Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My DJ Update

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been here for a while readin learning listening and of course posting

I got (no shiit) a date every night this week--i cant freakin believe it--ok ok so a few of the chicks are not all that but hey im busy having fun and just mackin like a badarse

I am actaully talking to a fine girl I talked to her on the phone tongiht for the first time after getting her number in the first ten minutes I was getting kind of frustrated becasue she was being kinda quiet but in a few minutes I had her laughing and finnally I had to say Girl I gotta go--the conversation was great and she is totally psyched to go out with me now.

All I got to say is this site has literally changed my whole perspective in just about every category in life and I am soo damn thankful.

So once again thanks fellow DJ's I truely appreciate your help and of course so do the biatches LOL too bad they will never know about this Top Secret Mackin site

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must agree. My whole situation is changing. Before I was involved in a 4 year relationship, I was very lonely. Ever since I started visiting here, things have really picked up. Here's a little story:

One of the girls I work with is getting kicked out of her parent's house. I knew that she had a boyfriend, but I said to her "why don't you move into my place?". She took it quite serious and asked how much the rent would be. Then she suddenly remembered she had a boyfriend LOL!

------------------
I didn't care, cause she was just there - Patti Smith