Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ex girlfriend - the fvck buddy.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo fellas, tell me what you make of this situation..

Basically i dated a girl who was in a 3 year relationship that was going nowhere. He had a nasty temper and all. So convinced that life with me would be much sweeter she ditched him for me and we dated exclusively for about 3 months.

After that, she kind of regretted our relationship for whatever reason and she said she missed him. I stormed out of her place, not so much because i was mad, but because i was frustrated at that point. It wasn't the first time she had said she missed him. Gave her a couple of chances but she screwed up. That was it for me. Needless to say, being a needy girl like her, she required a boyfriend in her life at all times. Her 3 year relationship was the only one she had before me and she had become so dependent on a guy in her life.

Guess she forgot his nasty temper. But hey, a leopard never changes its spots. She got back with him that night. Such a sad sod, he was waiting there for her all along. Oh, do note that her boyfriend doesn't know that i dated her.

Anyways, she still called me every night. Crying and ****. After the break up she came over and we had goodbye sex. Or what i assumed to be goodbye sex. I thought that'd be it. But a couple of weeks later, a day before my birthday she was at my place again and we had more sizzling hot sex. And on my birthday as well.

After all that fvcking around, she's still in a relationship with him, he's clueless and i'm bonking her like a bunny. And what's strangest is that after 3 years in that relationship with him, she was still a virgin... right up till she met me.

Right now, we're still messing around, her boyfriend is still clueless and she still calls every night. I'm not really sure how to handle this situation. It's been going on for slightly less than a month now.

I was thinking of using her for sexual and emotional gratification but look for a girl on the side. Know some of you guys might say cut and run, but hell, that's sometimes hard to do. Especially with a HB8 nymph i'm pretty attached to.

Any input or advice greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance mates!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said it yourself, you're attached to her, despite the fact she dropped you. I'd be careful calling him a sad sod too, she did ditch you to go back with him, regardless of his inability to fulfill her sexually.

Sex is sex. Make nothing more of it, it does not factor into anything substantial.

What do you want? Do you want to be her emotional tampon when she calls you ever night, while you sit there and soak it all up? Do you want to bonk her brains out and have nothing more to do with her? Either screw her and think nothing more of it, or take some sort of action dude.

And it is easy to drop a girl, HB8 or not. It's only a piece of meat to you, plenty more in line.

You shouldn't have kept any lines of contact with her anyway. Relationship ended, that's it, move on. Sex isn't worth being her tampon, and being caught up in a silly situation where you criss-cross your thoughts.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably felt married to him after 3 years. Guess i'd settle for screwing her and thinking nothing more of it. What am i gonna tell her when she calls at night? "Sorry gal, I'm busy."? Thanks for the input m8.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jakeyboy said:
She probably felt married to him after 3 years. Guess i'd settle for screwing her and thinking nothing more of it. What am i gonna tell her when she calls at night? "Sorry gal, I'm busy."? Thanks for the input m8.
Just don't pick up if at all possible.

She probably does feel married to him, you're on the money there. Unless you genuinely want to help this girl out, pick her up outta this rut, and be her emotional sounding board, then establishing the fact that's it's just sex is a smart move.

If she starts to think you're interested in more again, and you don't set her straight, then it could become ugly.

Personally I would look hard and long at dropping this girl completely, sex included. While it's physically rewarding, i'm sure you don't want to mess this girl up.

Like I always say, there are plenty of fish in the see, especially ones who won't become emotionally dependant on you.

Keep all your options open anyway :up:

Good luck buddy.