My counselor has proposed a meeting between me and my ex-wife.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
Such an awesome thread..
It is. Proof that you should screen properly before putting a ring on it.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
I need to explain a situation that will arise two days from now.

The building I work in houses large event, conferences, shows, etc. A job fair is happening in our building and her company will be there (she always works these events). I just went upstairs to check out the arrangement and her booth is unfortunately right there, in front of my particular office. So, we will mostly likely see each other for the first time in seven months.
To wrap up today's events, went to lunch with my new chick, made out with her in the parking lot. She looked ridiculously cute. Came back to my work place, which doubles as an event center, and I did finally see my ex-wife.

She didn't look all that great, and for the first time since March, I knew I wasn't missing much and that the girls I had hooked up with post divorce were indeed much hotter.

She did gain a little weight from our meetup last March, hair flat against head, I just wasn't even turned on by her anymore.

I, on the other hand, looked great. 10lbs of muscle gain, knockout wardrobe today because I was seeing my new girl, great haircut, walking confident. Totally unfazed by her presence.

She knew that she was going to see me today, but she chose to look the other way and turn her back to me when I was talking with one of her co-workers who I have known for a very long time. She was constantly checking her phone the whole time I was in her presence.

On the way out of the building, I did see her again and she had a this scowl on her face.

So today was successful in a lot of ways. I've progressed nicely with the new girl and we see each other maybe twice per week and text sporadically only to make plans. The ex didn't look that hot and or if she tried to look hot, she failed. But best of all, I'm in a better place. I feel alive again and strong.

Guys, stick with no contact, hit the gym, and don't let these BPD's take you down...they already have enough trouble as it is.