Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Dates on for Today. She hasn't talked to me since yesterday morning.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She would usually call me every night. But today is the day were supposed to go out. She didn't call me last night. She hasn't called me this morning. How long should i wait until i call her? Or do you think she's just waiting for me to call since i'm taking her out?

I have the worse feeling right now because i'm thinking she's going to stand me up.

Any ideas? It's 11:40 AM and we planned to go out sometime today.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. She just contacting me as i was dialing her #. WOW. She just got home from a sleep over @ her girls house. So that's acceptable. Thanks for the tips

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
girlsarecrazy said:
She would usually call me every night. But today is the day were supposed to go out. She didn't call me last night. She hasn't called me this morning. How long should i wait until i call her? Or do you think she's just waiting for me to call since i'm taking her out?

I have the worse feeling right now because i'm thinking she's going to stand me up.

Any ideas? It's 11:40 AM and we planned to go out sometime today.

You call her everyfvckingday? Ya know, Rollo Tomassi said something which has stuck with me in everything I do regarding women: " If you're not fvcking her you're her girlfriend."

Best advice you'll ever get. Learn it, Know it, Live it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
What part of DONT call her did you not understand?
It's a good job she called you, or your ass would have looked desperate.

Geez man... he said their plans consisted of "sometime today." She probably would expect him to call as the man to set the plans.

What girl is going to think "oh he's desperate because he's calling to finalize plans?" You'll end up in this stalemate sometimes because she's thinking "he'd call me if he really wanted to go out so i'm not going to call him" or "he forgot :(" or even the same track of thought as you: "i'll look desperate i don't want to give him too much attention." And how the hell is a txt msg different from a phone call? Hell a txt msging back and forth takes more effort than a phone call.

Man you guys take things too far.

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have called her and said the plans for 'today', with a time and location... I agree with Ruckus, you need to conversate here, not because you want her attention so badly that you have to call her, but you call her to finallize your plans.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It went smooth. I stayed for a little and she was just begging for more. She wanted to see me again @ 6:30PM. She also talked about going out on Saturday. I didn't even ask her when to meet again. She insisted on us doing something again.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you escalate during your date? (Atleast a kiss) How did the date go?

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It def. escalated. It escalated enough for her to tell me to come back over later tonight. Which I did. I left when the chemistry was high.

Next thing you know she's calling me the next morning asking for some "computer help"

I came by to help her expecting to leave right after... and then damn.. i'm staying for another 3 hours.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you kiss this girl yet its best to always escalate atleast towards the kiss before leaving. but goodjob seems like its goin well.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's my EX-GF and we were on a break for 2 weeks am I'm just starting to bring things back up to knotch. She was the one that initiated the break. I want her to initiate something so i know it's right for us to be together again. I don't to force anything just yet and freak her out.

Last thing i remember talking about with her is how we both don't want relationships at this time... i dunno. She's confusing. But it's escalating though. I told her last night that I wanted to still rock her world... LOL. Were going out Saturday, i'll see what's up then.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A bit late for this discussion, but for anyone asking future questions, please specify important details like "she's my EX" before asking for advice. Things like that make a huge difference. All of the suggestions posted in this thread are pretty useless when the girl is your ex.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give her computer help unless she really deserves it.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.. She just needed Powerpoint installed. But it was a scam to get me over her house. We ate lunch, chilled and talked in the sun, listened to Dane Cook, cuddlled on the couh.. went to the park. Good times. i'm getting there.