My 100 Approach Challenge Reports (2)

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 2

Thursday 4th of January

Guitars, Beach and Jake.

My Rating: 1 (Bad)

My mate Jake is a little shy about meeting strangers.

We went to the beach with our guitars, they are great for peacocking. The problem was, we arrived too early, and left too early. Jake had to get home early for his mum’s birthday.

Mediterranean girls, very attractive.

2-Set (8.9. 8.7)

Me: Hey guys, do you want to come over and sit with us?
Targets: Nah, we are waiting for some friends.
Me: Yeah, you say that but it’s just an excuse. (Smile)

Exit.

Bad approach.

Later on there was a two set within proximity, but we did not approach. I was a little too interested in my guitar. I regret that now.

Results

Nothing, except getting used to negative responses and building confidence.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting there...

This type of this will always happen to guys. Any guy that has approached a good amount of women has experienced the same or similar responses. Don’t worry or let this bring you down, today those 2 girls were not interested, tomorrow another set of ladies might be, at least you are improving your confidence and experience. :)

Laterz...

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i dont think approaching is about getting numbers anymore i think its just about getting used to getting rejected trust me after a while it wont hurt anymore and you'll automatically get more confident and be yourself because you wont give a **** how she reacts to you trust me after a while something is gonna click in you and your just gonna wanna have fun and that is when you'll get her me i sometimes wnat to get rejected because their is a certain number of girls i aim to go up to everyday after a while i stop carung what the girl thinks and its all about how many girls i approach because that is what changes you the approach not getting the number just try to challenge yourself its fun try to beat the amount of girl u went up the previous time .

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
lol i dont think approaching is about getting numbers anymore i think its just about getting used to getting rejected trust me after a while it wont hurt anymore and you'll automatically get more confident and be yourself because you wont give a **** how she reacts to you trust me after a while something is gonna click in you and your just gonna wanna have fun and that is when you'll get her.
Wow a bit of a run on sentence there jtrain 289 but an excellent observation. I too have seen this happening to me. I started approaching women in order to get over my shyness and I have found that the more you do it the more you don't care what they think of you and the more you start being yourself.

I noticed it the other day. I was talking to a women and I said something that I thought was funny, it turned out to be a little lame, the women did not smile. I just kept smiling because I had meant it to be funny. Before I would have tried to explain myself or I would have felt embarrassed based on the other persons reaction, but today, I though, yes that was a little lame, but so what.