Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My boss thinks I'm a push over because I get paid to be one. What would you do?

lol_internet

Reaction score
My sexy boss is ordering me around at work and I have to obey or I'll be fired so she thinks I'm weak. There's this other manager, Andy, who does whatever he wants because he has authority over her. I heard her say I was a little bltch and that's why she's more into Andy. But if I was in Andy's position I would seem just as in charge and she would be my bltch. It's frustrating how I get paid to act like a nice guy so she thinks that's who I am.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit the job and get back your self-respect.

lol_internet

Reaction score
You're right. I'm just gonna quit my job and rip her clothes off. Like a boss!

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Quit the job and get back your self-respect.
Yea I'm sure he'll have a lot of self respect when he's broke on the street because he couldn't pay his bills. If you do quit, make sure you have another job lined up.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vidrio said:
Yea I'm sure he'll have a lot of self respect when he's broke on the street because he couldn't pay his bills.
No need for sarcasm, friend.

I say act like the dominant man you are in your job and if they don't like it, walk- but don't make yourself a fool and play the pvssy.

Even if I were struggling to pay bills, I would go to sleep much better at night knowing that I didn't compromise my values or principles for some measly minimum wage. "Little b!tch?" I mean, come on. Something's wrong there.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously if my boss would call me a bit ch I would seriously consider snapping out to her to mellow it down.

If its a shytty low pay job Id find something else on the down low and as soon as youve found something else pick a nice moment to tell her she can F herself.

Respect yourself mate.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some animal blood at the supermarket and write on her car during the night that "satan knows", women tend to be less annoying when fear doesnt let them play in god mode.

Or try with "unborn child" or "crying jaw", anything that you creep her out and that her hamster will find a way to connect to facts of her life.

Or if you can just show how useful you are to the big bosses so even if you say enough to the b1tch she would not be able to dire you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Buy some animal blood at the supermarket and write on her car during the night that "satan knows", women tend to be less annoying when fear doesnt let them play in god mode.

Or try with "unborn child" or "crying jaw", anything that you creep her out and that her hamster will find a way to connect to facts of her life.

Or if you can just show how useful you are to the big bosses so even if you say enough to the b1tch she would not be able to dire you.

That's priceless! lol Or, say you need a day off for court because you broke some guy's face in a bar after he called you names. Take a nice day off while her hamster spins. Besides, quitting, not much you can do. Find a better job, then one day day just tell her to go Ƒuck herself.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women adore status and dominance. Reality check.
Andy is a/her boss and for the meanwhile you are not. Reality check II.
Do not quit your job unless you have a comparative plan B.

Why do you care if she's into Andy?
I want to assume you are not rendering help to her outside work scope. If not, STOP!
She deserves no favors from you henceforth.
Do your job well and your job alone.

Nobody starts on-top. Except heirs.
Wait your turn. Work smart. You will be boss somewhere, someday. You would sh!t on people too. You wouldn't remember this, then.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
The solution is SO OBVIOUS how has no one realized it?

in order to show dominance you have to KILL ANDY. Now your sexy boss might pretend to be horrified on the outside, but TRUST ME this will turn her on like none other. She might even give you a rimjob

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:

in order to show dominance you have to KILL ANDY. Now your sexy boss might pretend to be horrified on the outside, but TRUST ME this will turn her on like none other. She might even give you a rimjob
this made my night :crackup:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
lol_internet said:
My sexy boss is ordering me around at work and I have to obey or I'll be fired so she thinks I'm weak. There's this other manager, Andy, who does whatever he wants because he has authority over her. I heard her say I was a little bltch and that's why she's more into Andy. But if I was in Andy's position I would seem just as in charge and she would be my bltch. It's frustrating how I get paid to act like a nice guy so she thinks that's who I am.

Office Space (1999)
Milton Waddams: [talking on the phone] And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:

in order to show dominance you have to KILL ANDY. Now your sexy boss might pretend to be horrified on the outside, but TRUST ME this will turn her on like none other.
+1, good post.

OP, be sure to do it in front of her. And please use a sharp object- none of this pvssy come up from behind baseball bat stuff. I would recommend a knife.

Either way, keep us posted.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:

Darth said:
+1, good post.

OP, be sure to do it in front of her. And please use a sharp object- none of this pvssy come up from behind baseball bat stuff. I would recommend a knife.

Either way, keep us posted.
Actually you guys have a point, according to scarface theorem if you kill a man (possibly wealthy) not only you automatically become owner of his villa and properties but the police seems not to notice it, nor his previous employees.

So kill Andy but also do what I suggested you and use animal blood(or red paint) to draw skulls and satanics simbols on her car, so she will come to sleep in An...your villa.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a similar situation...i have to take orders form my co-teachers basically because that is the layout of the job....it does suck getting bossed around by little prima donnas who are also mostly younger than you...but i suck it up and am nice when they act respectful however, if one of them ever disrespects me i snap on them....told one to get the hell out of my class 2 weeks ago and now she hates me...oh well....just somehting in life we all have to deal with....

I would tell your boss to go f^ck herself however after she called me a little b&tch...

lol_internet

Reaction score
sageproduct said:

I believe the alpha dominant males can coexist peacefully.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
lol_internet said:
I believe the alpha dominant males can coexist peacefully.
You must have also been the person who said "I believe that human being and fish can coexist peacefully."