Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My current opinion on women after last night.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically me, a friend and a couple girls went to the clubs last night. I had a couple drinks and was pretty much having fun. But man, I hate the types of girls you find at these places. They all dress like slvts, but then when you go up to them and try to have a conversation with these b1tches, they blow you off. I'm like, what the hell?

Anyways, I don't care about that too much. I know who I am and if these idiots want to blow me off fine. Their loss. They don't want to hang with my crew and have fun, that's their loss. I mean sh1t, when a girl WANTS to talk, I can have great conversations with them, but these chicks don't want to talk.

Sometimes I'd just rather hang with my dudes, than talk to these b1tches. Dude's just seem to be more chill and are more interesting than most of these chicks. I can actually have a decent conversation with a dude, without getting blown off. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with these chicks? If you don't want to meet people, get out the club.

I think I'll just focus on having fun in these venues. I honestly can't stand the types of chicks that come there. Usually, immature white college b1tches.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your mistake is trying to have conversations with girls in a club. Go to a chill lounge or something for that, not somewhere that everyone is just looking for someone to grind on.

Everything you said is true, but it's old news really.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
I think your mistake is trying to have conversations with girls in a club. Go to a chill lounge or something for that, not somewhere that everyone is just looking for someone to grind on.

So lounges are usually more chill? I might see if my dude's know where any of those are at.

I mean even the girls my friend bought were chill. Unlike the bar and club chicks, they weren't b1tches.

But if you're trying to meet new girls, the club is a no-no.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

True.

Another thing people have to realize is that they are dressed like slvts to get male attention to feed their egos. Even though they blow you off and don't talk to you they are still getting what they want..THEIR EGOS FED!

They get their egos fed whether they talk to you or they blow you off. It's a great ego booster to just blow a guy off for women probably even more so than actually "giving a guy a chance" in their mind and actually talking to the guy.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
True.

Another thing people have to realize is that they are dressed like slvts to get male attention to feed their egos. Even though they blow you off and don't talk to you they are still getting what they want..THEIR EGOS FED!

They get their egos fed whether they talk to you or they blow you off. It's a great ego booster to just blow a guy off for women probably even more so than actually "giving a guy a chance" in their mind and actually talking to the guy.
well said!

I agree 100%

Girls in clubs go in knowing they will blow off at least some dudes.

They get approached frequently enough that by necessity they need a screening process even more harsh and rude than normal (or at least they think they do, and combine that with their sense of entitlement its easy to see why they act they way they do).

She's not rejecting "you." She's rejecting her projection of you. She hasn't met you and doesn't know you.

Ever notice how when you first meet someone, the initial impression you form is often very different from the way you see that same person after having spent a few hours with them?

That initial impression isn't a real person. Its an image of a person that you've created in your own mind.

When you meet these girls and try to talk to them, that is what they are rejecting. The first-impression mental image they form of you. They don't know you at all. The experience for her is ALL ABOUT HER. Even her interaction with you and first impression of you is ALL ABOUT HER. (unless of course you break out of the ordinary and differentiate yourself so much that you make a very strong first impression on her)

At the end of the day, these b1tches got all dolled up and went to a club knowing men would shower them with attention and free drinks and compliments and that they will be rejecting more of the men than they give the time of day to. That is her reality. You understanding that going in yet still allowing it to frustrate you is a failure of logic on your part.

None of this even really matters. But our attachment to getting p.ussy is so high and so much of our self-image and self-worth are tied into how women respond to us and treat us, that approaching a new woman and starting a conversation seems like a life-and-death struggle. Its not.

In the long run, you approaching her most likely will not be a significant event in your life, no matter the outcome. So don't assign it undue importance in your mind.

patrick.de

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i go to clubs i don't do it to get chicks anymore. a lot of them are attention *****s who enjoy blowing off dudes.
club game is totally superficial, if a girl wants to get laid she can choose the guy she likes best and she will do so, not too much room to rise on the social ladder by conversation etc.
a lot girls also just go there to have a good time. and that's what you should do, too. find a club with good music, drink if you want to and just enjoy your friends company. this actually attracts chicks so it's a win-win.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Plus there is that whole "secret lover" thing. Most girls don't NEED to F any club guys. Even if she's single, she probably has at LEAST one FWB stored in her phone. She can party, drink, dance, get her ego boost, and then txt her FWB when she gets home. Her gfs are not the wiser. She doesn't have to worry about looking like a sl*t by leaving with a strange guy in front of her friends.

He can come over and finish the job the other guys have started by buying her drinks.

To give proper credit, spinaroonie got me thinking this way. Then I opened my eyes more, talked to some female friends about it, and I found that this really does happen.

Take New Year's Eve for example. Plenty of "single" girls came in with their "crew" and then left with their crew. Does that mean that none of these girls got F-ed? Of course not. They either hooked up with a guy in their "crew" or just texted some other dude they already know.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls go to clubs for attention, an ego boost, and free drinks. They're usually of the snobby, prissy, stuck up variety. They left high school, but high school never left them. So now, they go to clubs to act like idiots and annoy people instead.

kidsmooves

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of what you guys are saying are true BUT don't take clubs out of your game arsenal just yet. Yeah clubs are the worst place to try to talk to a girl but its the number one place to work on your eye contact, body language and kino game.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg the sht out those club hoes!

DefiantNature

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
So basically me, a friend and a couple girls went to the clubs last night. I had a couple drinks and was pretty much having fun. But man, I hate the types of girls you find at these places. They all dress like slvts, but then when you go up to them and try to have a conversation with these b1tches, they blow you off. I'm like, what the hell?

Anyways, I don't care about that too much. I know who I am and if these idiots want to blow me off fine. Their loss. They don't want to hang with my crew and have fun, that's their loss. I mean sh1t, when a girl WANTS to talk, I can have great conversations with them, but these chicks don't want to talk.

Sometimes I'd just rather hang with my dudes, than talk to these b1tches. Dude's just seem to be more chill and are more interesting than most of these chicks. I can actually have a decent conversation with a dude, without getting blown off. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with these chicks? If you don't want to meet people, get out the club.

I think I'll just focus on having fun in these venues. I honestly can't stand the types of chicks that come there. Usually, immature white college b1tches.

Nightclubs can be the most difficult but also the fastest way to get laid.

Your approach was probably "Normal."

eg.

Walk up to the side and say "Hey, (Insert CF line here)"

Generally with nightclubs you want to start physical as opposed to verbal. Match the energy of your environment.