My 'Christmas' Internet Ad.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna read the whole thread but you only went on 3 dates from online in 7 months?? I had dates from online on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday this week lol.

Reaction score
Zero Hero said:
I'm not gonna read the whole thread but you only went on 3 dates from online in 7 months?? I had dates from online on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday this week lol.
Between March 18th to October 25th, break-down as follows.
girl a - 3 dates. - mainly dinner and two coffee dates after. Excellent chemistry. But too much bad blood from her MSN fvcked everything up and nuked it. Even got so pissed I bragged that I meet people on adultfriendfinder and I was going to fvck them and sent her an email bragging about how I was going to lose my virginity because I was pissed, then told her my dad wouldn't let me and asked her to hang out again sarcastically. Rationale, it seemed she lost her virginity to some jerk by what I interpreted she wrote on her myspace page, so I figure if I lose mine to a wh0re then we are even. Sick reasoning.

girl b - 1 date. - online expensive hotel dinner - dutch at last minute when I saw the bill, almost wanted to bolt out of there and stick her with the bill since the date was horrible.
girl c - 1 date. - online, coffee only.
girl d - 1 date. - friend referral, coffee only.
girl e - 3 dates. - all movie dates.
girl f - 3-4 dates. - all movie dates.

TOTAL DATES: 13 DATES. That's right, lucky number 13. Guess what, I've lost all those girls above from bad luck and now put up ads to get new girls in my life. Three of the above girls were meet from online, and but I also rejected two prospects - a FUG divorcee with kids and a 32 y/o black single mother to be fair.

This time however, I have too many prospects to handle, and am lucky enough to find a girl who is into me to practise being myself with without worrying about what impression I'm going to have to make, and hopefully a few others.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
u guys so stupid that you believe this? explains a lot about you boys.

Reaction score
I'm concluding this thread by saying pressures inside this home is sort of discouraging me to fully embrase the dating scene and will just meet the remaining prospects if I have time.

Only one 18 y/o girl was taken out once to the movies where I experienced the following first-time-in-my-life anamolies:
a) Holding hands while watching a movie (when I got tired cuddling her or felt 'robotic' about it, I relaxed to see movie on my own, she offered her hand and I held it).
b) Going out with someone who looked hot that everyone was virtually staring at her. High hb classification.
c) Kiss close after the date.

Other than this there are two other immediate propsects, and two others further that I would like to meet and feel at this time I'm pulling the plug since I can not really support dating within my current lifestyle since I'm trying to improve my LSAT score and under the pressure of family, just forget about these problematic girls (they are problematic for my mother since she doesn't like them because my parents dont like girls who have kids, who are older than I am, or who are divorcees and think I should get my mind of this nonsence and back to the books to study the LSAT book so I can go to law school.) For some reason I get this 'frustrating' feeling I got the end of last month, but oh well, another prospect that I could have gotten some real action has fallen through the cracks by my vigilant parents.

Thus in concluding, the Christmas Ad was a success.
My last month's ad was a success.

Purpose of ad is to attract prospects willing to meet with me at least once to get to know me and potentially go further and to that extent it has appeared to be successful.

Reaction score
Ok, this worked the last time, so I guess I'm going to try this one again.
The idea is brilliant and has a charm about it and it worked the last time, despite what the stupid hecklers said on this thread, and I'm going to try this out again. Just need one good connection with someone and it's filled it's purpose.

Style: Same Santa Clause photo with the hat.
Profile: Based on Britney Speers song - all I want for Christmas and portray me as a gift from Santa for good girls.

Last year's results - meet four people in the space of a month - could have meet more from lavalife but my credits ran out or was very low because it was used up the month before in a prior adult-internet ad campaign where I didn't meet anyone from that site and the credits was sort of wasted - but this time I have a credit card or enough credits on so the potential for meeting more people should be higher since that's one confounding factor under control.

Will likely do some other actives such as cold approaching on the side anyway, and working on various opener routines with women -- but this idea may also inspire me to pea-**** with a Santa Clause hat on -- maybe for a few days at a mall or something, or peacock with a hat and a Santa Clause beard and try some wicked openers on that routine. Would have to find a Santa beard to fit and feel comfortable in public first before trying that out.

miba

Banned
Reaction score
DUDE!?! What the hell is wring with you?!?!? You're gonna put on a santa hat and beard and walk around the mall by yourself trying to pick up chicks?!?! Chicks will think you are bat-**** crazy or some freak.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
if looks threads are banned, then luke skywalker threads should be banned too!

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to say this, you're wasting your time with all these plans, strategies & dating site ads. The only way you will learn & grow is by getting out there & approaching women, making mistakes, learning from them. If you were making progress using the current method I wouldn't have a problem, but you aren't, you're stagnant. Get your ass out there, talk to women, learn from your mistakes. If something doesn't work, ok scrap it, try something else. But don't stay on these forums and type up the same sh!t that you have been for the last year and a half. Look how many posts you've got? Don't you think you could've been out in the real world gaining experience? Who's more likely to get hired for a job: Someone with experience but does not know all the theory behind it, or someone who knows theory inside out but with fu<k all experience?

And another thing, do not tell your parents every single little thing you do. Yes it's fine for you to be religious, but if your parents are going to c0ckblock you all the time, and you're going to let them, sorry, become a priest or a monk. You're a man, which means you control YOUR life, not your parents, not your friends, not a girl, YOU.

There are a million other things in my mind I wish to type but i'm too upset & pissed off with the negative <unts & people who don't want to take others advice, even when it is clear that their method is NOT working. Yes you have gotten a few responses, that's all good and well. Now go and fu<king pursue them.

Reaction score
Peac-cking works.

[S]alvatore said:
I'm going to say this, you're wasting your time with all these plans, strategies & dating site ads. The only way you will learn & grow is by getting out there & approaching women, making mistakes, learning from them. If you were making progress using the current method I wouldn't have a problem, but you aren't, you're stagnant.
I dont think so, this was actually a success thread because it worked. I virtually had a couple of girls who were into me, and one that was virutally a girlfriend but it didn't work out - ALL were attracted to me initially based on that type of ad. If anyone says this was not successful last year and I'm stagnant, then it is obvious you haven't read my posts and are just making a ignorant band-wagon post.

The only problem is this particular peac-cking strategy only works between December 1st to December 25th, so I have to try something else at another time.

Salvatore said:
Get your ass out there, talk to women, learn from your mistakes. If something doesn't work, ok scrap it, try something else. But don't stay on these forums and type up the same sh!t that you have been for the last year and a half.
No, I applied this on December 1st to December 25th, last year - I would not use a Santa Clause peac-cking exercise on times that are outside of the Christmas season. That is within 25 days last year of doing a pea-****ing exercise like this I was able to meet four people from the internet, one of which stook as a temporary gf, and another two that I kissed at the end of the date and could have meet many more. So, what you are saying is pure BS about doing the same thing.

I think peac-cking is a nice idea because it naturally raises the energy level, makes you play-ful and sort of forces you to adjust to the role that you are dressed in and gives you a feeling of anonyminity and playfulness, and humour that is critically lacking in my interactions, the only problem is this particular peac-cking can not be sustained beyond the Christmas boundaries.

If anything successful peac-cking stategy should be looked into further if this really is a success of making it easier to open people and taking me out of my shell and applied differenty at another interval so it's not season=specific like this one is.

miba

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously dude, just leave this site. You fail at life.

Reaction score
miba said:
Seriously dude, just leave this site. You fail at life.
I do not give up.

New Internet ads are now up and running on plentyoffish, match and lavalife and soon I will start a forward email/smiley campaign.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:p Dude, i have no idea if you'll get laid pulling off s0mething like that, but all I know is you should be getting into stand up!! (especially if you managed to write that and not laugh!!)

Reaction score
Go for it Santa, I mean Luke. Don't let these dudes discourage you!

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke.... I grew up in an "extremely strict" religious family also. When I was 20my mom basically forced me to break up with a girl I thought I was in love with cause she said that "God showed her we were having sex, before marriage". You need to move out of your parents house, and stop letting them run your life. I did and my parents and I are still cool. I just keep my private life to myself, once your a certain age its none of their business anymore. If you think you cant afford to move out, make it happen anyways. And if you dont want a slut then stop looking for dates on adultfriendfinder, lol! You seriously could solve a lot of your problems by joining the army or marines. You would have to move out, plus Ive heard the hookers are great in Iraq.

Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I do not give up.

New Internet ads are now up and running on plentyoffish, match and lavalife and soon I will start a forward email/smiley campaign.

Luke,

why don't your post a youtube video of you advertising your ad on youtube and share it to the whole galaxy far far away, like the crazy britney spears fan?

Reaction score
Just was thinking a bit. I'm feeling extremely demotivated to continue on with this ad as compared to last year becase I feel that dating is a waste of time and I prefer to spend time just concentrating on Blue book (my fanciful term for business/religious/health-basically asexual endeavours) activities - rather than continue on with this ad and send emails and smileys out.

I take the online thing too personal I suppose and I just dont think I have the juice to continue with this. Last year's successes was three wasted dates, and one person that almost went somewhere but we weren't that compatable chemistry wise - so basically - only one choice that went nowhere after so many rejections and what not.

I have three different sites on - and one of them requires I send a minimum of 5 emails out - so I suppose I'll have to do that - but essentially - I ask myself, why do I bother.

Last year I got somewhere with it and it's good and it's possible if you connect with that special woman out there that everything could be worth it - but for some reason I just feel strained out to really do this again. I'll give it a few days to see if my mood improves on it.

Perhaps I'll just forget about this and focus on the bootcamp.

Reaction score
Hero said:
Luke,

why don't your post a youtube video of you advertising your ad on youtube and share it to the whole galaxy far far away, like the crazy britney spears fan?
Sounds like a creative idea - I do have equipment to do that and it sounds like fun, maybe the inspiration I'm looking for.