Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My APPROACH!

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the right mindset the approach should be easy fellas. Try this one:

First of all, in reality you are doing the ladies a favor and boosting their egoes by approaching them, right? So why not see the approach from this side of things?

I'M DOING HER A FAVOR!!!!! Repeat this in your head when all those crazy thoughts come to your mind and when the inner AFC tries to stop you and tell you not to approach. If nothing happens and she is not interested you shouldn't take it personal as you were the one doing her a favor, remember?. Afterall you wouldn't be disappointed if you offered somebody your help and he/she said no, right? THEIR LOSS, move on.

When you approach, make sure that your mind is not on sex or anything close to it... have the mindset that you are just making a new friend, this will relax you and the pressure won't be as much. If you are thinking of sex, she will sense that desperation of yours and you will end up alone beating the monkey again.

And as always, go in for the kill... don't prolong the conversation for a long period of time. Go in, make light convo and ask for the number... "What's your home phone number?" is fine and works wonders as it is a very direct question and you are not asking for permission from her. For more look up posts by the master Anti-Dump.

Just my .02 cents on the whole approach thing... and as always, remember to make the approach fun, interesting, and a very unique experience that they will never forget.

Later,
Terminator

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have the mindset that you are just making a new friend, this will relax you and the pressure won't be as much.
Nothing wrong with a little flirting, especially kino. You already have the mindset that you're doing her a favor so you don't really need this mindset too.

Overall, good tip for those who are affraid of doing approaches.