My (current) thoughts on seduction

treefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU,

When you say "make a women feel special" how exactly do you do this? Do you do it with compliments only or is there some other special way to do this?

thanks

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...but it does go against almost EVERYTHING we've been taught here.

All he is really saying is just be yourself and forget about everything you have learned here. I don't really agree with this because there are life-changing tips on this site, and I'm speaking from personal experience. However, I do agree with dropping the canned lined, methods, patterns,etc. I agree thats BS.

But I'm sorry, if you give up being a challenge, mysterious, unpredictable, then your taking a big chance. Again, I'm speaking from personal experience. I've told myself in the past to drop these characteristics, and guess what...I've lost beautiful HB's because of it. Don't believe me, go ahead and try it on the next girl. Just don't say I didnt warn you.

You have to understand what attraction is. What you need to understand the most is the mindset. Once you have the mindset, go out in the field and EXPERIENCE! That's really it. Nothing will make you better than going out in the field and experimenting. Reading too much of the BS on here is going to fvck with your head. Seriously, every piece of advice here is contradicting. Thats why this thread wil never die. The more you read, the more confused you will get...unless you go out there and learn from first hand experience. You'll see....

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Who bumped this?

This is like, the Zen of Attraction. It is the straight truth. But many, if not most, people on this forum are not ready for this kind of truth. ;)

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we completely forgetting the reason why we are even here? If girls never played games, then everything would be simple. Girls are masters at playing their own game. Be yourself, let her know how you feel, and get screwed fellas. Trust me!

Hey I never wanted it to be like this, but guess what? It is. So it's up to us to learn how attraction works, and become better DJ's. MOTU seems like a sincere guy, but fellas c'mon! You're going to get burned if you expose yourself like that.

It is what it is, girls will never fvcking change. be intelligent, knowledgeable, wise and become a better DJ by understanding the dynamics of attraction and self-improvement. For gods sake, do not disregard our knowledge and throw your sorry a$$ out there. You'll get burned big time.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sandow said:
Are we completely forgetting the reason why we are even here? If girls never played games, then everything would be simple. Girls are masters at playing their own game. Be yourself, let her know how you feel, and get screwed fellas. Trust me!

Hey I never wanted it to be like this, but guess what? It is. So it's up to us to learn how attraction works, and become better DJ's. MOTU seems like a sincere guy, but fellas c'mon! You're going to get burned if you expose yourself like that.

It is what it is, girls will never fvcking change. be intelligent, knowledgeable, wise and become a better DJ by understanding the dynamics of attraction and self-improvement. For gods sake, do not disregard our knowledge and throw your sorry a$$ out there. You'll get burned big time.
Of course you have to learn the alphabet, the words, and the language before you can craft ideas with them. But once you have the ideas, the words just get in the way.

That's all that's being said. The TRUE master is the one who innovates, who deviates from the rules and finds a unique way of accomplishing the same task. Not the one who follows someone else's manual step-by-step.

It doesn't mean that there's no merit in seeing how others have done it, and learning THEIR way first, but experimentation is at the HEART of seduction. What did Mystery do before there was a "Mystery Method"? He threw his sorry a$$ out there and figured out how women work! :D

As I said, there are many who aren't ready for this kind of knowledge. It's like cutting the umbilical...you can't do it before you're outside the womb or you'll suffocate.

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does MOTU do to make women feel special? Compliments, spending time with them, someone please elaborate :)

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master of the Universe said:
Oh yeah, so if the girl puts you in the category of unfvckable, does that mean there's no way to turn around the situation. There is, but it's a lot less work to be attractive off the bat. And that way is not as simple as using a neg-hit, throwing around a few c&f lines, telling her a cool story, or hypnotizing her with a pattern.

You basically have to give her such a system shock that she has to completely reevaluate who you are.

Just out of curiosity, would you say this also applies to ex-girlfriends? Like she's already found you attractive, but then you two split. Is it just as difficult then? I would think so, but whenever I happen to be (for example) at a little party with old friends, I often find that the spark between me and an ex is still there.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
This is the realist post I've ever read on here.....
Really?? Sh!t.... It looked a lttle long, but I like the way you think, I'm gonna have to go read it.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so glad I found this thread....and I also owe a thanks to Master of the Universe for creating it. I had decided I was done with this site as the majority of people giving advice here are too driven by rules and theories that just aren't true. Also, the majority have such a negative attitude towards girls. ("They're all s1uts, etc). I found myself agreeing with EVERY point made in the original posts of this thread. All these made up reals are BS....Either a girl likes you or she doesn't, right from the start. You waiting a certain amount of time to talk to her, etc, isn't going to change that. I wish I had realized this sooner, but I am glad that I will be doing whatever the f!uck i want, when i want, without regard for any rules.

Peace out sosuave, its' been real.