Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My dad... I can't believe he is sooo AFC!!!

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Word has reached him that I keep flirting with women. Um... maybe my brother leaked shlt to him or somethin...

And so, he talked to me to address that "problem".

He said that it is wrong. And you need to pray to God to find the right woman. Skills with women... there is no such thing. It will come. The right woman will come!!!

And then he tried to discourage me. Um... what if she will slap you? What if she will reject you in such a way that it will embarrass u in public? What if she will file sexual harrassment charges on me?

I was like... um... eh... I got rejected alot. But never slapped yet. Cuz I do not do stupid pickup lines or touch too quickly. I know when to say "NEXT!!!"

And then, I talked to him about my ambition. I told him I wanna be damn popular... and "powerful". And that i am associating with the "powerful" people. The popular. In order to achieve popularity and power.

I told him that there's a 35 year old man who looks up to me (I'm 21)... and I am more respected now in the office cuz of my flirting with women... etc... etc... etc...

He said: GROW UP!!! Stop comparing yourself with others.

Then I talked to him about my view on women. That they're just "game". Like basketball, or counter-strike, or any sport. Win some, lose some.

He said: GROW UP!!! Women are not game. Love them. the right woman will come.

And then he said more shlt about the new set of friends I was hangin out with. He said they are "trash" just because they drink and smoke.

I told him that they arent gangstas. They dont go around carrying guns and threatening people or doing stupid stuff.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood

Then I talked to him about my view on women. That they're just "game". Like basketball, or counter-strike, or any sport. Win some, lose some.

He said: GROW UP!!! Women are not game. Love them. the right woman will come.
I have to agree with your dad here. Women are not just a game, and your assertion that they are is more mind-numbingly ignorant than the Diamondbacks' decision to trade half their team for one guy. Your decision is to be a follower and to be heartless, and there is no satisfaction there. I agree with your dad on a lot of what he said. Read the first link in my sig again.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Neo,

I remember you talking about all this negative feedback a while back and I told you that someone recovering from afc-ism shouldn't be getting this much negative feedback.

It surprises me that once again, you are on about this so I really wonder what you behave like.

Maybe you shouldn't really be talking too much about girls being 'game' because there is not a lot of people going to agree with you on that and they might get the idea that you have a fvcked up vision on life.

I do agree the dating stuff is a game but girls aren't. Girls are people and if you are not gonna start realizing this, in the end, you will be the one with the problem.

Keep this stuff to yourself, man. It is obvious you can't make the people around you see things the way you do so stop trying. Keep improving yourself for you.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood And then, I talked to him about my ambition. I told him I wanna be damn popular... and "powerful". And that i am associating with the "powerful" people. The popular. In order to achieve popularity and power.

You're only 20, but one day you are going to understand just how f*cked up this kind of thinking is.

I thought you wanted to be a DJ, and not a follower?

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not yet ready.

Your views are still askew, and your morals could do with some refining.

CoOLBanana

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm totally with u on this bro.
I have the exact same attitude.
It's your world your're living in so do whatever you thing is right and have no doubt about it.

Tell you're just practising so you'd know what to do when you find the right one.

& keep it up!

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your father i somewhat right... so dont go around making joke out of your dad on the internet around the people you dont even know... because your only making full out of yourself.... listen to older people their lot wiser then you

eric66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
He said that it is wrong. And you need to pray to God to find the right woman. Skills with women... there is no such thing. It will come. The right woman will come!!!
Your dad is 100% correct. I wish I had a dad that was around to tell me stuff like that.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: My dad... I can't believe he is sooo AFC!!!

Originally posted by eric66
Your dad is 100% correct. I wish I had a dad that was around to tell me stuff like that.
The right woman only 'comes' when you figure out how to approach and attract her. Even then you first have to lay her.. ;)

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
LOL, thanks for sharing this. I can imagine my dad saying these things, but he's actually a lot more indifferent to what I've done. He's seen the girls I get and thinks I'll be all right, I guess :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You're dad may be slightly off with the "no skills" part of things, but since he's talking about "Praying to God", I'm guessing you come from a hardcore religious family anyway. The "skills" however, are innate things that you don't need to learn, you just need to learn to use.

He is DEAD ON with both the "GROW UP!!!" bits.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much AFC bullshit advice floating around right now.

Who the kid wants to associate with is his perogative. Who you surround yourself is both a reflection of who you are and who you will become. If you are surrounded by ambitious, helpful people, then odds are you are going to go far. As opposed to being surrounded by negative, insular people who will be nothing but crabs in a barrel tearing you down.

You need skills and game, both of which are inherent and which can be learned and improved upon. The right woman CAN come along. THAT'S WHY YOU NEED GAME. Because if you DON'T have game, SHE'LL KEEP WALKING ON BY.

What's that saying? Luck is nothing more than Preparation meeting Opportunity.

As to your actual attitude to woman, *shrug*. I don't really care either way.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that you are still a little insecure about your new DJism so you talk to people about it to reassure that all the skills and attitudes are fresh on your mind. And so you can convince yourself that these philosophies are the real deal.

Stop arguing, and listen to your dad and take from it another opinion or view... You need to start letting your ACTIONS speak instead of your words... Shut your mouth about DJ principles and just act them.

You seem to be angry that your family is "AFC" and trying to change you because you think they have no right to tell you what to do.

Have you ever stopped to think maybe deep down inside you want your family to accept you and these new views. It's you who is trying to change their attitudes on life and women. Or else why would you have even brought it up to your bro. or mom in the first place.

It's okay for your parents not to accept your views and you not to accept theirs... Your life is your life and theirs is theirs. Accept yourself and accept them.

~Zappa

djjoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
GROW UP!!! Stop comparing yourself with others.
i definitely agree with your dad on this point...

you shouldn`t compare yourself with others because you are you!!!!
don`t try to become someone else, just try to improve yourself...

there will always be someone around who is better than you at this sport or those ability....
the key thing is to concentrate on yourself and compare yourself to how you once were and how you are now... and then try to constantly improve....

all the best,

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by djjoe
[B$
the key thing is to concentrate on yourself and compare yourself to how you once were and how you are now... and then try to constantly improve.... [/B]
very true.

by the way, we shouldn't really try to explain what being a dj is all about, how girls like jerks etc. etc. People already have a view of theirselves and i don't think they'r going to change it because you told them otherwise, unless they know their view is wrong and looking for an alternative.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a total chump. Anyone who reads your thread titles can see this. Why are you posting about your dad?? Youre 20 for f*cks sake, why do you care?? Why the f*ck do you think WE care??

220-odd posts in 2 months?? **BITTCH SLAP** turn off the computer, keyboard jockey!

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how neobrood comes in here talking about his dad and expects everyone to agree with him, only to find that 90% of the replies are bashing him one way or another.

Wow, you're so superior to your dad. :rolleyes: I'm impressed.

What's that saying? Luck is nothing more than Preparation meeting Opportunity.
Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. -Oprah Winfrey

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
You are a total chump. Anyone who reads your thread titles can see this. Why are you posting about your dad?? Youre 20 for f*cks sake, why do you care?? Why the f*ck do you think WE care??

220-odd posts in 2 months?? **BITTCH SLAP** turn off the computer, keyboard jockey!
Before making a judgement, click the profile. It gives an average posts per day. first 50 of my posts were made in day 1 when I was stuck at home with nothing better to do. As in just recovering from a breakup.

It says 2.9 posts per day. I saw others with 5 or more posts per day. Funny they dont get called "keyboard jockey".

I only spend 30 mins a day checking my emails and ****. And most of the time I'm out.

Funny how neobrood comes in here talking about his dad and expects everyone to agree with him
never said that. Bash me or agree with me, I don't care.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude - IMO your dad is really wrong.

He said that it is wrong.
His opinion. Doesn't make it a fact.

And you need to pray to God to find the right woman.
Yep, once in the morning, once before going to bed:

"god, please, send me a hot ass chick from a playboy... Amen"

That will help.

Skills with women... there is no such thing. It will come. The right woman will come!!!
Will look at you, praying and will call 911.

Um... what if she will slap you?
Chance are, you'll duck. Even if she hits, you're gonna have a minor bruise.

What if she will reject you in such a way that it will embarrass u in public?
You'll go to your mommy and cry
What if she will file sexual harrassment charges on me?
Yeah, like we're that stupid. :rolleyes: (and ugly)

GROW UP!!! Stop comparing yourself with others.
That makes no fn sense whatsoever. It would mean that grownups don't compare themselves to others.

That they're just "game". Like basketball, or counter-strike, or any sport. Win some, lose some
Hell yeah. So many girls, every one is screwed up in her own different way. To find a right one, you need to try tasting a lot of them.

GROW UP!!! ...... Love them. the right woman will come.
I kinda agree with this. But how can you love them if you don't approach them? And if you don't hug them and kiss them.

Be a good boy, listen to you papa and love them all. :D