Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Dilemna

Appoloin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so, I am single right now and I am dating a bunch of woman but one in particular I like a lot and she likes me. The problem is she has a boyfriend, who I kind of know. However, the dilemma though is that she literally wants to just bang me like I am 100 percent sure she just wants to have sex with me. So I am at a crossroad do I do her and be shallow with this HB9 or do I keep my integrity and tell her to break up with her boyfriend first before I do anything or I am not doing **** with her. I mean im not horny or anything but I do kind of want to **** her to. But I don't want to deal with any baggage or drama. Im way above that so what do you guys think honest opinions. Im having mixed feelings for once about this whole situation.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bang her brains out. She won't leave her boyfriend for you, and she wants to cheat on his ass. There is no way in hell she'll leave him for you. And even if she does, she'll be banging some other dude after you. Just have fun, don't fall in love and hook up with other girls.

Puck508

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, liking a woman like that "a lot" is not good. If she breaks up with her boyfriend for you and you start dating her, then what? She gets bored with you too and cheats on you with another guy who has no integrity?? Blah.

One of the first questions I ask a woman that I am considering dating is "Have you ever cheated before?". If she has, adios. I might **** her if she's single, but I won't date her...because she'd do the same to me. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

As far as what you should do...you should keep your integrity. Nobody can take that away from you and that's the measure of a REAL man. Tell her thanks, but no thanks. How would you like it if one of your friends moved in on your girl?

Also, never ever EVER trust a woman like this...the next time they get in a big fight and he says something hurtful, what do you think she'll bring up to get back at him? You got it.

Good luck...and keep your integrity.

Puck