Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My advice to woman, please don't dump a man unless you are 100% sure

NineEleven

Reaction score
First my apologies for my bad English, it's not my natural language .

Background , I'm a divorced man, and 4 years ago , I met a woman , a 10, and a great mind , for the first year i had no interest in any LTR, because i want to enjoy some freedom , for some time. this woman chase me for 1 and half years , and we became friend's whit benefits.

After this time i accepted to move to a LTR , and the first year everything was great, as we move forward i start to make plans for the future , help her in her career , i became is best friend we develop a great connection, but as time goes by i start to sense some decrease in attraction:

Month after month , and our connection keeps improving, but deep down i felt that something is no wright, fast forward another year and she dumped me .

the night she dumped me , she says that we have became some sort of friend and she is confused about her feelings .

I order a vodka martini,think for 3 minutes ( in complete cold silence) and finally i ask .

- "do you think we can work on this ?"
- she answers "i don't think so'

Then i make this stance :
" i really love you, i would mary you and have kids with you, but i respect your decision, thank you for this 4 years , and fair well"

the i order the bill finished my drink and walk away.

Next day a 7 am phone rings , it's her .

Me- Hi
She: " i just call you to say that you are the most wonderful guy i have met"
Me: great that means I have plenty of opportunities to be happy again .
then i hang up

12 Am another call same stuff

9 PM again

day 2 same story plenty off calls

day 3 to 5 complete silence

day 6 , she shows up at my place and we had sex .

day 7 she regret having sex last night

day 8 - 30 random calls and text, i reply to some in a very short way .
day 31 : I send an email telling her just this :Hi, i'm so sory that in 30 days you are still confused , so it's time to move , please cease all contact.

day 32: 5 calls from her ,i don't answer any

then she stop contact , fast forward 4 weeks and here we are today, 2 days ago she call-me , she wants to talk , so she invited me to dinner today ( in an hour), the question is i love her, she is a 10 and a brilliant architect, but i don't think i what her anymore, and i'm posting this message and a the same time , i'm making an escuse to cancel this dinner.

My advice to all woman, and everybody else, please when you what to breakup, please be 100% sure , as it can and will fire back , if you find someone o puts you on a pedestal, and is pride off himself at the same time, please value this person , you mai not get another chance .

as for myself, now i need to think slowly about what i really do, but today's dinner is already canceled

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a guy who acts needy and desperate and then wonders what happened

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a typical woman to me. They are never 100% sure about anything. Emotional people never are.

I wouldn't consider that chic for anything other than sex. She'll never stop repeating that pathetic behavior no matter what kind of guy she is with.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. Pretty typical behavior, though, I am not shocked. You seem to of handled it well. It's sh!t like this that makes me dread relationships.

NineEleven

Reaction score
And now it starts ask questions
Why do i cancel dinner whit her?
Do i not care any more?
What i'm doing a feiday night?

Well at least it pump my ego lolol

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. Pretty typical behavior, though, I am not shocked. You seem to of handled it well. It's sh!t like this that makes me dread relationships.
It happens. Don't dread relationships though, just go into them with this knowledge. Enjoy them while they are fun but expect them to have an expiry date. If it's ever not adding value to your life, move on. If she moves on, so be it.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships make me wonder if a woman is ever satisfied or happy even when they’re in a great relationship hip with a solid man..

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to feel sorry for women. They've been deluded into that never-ending fickle quest after happiness. Mind you, the same could be said of men. This is a problem of ethics and morality.... of not having some anchor in the endless shifting sea stating what you ought to do.

A desire for a proper relationship necessitates a moral view of life. The two go hand in hand. If you pursue instead self-fulfilling 'happiness', then you will be essentially have an amoral view of life. There is the choice.

Last edited: