Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My AW ex can't stop contacting/annoying me

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my first serious relationship about 5 years ago was a real disaster. Anyhow, alot of sh*t happened during the relationship, I learned alot from it and I moved on. I was pissed at the start, but I've forgiven her for the sh*t she pulled of. Anyhow I'm still pissed about the fact that she never came to my best friends funeral, to which she promised she would go (it was a friend of hers aswell).
I stopped all contact that day, told her she's a b*tch and shouldn't contact me ever again.

Now you gotta know this girl never really had a dad to begin with, because her mom keeps getting divorced and moving to other countries. Clearly my ex got some issues with "Separation anxiety disorder" because she keeps on recontacting me twice every year. (she keeps contact with all her exes apparently, except for me - "I'm the difficult case" or so she called it)

So now she recontacted me and I'm thinking hey... It's been 4 years, I don't feel anything for this b*tch, why not let it go and be normal, not friends, but not like an idiot aswell... So I accepted a friendship invite on facebook. (I know, I'm a dumbass...)

Now here she is, putting her nose into my life asking who I'm dating and stuff, now I didn't care much and just told her. Then she started whinning about us and saying her AW sh*t... Then pointing fingers at me and telling me how perfect she is. I just laughed about it thinking that she's still the dumb b*tch I knew but it did piss me of a bit.

Well it still kinda pisses me off that she even dared point her finger at me and point my sh*t out and then dared to say she never did anything wrong. I just kept my cool and I'm glad I did. I just saw it as a test of self control. However I do have to say that I want to break all contact with her again, considering I really don't give a single fvck about this c*nt...

Maybe I should just tell her in a calm way that this so called friendship isen't working and that I prefer the no contact that we used to have than hear from her.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should just delete her and stop taking her calls then we won't have to be reading this post. It's a free world, if you don't like her change your # and hang up next time she calls.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, it's not that difficult to stop responding to her attempts and just man up. I've dealt with such a girl, and she takes every opportunity she can to contact me. I've received tons of text messages about missing pill strips, how she told her friends we were no longer friends and how she cried about that. Then came the mails, seeking excuses to get in touch with me.

You know what I did? I just blocked her on Facebook, removed her, deleted her number, blocked her email address in Thunderbird and told her that none of her attempts to contact me would reach me, as I have everything blocked. That didn't have any effect, she still sent me mails / text messages.

The key here is simple: Just ignore ALL OF IT AND NEVER EVER EVER RESPOND. She uses you to boost her ego. By pointing out what's wrong with your life, or giving you sh*t, she just tries to fix her lack of self-esteem by putting others down. The worst you can do to those girls is to just ignore them. Eventually they'll lose interest and if they don't, at least you aren't the victim.

I wouldn't even tell her anything. I would just delete her from Facebook and subsequently click the "Block" button on her page. This mean she can't search for your name anymore, and that she can't view your profile in any way, send you messages or friend you. Just cut her out, and keep to it this time.