Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my bestfriend

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

one of my closest friends who also happens to dam sexy has sundenly become extremely sexually aggressive with me.. she doesnt shut up about me wanting to f%ck the hell out her... everytime we hang out she never shuts up wanting me inside her and everything she says has sexual connetations in it... plus the amount of touching between the 2 of us is insane!!!

the PROBLEM is she happens to be a very very good friend of mine and i actually value her friendship alot... when she mentions me fu%ing her i just laugh it off... i def give off sexual vibes thou as im def recipricating her touches... actually following through thou and escalating further with her worries me as im not up for losing her as a friend over some fun, especially as she and i would never work as boyfriend and girlfriend...

plus i dont know if she is doing it as some form of validation to prove her sexiness to herself and loves the idea of me wanting her and trying to test me to see if i want anything more.

the fact she has been so aggressive with me after being good mates for more than 2 years just confuses the hell out of me ( even though it does excite me). i know i have developed as a person but the fact she is openely saying she wants to blow me in the toilets out of the blue is strange!

just wondering if any of you guys have slept with a close friend and if it basically ruined your friendship afterwards...

thanks

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
make a move.

you may think you have something good being her friend, but you will have something better being more. you dont have that much to lose, think about it

worship

Banned
Reaction score
You're worrying about ruining your friendship with a girl by fvcking her when she's giving you blatant signals like this? Do you even have a pen1s?

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's giving you the 'LJBFWSEOHACOEOF'

Lets Just Be Friends Who Stretch Each Others Holes And Cvm On Each Others Face

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know fu$ing her would be amazing...

HOWEVER i am not up for doing it if it will ruin my friendship... there are so many girls out there... why fu#k a friend who i consider a life long friend, when i should be really trying to hook up random chicks, even though it would be pretty awesome

just wondering if any one has been in my situation and did it fu#k up your friendship

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
because eventully she will get married, have kids, get fat and will no longer be your friend. Once people get married all that **** changes. Now if you are even remotely attractive once she gets in a serious relationship or engaged you will be kicked to the curb because of the guy she is dating. Trust me this is life.. Ask your dad or mom how many people they are friends with from when they were 25 years old, or friends they talk to or hang out with regullary. This movie idea of being friends, meeting for lunch and being life long friends is BS.....

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about ruining the friendship. That ship has sailed.

Why do people have this BS thinking about sex ruining friendship? WTF???

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of your "closest" friends just happens to be damn "sexy". is there a "bangs forehead" emoticon available?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her already.

Your friendship will be ruined anyway if you reject her advances.

If you just fvck her for a while you might find out that you and she work together and she'll be a good girlfriend for you if thats what you want or just a good fvck buddy which will also be good.

Alternatively things may just fizzle out and she'll LJBF you which won't be a problem with you as you legitimately do want to be her friend anyway.

So all I'm seeing for you in this situation is win but you better act quickly before one of us takes her away from you. :p

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is she putting it on a plate for you now? Whats changed? Hw long has she been like this with you for? There may be a reason behind her current behaviour.

Carpe-diem, dont kick yourself over it in the near future!

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're already getting hard over what she's doing. You're not exactly "friends" anymore are you.

She is laying it on a plate for you. Take it before someone else does.

And who the fvck said you won't be 'friends' after it.

Don't be a homo, just do it lad.

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can still be friends - friends with benefits ha.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL HOSPITAL STAFF...

We are missing a pair of balls. Yes, human testicicles. If found, please return to operating room 2, where (s)heMan is currently getting stichted up.

He says they just popped out one day and said see ya later. Its imperative we get these balls back into heman before his friend moves on to a man with some testosterone.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL FOLKS

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
07-06-2009, 08:46 PM #11
Cinamon
Don Juan

Why is she putting it on a plate for you now? Whats changed? Hw long has she been like this with you for? There may be a reason behind her current behaviour.

Carpe-diem, dont kick yourself over it in the near future!
.......................................................................................................

thats what im confused about. it has all come from nowhere. been like this for a few weeks and i keep ignoring/laughing at her comments. i guess i can say im developing as a person but still its still doesnt make sense why she begging to fu$k me after so long.

maybe that makes her want me more as she has always thought i wanted her and not responding to her advances. maybe she just needs her ego boosted

i understand people think im a ***** for not doing it but i feel im going to end up hating her after it happens. she is one of those girls who is a super super flirt and goes from one guy to the next.

anyway thanks for all your advise. appreciate it!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing: Chicks are alwaya saying "it will ruin the freindship." but have you ever actually SEEN or heard of it happening? I havent. The worst that happens, is it gets awkward for a month, then things smooth out. The only way you will hate each other, is if it turns into a relationship and one of you fvks the other one over. Quit worrying about it, and bang her.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i understand people think im a ***** for not doing it but i feel im going to end up hating her after it happens. she is one of those girls who is a super super flirt and goes from one guy to the next."

You're going to hate yourself even more if you pass up your chance to hit it.

As Str8up is often fond of saying the window of opportunity to nail any particular chick can close at any moment.

If its not you who fvcks her its going to be someone else and why the fvck are you saying you're going to be pissed if she fvcks other guys after you because she is a super flirt?

You only supposedly want her for her friendship anyway so that shouldn't bother you. :rolleyes:

To end with a Rollo quote...

"Every man wants a wh0re its just that he wants her to be his wh0re."

Sounds to me like this chick doesn't want to be exclusive with anybody and is a party girl so you may as well hit it and just deal with the fact that afterwards she's not going to settle down into an exclusive girlfriend role for you.

She may not become the girlfriend that you clearly want her to be if you are to hit it but at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you had her and that she felt you to be worthy of having her.

You won't be saying to yourself in years to come "man I wish I would've listened to those Sosuave guys when I had the chance, look at her cavorting around getting nailed by all these losers, what do they have that I don't have? Oh yeah thats right the common sense to fvck a hot babe when she throws herself at them. Doh!"

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say challenge her. Tell her she's all bark and no bite. If she's serious about it rather than just wanting the satisfaction of knowing you want her, then she'll escalate further.

How far have things actually gone? Does she just talk or does she make a lot of physical contact with you?