Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Disrespectful Girlfriend - advice??

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
It's only called beating up to those who interpret it so. Correcting or domesticating is a better word.
Holy hell. :crackup:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I wish I was you

last (school) year for me was so boring and devoid of drama and events(trips, hanging out with friends, fights, etc.) that I consider it one of the most boring years ever

and yet here you are, having a more interesting day than my entire september 2012 to june 2013

EDIT:
soulforge said:
i know.. this is f#cking silly... i am 37 years old.. she is 40
wait legit? I thought you guys were between the ages of 10 and 25

holy hell dude, you're dating a 14 year old with the body of a 40 year old

lose-lose.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize she cheated on you that night, right? She felt guilty and told her girls about it, and her friends convinced her it was your fault - that's why they ambush-called you in the middle of the night. Anytime a girl's friends do that, 9 times out of 10 it's a dead rationalizing giveaway

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
First off. Why do you care what she says? What's her actions say?

Secondly I bet you in 4-7 days she has her period. Chalk it up horomones brewing fueled by a likely fact that she's been cheated on in the past and your actions are triggering her insecurities which are amplified by her upcoming period and anxiety from being cheated on in the past.

Does this make it right? Hell no .. She needs to recognize her anxiety and find healthy ways to curb it.

Jmho

Epi.

lol she is due on actually.... i am just sick of her inviting anybody and everybody, into this relationship... she must be slagging me off to all her mates...

i did not do anything wrong... she does not like it one bit, when it takes me a while to text her back, yet she intentionally does not bother to text me back for ages... because too busy texting her ex and friends

what a joke!!!

don't know what the hell to do now... i need to tell her. she totally took the pisss by getting her friend to ring me

if she does not like it, she can f - off

Duce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even sure why you don't know what to do now... friends disrespecting you and your girlfriend being rude, it's a straight forward drop contact and move on...

you're still in your 30s, go find other normal women and enjoy their company, let this toxic bunch of women stew while you find early 30's women who act their age and actually know how to behave.

There is no good in you continuing this, the huming and haaing will just give her even more time to abuse and belittle / disrespect you. Drop and move on and enjoy longer being free.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't act now, you are condoning her shytty behaviour and giving her a free pass to do whatever she wants.
She obviously mentioned she was texting other people as a juvenile way of mirroring what she thinks you're doing when you don't text her back right away.
This is silly behaviour from a silly little girl.
Then you have that coven of cvnts all sitting around bagging you and then she allows one of her cvnt friends to phone you and slag you off??!!

You obviously haven't set any ground rules for her to follow. And if you have, well she's just blatantly disobeyed them.
This is an instant next. It doesn't get much more cut and dried than this.
By not dumping her, you are condoning her treatment of you.
"If you pardon one offence, you encourage the commission of many."
Eject now or - as I'm sure Judge Nismo would say - forever hold your peace.

If you have any pride left, salvage it and go ghost.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so clearly a case of 'abandon ship'. There does not seem to be a salvageable hope for this kind of predicament. When she is stooping to manipulate you and your feelings, to feed her insecurities and neediness, to fill that ego shortcomings of hers - that's when it's game over. That is not a healthy relationship. You don't abuse the trust of who you're with, with these dumb games of emotion damage. That's... treating them less than you would a respectful human. It's disrespect, and it feels awful for a reason. There's a natural reaction to you that's happening along with your logic.

Trust your instincts, and trust yourself. Follow what you know is the correct way to handle this, because from reading this thread, you know what is up. You just need to get past the shock of this disrespect (that's how I have felt when I have been disrespected), that something so heinous could come from them, and do what you know is right for you. Treat yourself with respect.

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Also, these Cluster B women often seek validation right before they betray you...like they want to make sure you're safely on board because they're so insecure.
This is gold.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
i have been seeing this woman just over a year...

in that time we have broke up twice... first time she broke it off, the second time i broke it off..
Pretty much everything you wrote after this was unecessary. The first 6-12 months of any relationship should be nothing except fvcking at every opportunity, or making arrangements to meet up and fvck at the next opportunity.

If you ever break up with a girl within the first twelve months, it is over!

Clooney4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to tell you how you feel... but you say you love her.... Let me ask you this.. Do you feel addicted to her? Does she make you feel like the greatest man she has ever known? Then pull this on you where she and her friends slam on you and make fun of you..... This is classic BPD behavior, feeding off your need to "prove to her" you are not like the rest.... Here's the rub, the proving never stops and only gets harder and harder and if she deems you failed at any point well then she has a free pass to cheat and get validation of how hot and great she is from whatever eager chump there is to give it to her.... Remember you're the prize here..... Move on

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have stayed broken up the first time.
The problem that broke you guys up is clearly still there.
I do not believe in ever going back to an ex to rekindle a relationship. It's clear that one of you is already less committed than the other once a breakup happens, which means that everything from that point on will be a ridiculous power play.

Break up and move on for real this time, both of you. The relationship is damaged.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're relationship with this woman is toxic, severely toxic.

End it.

You two are 37 and 40? My word when I read that I thought you were both about 17.

WTF?????

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
All great men command respect. What do Chad Ochocinco, Floyd Mayweather, and Chris Brown have in common? They all put the broad in her rightful place when she disrespected them. She only acts up when she knows that repercussions will be none. This is a one-time solution too. Once you do it the first time, she will never dare to pull anything like that. Worked for me.

You named 3 real winners there. All have severe emotional and behavioral disorders to put it mildly. I pity you for idolizing men like this.

Child please.....

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You named 3 real winners there. All have severe emotional and behavioral disorders to put it mildly. I pity you for idolizing men like this.

Child please.....
What reasoning did you use to deduce that i idolize them?

"All great men command respect. What do Chad Ochocinco, Floyd Mayweather, and Chris Brown have in common?"

I never stated that. I simply put forth a very good example of putting a woman in her place. And it worked for me as well.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh..another man enslaved by pvssy. Admit it that's the only reason you're putting up with all this bullchit. If she was one of your male friends you would've cut ties with him ages ago. Read the goddamn bible http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Unless she's the rose growing out of the manure (which I highly doubt after skimming through this thread)

she is low value bro.
Hahahaha! I don't know why but for some reason this cracked me up! Seriously though, this is a case where Soulforge is in lust and is mistaking it for love. This woman is messed up and has a lot of behavioral and psychological issues. If I were in your shoes, I would avoid sex with her at all costs. All it takes is one mistake and you could accidentally get this nutcase pregnant. And trust me, that's the last thing you want to do. You want to cut her off and get her out of your life permanently. If you get her pregnant, then you're going to have to deal with her on some level for the rest of your life.

This one is crazy enough that if you break up with her she might even try to play the suicide card. Just be warned ahead of time but stand your ground. If she is really dumb enough to kill herself over a breakup, just chalk it up to Darwinism.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s. As a sidenote, and in all seriousness, most of the time when a woman threatens suicide, she won't go through with it and is using it as a way to manipulate you. She wants to force a decision by scaring you into not leaving. Ultimately, if you're really concerned, instead of telling her "Please don't kill yourself!", try calling the police and telling them you just broke up with so and so and she threatened to kill herself. Hahahaha She might be surprised to see the officers at her door trying to talk her out of it. Maybe she will think twice about pulling that garbage again. In the snowball's chance in he!! that she's serious, you might save her life. Highly unlikely, since the first scenario is the most probable.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just skimmed the thread.....umm..what?:eek:

:crackup:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
p.s. As a sidenote, and in all seriousness, most of the time when a woman threatens suicide, she won't go through with it and is using it as a way to manipulate you. She wants to force a decision by scaring you into not leaving. Ultimately, if you're really concerned, instead of telling her "Please don't kill yourself!", try calling the police and telling them you just broke up with so and so and she threatened to kill herself. Hahahaha She might be surprised to see the officers at her door trying to talk her out of it. Maybe she will think twice about pulling that garbage again. In the snowball's chance in he!! that she's serious, you might save her life. Highly unlikely, since the first scenario is the most probable.
never take threats of any kind seriously

think about it, if you wanted to do something that you knew other people wouldn't be ok with you doing, why would you warn the people who might attempt to stop you before doing it?

that's why you never take the angry 11 year olds in youtube comments who threaten to hack you after every lost argument seriously

that's why you never worry about people who threaten to kill themselves

that's why I sleep at night knowing that no one whose ever given you or anyone else a death threat is actually going through with it

if you had any plans at all to get away with it or go through with it successfully, you wouldn't think warning someone about a felony you were about to commit or suicide was a good idea