Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Cutting Stack... opinions?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup All............

So I just put an order into BB.com for some cutting supps.
Just wanted to run it by here, see what peeps think, that know.

As you can tell, its mainly non-stim... I prefer the natural route.
So no need to tell me E/C/A or Crack Cocaine, Crystal, etc.

Anyone w. experience using these supps., and/or understands the best way to take them. Maybe certain foods that will cater to their effectiveness. Or if any of these supps. will lower certain other minerals/vitamins in my body. Also if any of them conflict in anyways...

please share... your knowledge is appreciated.

SesaThin
CLA Tonalin
Yohimbe
Basic Cuts (I'll use this as a pre-workout stim.)
Chromium Piccolate
Flaxseed oil
Omega-3 Fish oil.
Green Tea Extract

P.S. Anyone take yohimbe in here? How often you take it and in what doses? Heard it was a good stim. for sexual drive, etc. Thought I'd give it a go... see if I'm hip to it, and how I can incorporate it.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I had the following...

Protein Smoothie (Banana, Strawberries, Scoop of Protein, Milk, Honey, White Grape Juice)
2 lean hot pockets
1 slice of cheese, 2 crackers
Italian Sausage Ravioli w. Pesto and a good dose of Parmesean
2 bites of apple pie (lol, just a taste)

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Today I had the following...

Protein Smoothie (Banana, Strawberries, Scoop of Protein, Milk, Honey, White Grape Juice)
2 lean hot pockets

So what was for lunch...?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I've tried some of them - they don't work for me. The only thing that has worked is ephedrine/ephedra.

Also, don't get confused with the whole natural=better BS. There's good and bad chemicals and good and bad "natural" remedies as well.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right... the 2 lean hot pockets were pretty much lunch.
Then I worked out a few hours later, came home and had another protein shake 20min. after.

And I understand there are natural good chemicals.
I'm just not the biggest fan of man-made chemical stims.
So I wanted to go the more natural non-stim. path. See how it went.

Reaction score
Here is what you get.

Hot-Rox by biotest.
Tribex by biotest.
Flameout by biotest.

And some good whey.

That's it.

And for god's sake man! Eat something! What ever would you cut?

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your diet is sh1t. Eat 6 smaller meals a day that contain protein, complex low gi carbs, and EFA's. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2 and weigh 205.

lol, ya I know my diet's sh!t, for the most part.

I'm in the process of educating myself about nutritional facts, what foods contain what, etc etc etc.

Could you list some good foods that are... Complex Low gi carbs, and EFA's...? (also what does EFA stand for, lol)

To Bruce... Hot-Rox contains guggulsterones... and according to new research, sh!t ain't good for ya. For more info... check this link about the issue over at BB.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466547&highlight=guggulsterones

P.S. Anyone know some good books to educate myself on diet. So fvckin many. I want to be educated in this, and understand how to read the back of a damn box, and what it means to my body. Thx, and peace'

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFAs stands for essential fatty acids (aka monounsaturated fat such as omega 3 and 6). Good sources of EFAs include fish, fish oil, flaxseed oil, and avocado. Products list monounsaturated fat in their nutrition facts, so anything with it listed will do. Avoid polyunsaturated and especially saturated and trans fat.

Good carbs include anything "grainy" such as whole grain bread (NOT wheat). Brown rice and potatoes are good carb sources. Dark green vegies and beans are good. Don't be too concerned with GI.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Don't be too concerned with GI.
I agree, I was debating whether to include GI factor in my post or not. But it's more to keep insulin levels stable. Which in DarkLight's case he is not taking into consideration:

Protein Smoothie (Banana, Strawberries, Scoop of Protein, Milk, Honey, White Grape Juice) Could lose the honey & grape juice.
2 lean hot pockets (No idea what these are, so info on them?)

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... so above keeping an eye on my foods, in regards to GI (Insulin Levels)

What supps. can I add to help keep this in check?

I guess just from the foods mentioned, you all would have advised...

Strictly no juice.
No Honey
Only Whole Grain Pasta
Minimal Cheese?

Something on those lines?

Also... I'll be taking Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil consistently... so that should cover the EFA's... right?
Also... is there any harm in taking many forms of an anti-oxidant?

It seems a lot of the stuff I'm taking is such. And I wouldn't want to throw the scales in whatever regard that would cause. Maybe a deficiency in other realms?

Other than that Guess the baseline rule here is... minimal suger, carbs. Max Protein.
Many smaller meals throughout the day, rather than large.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of organized thought here. lol, consider it a reflection of my ignorance in this field. Your help, knowledge is much appreciated.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're putting too much thought into suppliments and not enough thought into diet and exercise.

Strictly no juice.
No Honey
Only Whole Grain Pasta
Minimal Cheese?
Try to just drink water. If you like juice, honey, cheese, or whatever, you can have some, but don't make it a staple of your diet. I don't know what you mean by "only" whole grain pasta - just try to make all of your carbs that are made of wheat, whole grain. Also have a variety of carbs, not just pasta.

One of the biggest reasons why I push whole grain around here is because it is high in fiber, which is frequently lacking in most diets. There's a reason why colon cancer is so common in the US and not other countries.

Also... I'll be taking Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil consistently... so that should cover the EFA's... right?
About 30% of your calories should come from fat, and as much of that 30% as possible should be monounsaturated.

Generally no. Some nutrients, such as vitamin A and iron can be harmful in megadoses, but if all you're taking is a multivitamin and some vitamin C you'll be fine. (though who knows what's in all that crap you're taking...)

Other than that Guess the baseline rule here is... minimal suger, carbs. Max Protein.
Basically yes. Try to eat around 40% protien, 30% carbs (not counting fiber), 30% fat.

Reaction score
These are the ingredients:

HOT-ROX™ Formula 1500 mg *
A7-E™ Super-Thermogenic Gel™ 45/900 [lauroyl macrogol-32 glycerides, 3,17-dihydroxy-delta-5-etiocholane-7-one diethylcarbonate, Sclaremax™ (proprietary sclareolide), GZ™ 100 (proprietary guggulsterone)], caffeine

Now where on BBing.com did you find this info? (That the **** is bad?) The abstract from the article is far too short, you need the entire paper and read the conclusions before making assumptions seeing as how the abstract is extreemly condensed.

Don't be spreading crap without reasonable proof. If you would like, please post the entire article, or at least the conclusions and the discussion section.

Reaction score
DarkLight said:
lol... so above keeping an eye on my foods, in regards to GI (Insulin Levels)

I guess just from the foods mentioned, you all would have advised...

Strictly no juice.
No Honey
Only Whole Grain Pasta
Minimal Cheese?

Something on those lines?

It seems a lot of the stuff I'm taking is such. And I wouldn't want to throw the scales in whatever regard that would cause. Maybe a deficiency in other realms?

P.S. Sorry for the lack of organized thought here. lol, consider it a reflection of my ignorance in this field. Your help, knowledge is much appreciated.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're not going to get throgh 3 days of that. The best choice is to cut out the junk food and slowly add in the healthy stuff. If you do it all at once you are going to crack and go on a binge.

And NO HONEY?? WTF? That's the healthies sugar you can get! And juice? What about OJ??? Tropicana juice is the entire fruit!! And cheese? There are lots of healthy cheeses ya know. Ever tried feta cheese?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey... Solid Man, Thank you!
I'll integrate the knowledge into my roll here.

Bruce... lol, relax Ace. Not trying to slang sh!t here, on guggulsterones. Only trying to bring a discussion of their health (or lack therof) to light. Thus my posting of the thread, and article in question.

Anyways... enough for me to stay away from them. I don't want the potential of my testosterone receptors blocked, and/or ingesting something cytotoxic.

As far as your comments on the dieting... lol, hm!? I don't use honey that often, or that much... so the amount I take is all good. Plus I agree with you, that its a very healthy sugar. Juice I can cut back on, and shift that focus to Orange Juice alone.

Besides the amount of carbs I eat, and cheese... I don't eat any junk food really. So with effort I can change the majority of the carbs to Whole Grain. And downshift on the cheese.

I actually had another thread going on cheese, and which ones were best (healthiest). Feta was mentioned, think maybe even by you. And yes, I've heard of it, and like it. Someone else commented (think it was Warboss Alex) about how cheese was fine. So its just a matter of cutting back I guess.

Also considering my stack has Yohimbine in it. I've heard comments to not eat foods with tyromine (sp?) in it, like cheese, red wine, flavored meats, etc. Known to induce its side effects. So... more reason to cut out the random cheese foods.

Anyways... way too much cheese talk here. Don't even eat that much, lol.

SideNote: The mailman just came, w. my BB.com package in hand. Fvckin Hyped!

Bout to sample some of this sh!t. Then go fvck up the gym.
Thx for all advice, info again.
I'll report back here, on my experiences with this sh!t.
Peace'