Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my career counselor is HOT. How to approach this one?

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got 3 years on me (not that I care) but should I just wait until we're done with our business to ask her out?

This is great, though...our 5-minute meeting today ended up becoming 30 minutes of semi-flirty BSing : )

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Career counselor? You mean she's like your boss or something? Watch out with that man, a lot of guys got f*cked by women like that, and I don't mean litteraly. lol.

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
I say f*ck it! Ask her out, bro. But do it with conviction, otherwise this broad will walk all over your AFC ass.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Career counselor? You mean she's like your boss or something?
Boss? No, I'm technically disabled (I consider ADD an overdiagnosed condition, but I'm capitalizing off of it) and getting some help doing a job search for college. Most of my counselors have been pretty old...

EDIT: Yeah, pretty sure I'm putting the brakes on this one (at least until we're done working). Read up on it and if it got out, it wouldn't be the best for her career. I'm a dog, but I'm not THAT much of a dog...

Last edited:

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
MascaraSnake said:
Boss? No, I'm technically disabled (I consider ADD an overdiagnosed condition, but I'm capitalizing off of it) and getting some help doing a job search for college. Most of my counselors have been pretty old...

EDIT: Yeah, pretty sure I'm putting the brakes on this one (at least until we're done working). Read up on it and if it got out, it wouldn't be the best for her career. I'm a dog, but I'm not THAT much of a dog...
Oh come on, bro! Dip it in!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a career counselor, so she sees a lot of losers every day who tell and show her all their faults. She has a job. You clearly don't. Why would she even think about you outside of work? That said, you could charm her, if you have that personality.