Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My date maipulated me - pissed off!

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
This poster has a history of posting eccentric stories. Troll-ish.
Isn't this the same guy that claimed to have ****ed 3 girls at once and one of them had a STD? Hmmm, I sense a troll too. And if not enjoy the herpes man. :wave:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Trying to parlay your "wealth" isn't going to buy my attention any more than than it would one of the barfly skanks I'd never give a glance.

I haven't noticed. I couldn't give a good-goddamn about you. Didn't last time I spent any amount of time here, and certainly not now. You haven't changed at all. Still a b!tch who uses the green dots under your moniker as some kind of masculine representation.

Ask your cvnt if she was able to get back into her jeans, after the sore ass I left her to go back to you with.
Such a lovely little attitude you have. No wonder you are so bitter, having to try and meet women at coffee shops. GAY.

Go finish your book. Ya know, most people I know that are writing a book? Are nut jobs with self centered image of their importance to mankind. You fit the bill perfectly. Don't let those skinny jeans cut off the circulation to your big head ok?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Thats not going to happen tonight so watch your hands."

Dude, her saying that means that you were GOOD TO GO, my friend. She was thinking about it, and you screwed it up.

What I would have personally said in that situation was "Of course not", and continued making out, and tried again later.

Two steps forward, one step back.

Lesson learned, I hope.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Bluntmaster said:
Cordon isn't paying crap. He's been bragging about his salary for years. Where are the pics of cash? The nice cars? The luxury pad? Never seen any of it Cordon. I call BS.

I think he has a small d!ck and he needs to brag to compensate. That's why his Asian girl loves him, because she is used to it.
I've been here for over 6 years, this cat has been hawking this same sh!t for as long as I can remember. Never put up, nor shut up.

He is what he is; a blowhard.

If his ego is blown up more by green dots on a forum than by logging out and helping Brothers in flesh-and-blood, all we can do is hope for him to snap out of his delirium.

Let's not waste our time beating down an already beat down b!tch. Instead, read posts from men here who talk the talk.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I've been here for over 6 years, this cat has been hawking this same sh!t for as long as I can remember. Never put up, nor shut up.

He is what he is; a blowhard.

If his ego is blown up more by green dots on a forum than by logging out and helping Brothers in flesh-and-blood, all we can do is hope for him to snap out of his delirium.

Let's not waste our time beating down an already beat down b!tch. Instead, read posts from men here who talk the talk.
HAHA! That would be just like you to side with a guy like blunt, a guy who has had what, 5 different alias's on here, and who has been banned many many times for basically being the biggest, insane, afc around. I mean this guy is an out and out lunatic stalker who dates BPD's and other fellow insane women. Glad you side with him. Proves that great , or in this case crazy minds, think alike!

As far as ego and green dots. I honestly could give a sh1t. I have never looked at them, dont even know what they mean. Could care less what my standing is on here. I am here for entertainment mainly, and to help out when I can. Unlike...........

YOU, who is here to either bash on everyone, and to get everyone to come to your "guru" site, I would imagine for some cash huh? I'm guessing you are a HUGEEEEEEEEEE fan of another insane little guy, gunwitch or whatever the hell is name is. You guys are all alike. LOSERS.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Show one instance where I've attempted, in any way, to recruit anyone to go anywhere I would make one penny?

When you do I'll cut a check for $1000.

When you don't, you cut me one.

You may now proceed to cut the check. You've just called yourself out you idiot.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
HAHA! That would be just like you to side with a guy like blunt, a guy who has had what, 5 different alias's on here, and who has been banned many many times for basically being the biggest, insane, afc around. I mean this guy is an out and out lunatic stalker who dates BPD's and other fellow insane women. Glad you side with him. Proves that great , or in this case crazy minds, think alike!

As far as ego and green dots. I honestly could give a sh1t. I have never looked at them, dont even know what they mean. Could care less what my standing is on here. I am here for entertainment mainly, and to help out when I can. Unlike...........

YOU, who is here to either bash on everyone, and to get everyone to come to your "guru" site, I would imagine for some cash huh? I'm guessing you are a HUGEEEEEEEEEE fan of another insane little guy, gunwitch or whatever the hell is name is. You guys are all alike. LOSERS.
Good job, dragging my name through the mud.

Where is the pics of cash? Where are the nice cars? At least I don't go around claiming to be rich. Maybe YOU are the real whackjob.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I made high 6 figures last year. This year I will pay over $250,000 in taxes to the govt. for something I never use or see.
You're suggesting this was your personal tax, as opposed to some form of company or corporation tax? Well I'm going to guesstimate your salary at $800k without taking into account city or state taxes.

That's a lot of money. And of course with that kind of money I expect significant investments - probably various level 2 options, property, bond etc. I'd expect expensive 'hobbies' (cars, holidays, designer clothing etc) to try and help you spend some of this money.

And then there's the time...the time to actually work to earn the money. The time to spend the money. The time to enjoy the women that level of money would bring. So...why are you wasting your time on a website like this? This would be the first thing I'd get rid off. I know why I'm here...because I'm procrastinating at work until I go on the lash in an hour or two. You want some advice? If you actually have that kind of lifestyle, go and enjoy it.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Noodles said:
You're suggesting this was your personal tax, as opposed to some form of company or corporation tax? Well I'm going to guesstimate your salary at $800k without taking into account city or state taxes.

That's a lot of money. And of course with that kind of money I expect significant investments - probably various level 2 options, property, bond etc. I'd expect expensive 'hobbies' (cars, holidays, designer clothing etc) to try and help you spend some of this money.

And then there's the time...the time to actually work to earn the money. The time to spend the money. The time to enjoy the women that level of money would bring. So...why are you wasting your time on a website like this? This would be the first thing I'd get rid off. I know why I'm here...because I'm procrastinating at work until I go on the lash in an hour or two. You want some advice? If you actually have that kind of lifestyle, go and enjoy it.

Just ask him for proof, he will never deliver.

Maybe he gives that Asian b!tch a million every time she goes down on him, which is never.

Cordon is a joke.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Just ask him for proof, he will never deliver.

Maybe he gives that Asian b!tch a million every time she goes down on him, which is never.

Cordon is a joke.
I'm not saying he's lying. I don't really care if he's telling the truth either. I just know if I had access to that kind of lifestyle I wouldn't be on this website!

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Noodles said:
I'm not saying he's lying. I don't really care if he's telling the truth either. I just know if I had access to that kind of lifestyle I wouldn't be on this website!

Ofcourse he is lying. I am a real player and I can tell a lie. Cordon is lying, he doesn't even understand himself. As long as he can post his hot Asian girlfriend, he feels happy. The dude is a weirdo.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noodles said:

Trust me I do enjoy it, or try to. Last week I was in Vegas for 5 days, which I talked about briefly here. For Christmas I was back in my home state for two weeks. Before that the Bahamas in Nov. This February I am going to Ireland and Europe.

As for toys, I have some, but I have never been a huge toy guy. I drive a Dodge Ram. I own a house in my home state that I rent out. Thats about it. I usually put most of my money back into investments. I own race horses, that is probably my favorite thing besides the business world. I used to own AND train them though, so it is very hard for me to pay someone else to do it, and know that I am not there to oversee things.

As for how I can be on here, I live in Southern CA, so of course the weather is always nice. (Which is sort of a vacation by itself). I get up around 6 AM, I then trade stocks on the computer in my house until 2:30 in the afternoon or so, so I am always on the computer, which allows me to post here. Then I go do whatever for the rest of the day. Workout, play bball or vball on the beach, whatever. But its not like I am going out of my way to post here since I am on the computer for 8 hours regardless.

As for your tax estimate, you are close. The check I write this spring will not be easy to do. I will also get a fine for not paying quarterly, which if you make above a certain amount you are supposed to do. But I figure I can use that money to invest in and make more than my fine in the end.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Trust me I do enjoy it, or try to. Last week I was in Vegas for 5 days, which I talked about briefly here. For Christmas I was back in my home state for two weeks. Before that the Bahamas in Nov. This February I am going to Ireland and Europe.

As for toys, I have some, but I have never been a huge toy guy. I own race horses, that is probably my favorite thing besides the business world. I used to own AND train them though, so it is very hard for me to pay someone else to do it, and know that I am not there to oversee things.

As for how I can be on here, I live in Southern CA, so of course the weather is always nice. (Which is sort of a vacation by itself). I get up around 6 AM, I then trade stocks on the computer in my house until 2:30 in the afternoon or so, so I am always on the computer, which allows me to post here. Then I go do whatever for the rest of the day. Workout, play bball or vball on the beach, whatever. But its not like I am going out of my way to post here since I am on the computer for 8 hours regardless.

Hey Cordon Weirdo,

blah blah I make a million blah blah

Where is the pics of cash? Where is the luxury cars? Put up or shutup time.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Hey Cordon Weirdo,

Where is the pics of cash? Where is the luxury cars? Put up or shutup time.
I drive a Dodge Ram. Always have.

Pics of cash? Uh wtf??? Strange.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Hey Cordon Weirdo,

Where is the pics of cash? Where is the luxury cars? Put up or shutup time
cordoncordon said:
I drive a Dodge Ram. Always have.

Pics of cash? Uh wtf??? Strange.
Come on ladies...no one cares. I'm sure you both as equally wonderful as each other. Anyway. The UK markets have closed and I'm off on the piss!