Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My children's mum

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Jus a quick one, I am considering buying the mother of my childen, whom I am separated from, a present for Christmas from the children we share together... Any ideas on this, is this more AFC than I realise or is it just the decent thing to do?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how it's AFC.

Are you trying to become romantically involved with her again? No? Then do whatever makes you (and your children) happy.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind bcoming romantically involved again at some point, but I know that gifts and things is not the way to do that. I need to do what makes my children happy and put them first. Whatever happens with her, happens with her

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does 'I don't know' translate as in ********...

I asked my ex if we ever had a chance at sorting things or having a future together and her response by text was 'I don't know'

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
is this more AFC than I realise or is it just the decent thing to do?
if you have to ask, I'm certain you're going about it from an AFC
perspective. And since you said you wouldn't mind hooking back up,
that confirms my belief.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the way I'm doing it... If my child expresses interest in getting his mom something for Christmas, then I will help him do it. Other than that, the bytch gets nothing.

On that note, there's a reason this woman is your ex. Keep her that way. Why on earth men want to go back to some woman who fell out of love with them is beyond me. Your best bet is to start fresh with a new woman. When you do that, you have no bad experiences to haunt your relationship.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
What does 'I don't know' translate as in ********...

I asked my ex if we ever had a chance at sorting things or having a future together and her response by text was 'I don't know'
unless its a yes or a conditional yes everything else is a substitute for no.
"i don't know", "let me think about it", "not sure" which usually screws a man's brain up is womanspeak for no.

Pneuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...I have no intention on getting back with my baby mama but I did get her a gift from my boys. The only reason I got her something because I know it will make my boys happy.

I got her a nice micro fiber blanket.

Now that I think about it...its kinda funny. She knows I bought it and it will be something she always uses. If you are open to getting with her that might be something to think about. Anything expensive looks needy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean just using common sense, it's Christmas, if you have kids, you gotta buy the girl something, if not some things, and say they are from the kid. tis' Christmas, that's what parents do, and should have absolutely nothing to do with you and her. get her what the kid wants her to have.

man here is your son is saving up his pennies and ****, because he wants to buy his momma 100 dollar necklace with her initial on it or something from Zales, and he comes to you and says "daddy I have some money and i want to buy momma this" and he gives you all his pennies, and you fvck up the hallmark moment because you dont' want her to think you have feelings for her. god some people shouldn't procreate.

you have to be the worst parent on earth, or the more immature to not buy your Ex something and say it's from your kids because you don't want to come off as a chump

but you buying something just because you want to get in her pants that's a different story.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from that though, I would like to go NC with her...

Is tht even possible or plausable with kiddies involved?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it! Let your kids pick it out though.

By the way, you can't GET a woman back. You can only ATTRACT a woman to you as a human being. On top of attraction, a relationship is yet a whole other level. Oh yeah, and there's sex and sexuality too, which is extremely important.

So you can ONLY attract your ex back to you. What's the most attractive thing you could possibly do? Well, try learning how to attract women, and recreate your lifestyle, your behaviors, personality, etc. to surround yourself with beautiful women. You need to become comfortable around women to do this.

And spread your love too. Spread your love to a woman who APPRECIATES it. Your ex might not appreciate (or even except) your love, so in essence, you are wasting your love by continuing to pursue her. There are other women out there who would love you for your love alone, as long as it is genuine. It's time to go out and find them, and become so defined that you become loved by women in general.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats true, I think some proactive action is well worth investing in...

I think hit the weights and get my self-esteem and respect back up would be a start.:rockon: