Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Confidence Is Back!!!!

unamean

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i go to the local starbucks for my usaul latte and i see this hb8.5 sitting down all alone studying. i just came back from work and still had my suit on and i was in buisness mode. anyway she keeps looking over in my direction and smiling. she even walks by me on purpose looking at me and smiling. now up until this point all im doing is smiling back and making eye contact, but she definitly giving me the hint to approach. like my usual self i ***** out and leave. kicking myself, I slowly drive by and see her walking on the side walk. i then pull over and say "you look really familiar." (i know its pretty lame but i couldnt think of anything to say)

her: do you live around here
me: yea next town over, i love your accent are you from europe.
her: im from russia
me: thats right near romania were my fathers from
her: oh yea i know were that is
her: i love your navigation map(i'm guessing they dont have GPS in russia)
me: yea i get lost everywhere
me: i got to go, but we should get together sometime
her: definitly

after i got her number i drove off. let me tell you, the feeling i had was incredible. i feel like i can pick up any girl in the world. this might seem a little ****y and shallow but when i pulled up in the bmw my confidence went up 10 fold. i could just tell the way she looked and smiled. anyway im going to call her later this week. i hope i dont blow this one.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're so confident that you have to advertise it to the world to get approval from them!

Wait, something's wrong with this picture

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats man

everyone has it in them

you just gotta learn to hold that inner strength

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree
You're so confident that you have to advertise it to the world to get approval from them!

Wait, something's wrong with this picture
Way to kill the moment man. You should read up on negative vibing..might do you good.