Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Biznatch

trav_trav

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cheated on my girl a while back and just as of recently she started to suspect my infidelity. I spilled the beans and told the girl everything. How do I let her know that shes my biznatch? And by biznatch I mean the one I want.

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not calling her your biznatch.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By now I'm sure she's realized that your infidelity is the least of her problems.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can start by respecting women and not call her biznatch. i hope you dont call this in her face.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 9, did you explain to her what "infidelity" means?

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't, if she has any respect, she'll leave you, if she doesn't, how can you respect her??

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can somebody (i.e. a Moderator) please block this fool. He hasn't had one decent thing to say since I've been here.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheCloser
Can somebody (i.e. a Moderator) please block this fool. He hasn't had one decent thing to say since I've been here.
Maybe we can help him learn to have respect for people...

Actually, I doubt that's going to work, but maybe he'll prove wrong.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if he's trolling, or he really has problems. I'll pretend that he's for real.

There is no answer to your question. No magic words or acts that can repair broken trust. If you want this girl as your committed girl, why did you cheat on her? If something in you has changed since then, tell her and hope that she believes you. Otherwise, accept your fate.

Oh, yeah. When you ask a question here, just ask it straight out. Saying biznatch and then defining it was a waste of everyone's time. It's things like that, that makes everyone think you're being an idiot.

trav_trav

Don Juan
Reaction score
fellas fellas fellas. here me out. im a crazy sob you gotta understand that. but this doesent meen i dont respect people especially my girl. if i didnt then i wouldnt be making this here post. shes a big part of my world. this crazy sob messed up and hes wondering what he can do to console his female. shes staying with me regardless id just like to put her at ease. only this and nothing more.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trav_trav
I cheated on my girl a while back
Originally posted by trav_trav
but this doesent meen i dont respect people especially my girl
Interesting.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it you who was talking about taking advantage of the fact that she relied on you for transport and friendship since she knew noone else in the area?

If so, I'd say you certainly do need to learn how to respect people.

Be that as it may, to fix your current problem you need to remain faithful, and earn back her trust. Think that's possible?

I don't if you're looking to emotionally blackmail her or some such like you were asking about before.