Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My challenge to you! (1 day to double your success)

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's On!

My fellow DJs,

It looks like there is definitely interest in this challenge, and so it's on!

Please give me a couple of days to write up all the details, but in a nutshell here's the mission.

Go out and get rejected 10 times in one single day!

Now, this is an oversimplification, but in essence this is my challenge. Of course doing this by itself will help some people, but not every one.

For example, for many guys it's pretty easy to go to a bar or club, get completely wasted, and ask every girl they see out. But that's not going to improve your skills or give you the dramatic confidence boost that I am advocating.

So there will be certain rules that need to be followed, plus certain handicaps that the more advanced DJs will want to implement if they wish to gain maximum benefit from this adventure.

Bottom line - whether you've only approached a couple of girls in your life, or you can pick up like a machine, this WILL challenge you and take you out of your comfort zone... and help you reap the rewards.

So give me a couple of days to write every thing up, and I then will post it.

IN THE MEANTIME

While I am putting this together, what I would like is feedback from you. Specifically the following:

1) What do you think?

2) What are your greatest concerns?

3) Do you feel this will be of benefit, or not? And why?

4) What is the best day for us to do this? Remember - all 10 rejections must be gathered in one single day. It cannot be broken up into 2 or more days. I'm thinking we do this Saturday, March 27th, but I am open to suggestions.

Now, if you accept this challenge and complete it, how will that impact your life?

Well, all I can give you is a personal experience. I did this exercise for myself about 8 years ago. The first girl that I approached I was an absolute mess... sweating bullets, stuttering like mad, it was absolutely scary since I was new to this whole thing.

By the time I was at rejection number 5 or so, I was totally on fire. I actually approached that particular girl with the line "Excuse me, but I made a goal to get rejected by girls 10 times today, and I'm behind schedule and would like to go home soon. So I'm going to ask you out and then I want you to reject me."

She thought it was the funniest line ever, and actually gave me her number. I replied "Thanks, but you're not making my life easy" or something like that.

Anyway, by the time I was done, I never had fear of rejection again. Not only that, but I now actually enjoy the challenge when a girl rejects me.

It only took one day for my life to change forever, and the same can be true of you as well.

So please take a few minutes and respond to my questions above, and in a couple of days I'll put up all the instructions.

Guys, this is going to be FUN!

MotU

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't count me out.

In fact, count me in!

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FireOnTheMountain said:
Just to be real clear, by rejection, you mean ask for her number and she says no, right?
Yup.

Experienced DJs can opt to use a handicap to make things a little more difficult (and rewarding), but I'll explain that when I finish writing up the full plans.

MotU

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
would going in for a kiss and her turning away or leaving

OR her blowing you out of a set count as a rejection?

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, sounds fun, I shouldn't have any trouble getting bombed 10 times.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The famous MOTU...

I never hoped to see you post again in my days on this board.

As we all know, theory is quiet worthless without experience, so I'm in!

VDot

Reaction score
haha..already sweating thinking about it...I really need this

BRING it on!

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. I really have been wanting to do this before, but I just never know what to say to girls other then random witty things in the opener. I guess for this rejection thing I'll go in standard like "Hi my name is x what's yours" or whatever. I need some opener ideas or conversation starters. Also how soon do you guys ask for the # and get rejected after the opener, few minutes? Right away? Does it matter?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) What do you think?
I like it, I want to try it.

No concerns. If I actively go into this looking to get rejected, what's the worse that could happen?

Yes, and no. It's different when you are seeking a rejection than when you are seeking a phone number. If it's someone you'd REALLY want to meet, coming in with the wrong mindset, might hurt that first impression. Then again, there are millions of women... who cares?

4) What is the best day for us to do this? Remember - all 10 rejections must be gathered in one single day. It cannot be broken up into 2 or more days. I'm thinking we do this Saturday, March 27th, but I am open to suggestions.
Whatever is fine.

I'm in.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in. id love to test my limits again like the old days... lately ive been feeling wayy to comfortable even if i have been doin pretty good with myself.

lets do this

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will do.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be fun. I tried this few years ago but could not complete it. I think I was rejected twice that day and ended up getting the number the third time. Damn, I should have gone through the whole program. The funny thing is the ugly girls turn to reject you more than the good looking ones when you do this.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hereby swear an unrelenting oath to the Challenge!

1) What do you think?
I doubt that the results of this exercise will be life or death situations LOL. It's been a while since I had this unfathomable adrenaline running through my blood streams, I love a challenge

None. Except for a slight discomfort of onlookers and bystanders heckling and watching me get REJECTED, "thinking" I'm strung up about it, not knowing I'm actually on a Rejection Challange, Haha.

Most definetly. Since I took a BootCamp my confidence grew to great measures after the 20 dozen sets I entered, some blown out and some blew me. I hate getting REJECTED with a ego-disolving passion,! So this will definetly benefit me, especialy on my Inner-Game skeletons.

Last edited:

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) What do you think?
I think the results won't be as devastating as we expect.

Probably that when I'm trying to get rejections, the girls just insult me heaps bad haha.

A benefit, mostly Dependant on how you approach this really.

When ever.

Now, if you accept this challenge and complete it, how will that impact your life?
I suppose I'll be more confident.