Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My an M1T cycle.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just started last week on Monday. I am cutting with it and still gaining weight. Up 8 pounds. Id say half of that is water maybe less. 8 pounds in 8 days isnt too shabby. I grow like a weed on this stuff. Anyone else?

I gotta run right now, but ill be back to fill you in on trainning and diet.

rob686

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viroid said:
Just started last week on Monday. I am cutting with it and still gaining weight. Up 8 pounds. Id say half of that is water maybe less. 8 pounds in 8 days isnt too shabby. I grow like a weed on this stuff. Anyone else?

ahhhh...M1t..i had some of these candies few years ago before the prohormone ban. How did you manage to acquire them by the way?

M1t wasn't for me. It's kinda like D-ball but with worse sides - people use to call it ghetto D-balls. Yep, I did put on weight (about 10 lbs,mostly water), gained moderate strength and lost most of it after PCT. M1t is methylated and therefore is harsh on the liver and i bet if u did a liver function test, most of the values (AST,ALT, etc) would be phucked up. So don't forget the liver protectors, during and after. I would also reduce or completely stop alcohol consumption during cycle. My b.p. was elevated while on it but nothing siginificant. Also had moderate lethargy, slightly reduced sex drive.

bro, be careful of gyno too , although m1t doesn't aromatize to estrogen, it does elevate prolactin+progesterone values which in trun might induce prolactin-gyno. I had a small lump after PCT !! So watch your nipples even after PCT.Keep Nolva,dostinex,vit b6 close to you.

On the other hand, i know of a few people who actually gained (and kept) quality lbm apart from the water weight....expect variable results from individual to individual.

I hope you also got a good PCT lined up as it does shut you down.

All in all, I would personally avoid this (heavy sides, moderate gains which might not be sustainable post pct) and save my money up for the real deal cycle such as test+deca which would give you solid and substantial results, with lesser sides.

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viroid said:

I did M1t and loved it. I was very careful and did all my resaerch and got all my PCT supps before and had everything correctly measured out. Needless to say since this was my first cycle I was super careful.

I gained 24 lbs and kept about 15 solid lbs after a three week cycle. I actually want something a little less ghetto for quality mass. I would like to gain 10 solid lbs and I would be sooo happy. I still have just enough for a 3 week cycle but I think I might not do it and if I do winter time.

Here was my cycle

Day 1 - 21
IDS M1T - 10mg/day
Now Foods Saw Palmetto 320mg/day
Now Foods Hawthorne Berry 500mg/day

Here is my PCT:

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate )
Week 1: 40mg/daily
Week 2: 40mg/daily
Week 3: 20mg/daily
Week 4: 20mg/daily

Clomid ( Clomiphene Citrate )
Week 1 (Day 1: 150mg ) Day 2-7: 100mg/daily )
Week 2 50mg/daily

ProLiver (3 Capsules Daily)
Milkthistle 1000mg
N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600mg
Now Foods Red Yeast Rice (1 Tablet Daily)
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg (1.2g)
How Foods Hawthorn Berry (2 Tablets Daily)
Hawthorn Berry 1100mg
Now Foods ZMA (3 Capsules Daily)
Zinc 30mg
Magnesium Aspertate 450mg
Now Foods Saw Palmetto (1 Capsule Daily)
Saw Palmetto 550mg

Enjoy hope it helps

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I hear the sides get pretty bad after being on for 2 weeks and onwards. Hope you got PCT sorted, or else Mr Johnson will be going into hibernation for a while......

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
From what I hear the sides get pretty bad after being on for 2 weeks and onwards. Hope you got PCT sorted, or else Mr Johnson will be going into hibernation for a while......

Its different for everyone. I dont notice anything really bad. I can put up with a little lethargy for the results i get.

Stats:
6'0"
215lb
No idea what my bodyfat is. Im guessing 20%.
Cals set at 2000
macro amounts: 10% carbs (taken after workout) 30% fat 60% protein

Workout 5 days a week. Mon Wed Fri with weights. Whole body workout. 1-2 sets 5-7 reps for each muscle group till failure. Rest periods 30 secs to 1 minute.

Tues Thurs some type of low impact cardio. Ie. walking, rollerblading, cycling.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got sick on my M1T cycle. It was an unrelated sickness, allergies if I recall. But I was up 9 lbs in 11 days before I got there. It worked wonders for 2 of my buddies, one who was on for 4 weeks w/ NO PCT and no sides, kept all his gains, went up in strength, etc. Good stuff, too bad they took it off the market.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on steroids or prohormones - Do it for the right reason. If you're doing a cycle to improve your luck with women and friends, then it's not only AFC like, it's pointless. A valid reason to take a cycle would be you're a professional bodybuilder or athlete. If it's not for anything like that, why?

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
My take on steroids or prohormones - Do it for the right reason. If you're doing a cycle to improve your luck with women and friends, then it's not only AFC like, it's pointless. A valid reason to take a cycle would be you're a professional bodybuilder or athlete. If it's not for anything like that, why?
For cosmetic reasons. Same reason why people get plastic surgery.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Yeah, stupid reasons.
Stupid reasons? Did you know you contradicted yourself?

WC2 said:
A valid reason to take a cycle would be you're a professional bodybuilder
Bodybuilders do it for COSMETIC reasons.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, not really cosmetic reasons. It's just that's what it takes to be a pro BBer these days. To be honest I think Ronnie and Jay all look like sh1t, sure the amount of mass is astonishing but I don't think it's very appealing. I'll take Arnie, Zane, Colombo, Nubrei over those cvnts's anyday.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait wait wait...

you're 215lbs, working out 5 times a week, and take in 2000 calories daily on m1t???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

its not half water, its all water.

Its physically and scientifically impossible for you to gain any muscle mass on prohormones with less than 10 calories a pound daily with the workouts you're doing. Think about the amount of nutrients and calories required to build a pound of muscle and think about how much of that you have available to your body? I'd say you are in the negative zone here.

you are basically doing it to lose some weight, in a really retarded way, and ****ing up your body, metabolism, and natural tendency to build muscle in process. From your workout and diet, i can see that you really shouldnt be even close to this stuff. 20% bodyfat.. no ****.. Just get lipo or something...

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Egoist said:
wait wait wait...

you're 215lbs, working out 5 times a week, and take in 2000 calories daily on m1t???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

its not half water, its all water.

Its physically and scientifically impossible for you to gain any muscle mass on prohormones with less than 10 calories a pound daily with the workouts you're doing.
Ok, where are the scientific studies, Newton? OH wait there are none. Oh and M1T is not a prohormone. It doesnt need to convert to an active hormone in the body. M1T is a steroid.

Egoist said:
Think about the amount of nutrients and calories required to build a pound of muscle and think about how much of that you have available to your body? I'd say you are in the negative zone here.
Youre right, it is hard to put on a pound of muscle. BUT when on a potent androgen like M1T its REAL EASY to put on a pound of muscle. Even if you are hypocaloric. You have obviously not used M1T. And if you did you probably got some of that bunk crap that was floating around.

Egoist said:
you are basically doing it to lose some weight, in a really retarded way, and ****ing up your body, metabolism, and natural tendency to build muscle in process.
Natural tendency to build muscle while hypocaloric?????? You are the second coming of Einstien, arent you?

Egoist said:
From your workout and diet, i can see that you really shouldnt be even close to this stuff. 20% bodyfat.. no ****.. Just get lipo or something...

From your writing and maturity level i can see you really shouldnt be posting in this thread. When you do some research and can post in a mature fashion please feel free to respond.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course bodybuilders do it for cosmetic reasons.. IT'S THEIR PROFESSION. Look, I don't really care what you do; it's your body not mine, but maybe you'll thank me later when you're regretting what you did to your body for "cosmetic reasons"