Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Callanetics Workout Log

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Ive found more info and a book on Callanetics, a lady by the name of Callan Pickney found this out a decade or 2 back. Her way of thinking and training is instead of using big ranges of muscle why not use smaller muscles but deeper contractions I havent read all of the book so my description is alittle vague.
The reason I started this post is b/c I will have more motivation too finally lose my belly, im starting tommorrow so i'll report nearly everyday and when ive reached my target size i'll give a starting and finish photo. Im also alittle skeptical abt this because the book says u can lose a lot from ur belly and and everything tighter in a very very short time and give u a more natural body look b/c there r heaps of picture in the book and one lady after 19 lession each 1hr long had a drooppy gut and but but, now its as small and tight as hell. I'll never know unless I try so im gonna give it my best. b4 I forget u also get a faster metabolism and lessened appitite and also feel more energized get a more natural body look than all of those fake mags.
If I dont feel too selfconsious abt it i'll state my measurements tomorrow.

Jango_Xavier:D

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Week 1: 110kg = about 220lbs

Well today was the first day which went alright, I got up really late today so my food plan didnt go well. Went to supermarket to get stuff for new eating plan.
Lunch:
I had 2 biscuits=2 thin crispy waffers with chocolate hail, theyre low in fat + cup of half full milk.
Wasnt very hungry so didnt eat until late but, wasnt a very good idea.
Dinner:
Chicken tandori with rice and low fat sour cream but, it was so yummy I had 2 1/2 helpings then waited for a little while then had a small bowl of Ben & Jerry ice cream but I havent had ice cream im such along time so it really shouldnt matter.
Had also abt 1ltr water today.
Work out:
Finished book and tried warm ups for a hr long b/c there not that easy too follow so took a while to get them under control. After the 1 hr of warm ups should usually take 10-15 mins I said too myself that ive had enough.
I think it will take a day or 2 too know warm ups by heart.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Little bit of advice, drink more water. I have increased my intake to about 2 - 2 1/2 gallons a day, and it has helped how i felt, and made me look more lean, if not actually helped me get leaner. I have to piss like 12 times a day, but still. Also, as you increase water intake increase potassium as well, these things should help.