My brother is AFC who is needs serious HELP! What can I do?

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother is the worst AFC I have ever seen, he is being totally controlled by his psycho girlfriend. He lives with his girlfriend and has 2 kids.

My brother runs a successful family business and doing very well for himself. However his girlfriend nags him every single minute, she totally controls him and his life and he does everything that she says. He is the first one to apologize after she clearly ****ed up, always blames my brother for everything.
She clearly says that she doesn't love my brother and she would have no problem finding someone else if she wanted to.

His girlfriend doesn't work and makes my brother buy her expensive jewelry, expensive designer clothes and even orders toothpaste from overseas. All this money is coming out of our family business. So my brothers AFC behavior not only hurts himself but also the rest of the family. She was piss poor when she met my brother and she comes from "white trailer trash" kind of family.

I strongly believe that his girlfriend is only using my brother for his money and doesn't love him, well obviously doesn't since she told me that.

Now, the biggest problem in giving him advice is that he is 12 years older than me, which I'm afraid he might not take me seriously if I try to give him advice.

Please give me some advice, how can I help my brother swallow the Red Pill?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let him read the DJ Bible on this site.

Learn yourself and tell him with arguments why he should change his mindset.

Maybe shes sucking his d8ck like a maniac and f8cks him so good that hes blinded by her. Anyway respect and value are number 1 in any relationship.

B

BlueAlpha1

Ultimately, he has to come to it on his own and unfortunately this usually requires hitting rock bottom. Most men will never get it.

HOWEVER, if I were you I'd pull him inside in a moment of privacy and light his a*ss up. Get loud if you have to, get in his face. This works on some men if they're even moderately receptive to help, which they tend to be if they've been knocked down enough.

Otherwise, refer him to the manosphere. Not here though, send him to Rollo's blog. The blog which really helped me was solvemygirlproblems.com. He retired from writing around 2012 but his articles are still up and are timeless. The manosphere helped me so much it inspired me to start a self-help brand of my own, and saved me from the depths of oneitis.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he already has two kids with her she's probably going to take him to the cleaners whatever happens.

It is a bit late in the day. This is the advantage women have from learning the game from the age of 13 while men are too busy building themselves and the world around them thinking they will be successful, make money and women will love them for it like some fvcking Bruno Mars song. That's the advantage of dating early for guys and experiencing a sh!tty relationship then coming across forums like these and opening your eyes.

Yes he will have to form his own opinion, you can direct him to it by talking about what's going on, or go about it more aggressively and shout him down to open his eyes with the waste of space he's with. Many men fail to see women for what they really are until it's too late in the game and in this case she's a low value women regardless of her looks which is probably all he cared about and had these beta thoughts that women don't need to work. Not even a white knight, he's just a slave.

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to life, things only happen if you TRULY want them.

Don't have 6 pack abs? Out of shape? It's because you don't want it bad enough to do the things required.

****ty job? No career future? It's because you don't care enough to change your circumstances, that you don't.

Stuck with a crazy, controlling, manipulator? If you really cared to change your situation, you would.

Ultimately it's the whole "you can lead a horse to water..." bit, but even then, it means nothing when the horse isn't thirsty.

Your brother will wake up sooner or later, it's already pretty far down the line already, so either way, he won't be getting out without some mud on his shoes.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Tell him about this stuff. Tell him some stories, and examples. Show him what you do, how you do it and the results you get. Dont try to tell him what to do, but show him.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He will learn in due time. The only downside is he might have to hit rock bottom before that happens.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him what you think. And tell him that if he wants to stay as her personal slave he can, but he needs to make sure it isn't at anyone else's expense but his own. You don't want him to ruin the family business because of her. He can do whatever he wants to do as long as it doesn't affect you or the rest of your family negatively. And the thing is, say it to him calmly.

As to the person who said he will be screwed, they aren't married. Only boyfriend-girlfriend. So he doesn't have any legal obligation towards her.