than your girlfriend.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schotten said:
STORY:
I had this amazing girlfriend that I really loved, and still love so much that half could be enough.. However we live quite far away from eachother, ~200km (125miles) so we can't see eachother everyday.. Nor every weekend.

So since we haven't been able to see one another that often, she has begun losing her feelings for me, and gain some for another guy, and therefor she have broken up with me.

It feels like I have to try to get her back as soon as possible, so that she will still have some feelings for me, and not yet have a relationship with that other guy... But how should I go ahead?
Long distance relationships don't really work, move on.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck would you EVER go out with a girl whos over a 100 miles away?

And just for the record, you're in highschool, and have absolutely no idea what love is.

Move on, and forget about her. DO NOT be a little b*tch and try to crawl back to her. That is just sad.

Schotten

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Captain
You do have somewhat a point.

@It's-Me
They can. :)

@eaglez1177
I would go out with her, because I find her speciel.
Actually I'm not in highschool, since there is no such thing in denmark. I'm 18 and ready to move out, however considering my age I believe this is the correct place to post.
I do not intend to "crawl" back to her, as a matter of fact I want her to do the very same thing.