My dry spell has come to an end. Thank you, Plate Theory.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been an AFC for a LONG time, and I got laid for the first time last summer.  It was a very random thing, went nowhere past that night, and only gave me the ability to say I wasn't a virgin without lying.Had about a straight year of almost no romantic interaction, mostly because I still had a huge guilt complex concerning pursuing even two women at once (that, and I'd always blame circumstance for why I wasn't getting any).  Even with my occasional forays onto here and successful use of neg-hits, ****y/funny, etc, I still looked at everything like an AFC and got NADA. 

I really, really wanted a girlfriend, but was afraid of what would happen if I was found out.Spent almost the entire first month of this summer with more of the same; I worked and infatuated like a 13 year-old over women. 

Some time ago, I stepped outside of my comfort zone and started to pursue what was (to me) almost a ridiculous amount of women - at the moment it's around eleven I regularly talk to, five of which are expressing enough sexual interest to be looked at as 'plates'.  They're from a mixture of places...online, nearby classes, etc, but I was almost astounded at how easy it is to get a woman to talk to you regularly (and show interest) when you've got little riding on her.

One came to semi-fruition about three weeks ago...had a hardcore makeout session with her (this was barely within an hour of meeting her).  It was pretty scary at first...after that evening, my immediate thought was "OK, what do I tell all the others?" and I started immediately looking at her as girlfriend material.  It was almost like my success that evening was negated...I'd had a very successful get-together with her, and there I was sitting around powerless obsessing about the evening like some kind of starstruck fan.  A day after stewing in my juices and thinking “oh gawd, I’m gonna screw it up, I’m gonna screw it up, I’m gonna screw it up”, I decided to reclaim my manhood and continue pursuing the others.

The past few weeks have been fantastic.  Casually banging the first one now, and got pretty intimate with another in a semi-public area last night.  It's great...I feel like my **** isn't in a box anymore, and the women are coming to ME.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good for you. You can't like b1tches run your marathon--have them hand you cups of water on the way (or pvssy, whatever works).