Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my 1 year progress after a very toxic relationship

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has now been 1 year, since the ex dumped me.. I should be completely
Over her right?

Well to some degree I am.. but I do still think about her.. this is probably because, she
has spent the last 3 months hounding me down...

I feel proud of myself... this woman treated me like utter crap... a terrible person..

And now she is begging for me back... I have ignored her every single attempt to pull me back in... complete hardcore no contact on her ass...

The dumper, has now become the dumpee... I will never go back there...

Even tho I have not yet found another good relationship.. I have my confidence back.. and my self respect back... and this is more important to me, than any woman.

My fitness has gone through the roof, and I have gained lots of muscle... training is my life right now...

Just wanted people to know, never let a woman bring you down... your self respect should always come before puzzy

Never put up with bad behaviour and disrespect... always walk away from toxic woman... always

Dont make the mistakes I made.. I hope to continue with no contact, untill one day, she becomes a distant memory, in the back of my mind.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Wraithe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya man, more power to you! It's tough but liberating to walk away when she crawls back.. so many of us have learned the hard way that letting her back in will not restore her respect.

Mrgoodguy301

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard for me. Mine has bpd, the night before she left we had amazing sex and next morning did it again then she kissed me bye and text me all day. When I got home she was gone and I text her. She hasn't said anything in five months.. it's literally killing ME.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mrgoodguy301 said:
It's hard for me. Mine has bpd, the night before she left we had amazing sex and next morning did it again then she kissed me bye and text me all day. When I got home she was gone and I text her. She hasn't said anything in five months.. it's literally killing ME.

Dont let it kill you... if she is willing treat you like this, and not even give you an explanation, and vanish just like that.. then she aint worth crying over

And if she truley is bdp... then be glad she is gone.. she could have destroyed your world in the long run...

Keep going, and dont let this get you down

Mrgoodguy301

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw red flags from the beginning! I mean wtf was i thinking? She never raged it was covert abuse. Never happy with anything. Always had to be right. Never worked. Just had to have all guy friends. Talked down about me every body. But hey she would screw my brains out any chance she got. I still can't believe i was fooled.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go bro!! Good for u. I just recently got a divorce from my wife who is similar to the poster above. She bonked my brains out the day before she left me for another man. Matter of fact the whole week before she left she was banging me till mr. Happy was spitting air. And you know what I love the most now? Not having to listen to the *****ing, nagging or dealing with the crazy emotional mood swings. Life is pretty good. I no longer feel lonely and am devoting myself fully to my studies. Way to go Don Juan's. Let's keep this up! Woman are great, but there are a million of them out there. Just like fruit, when one sours, throw it away and get one that's ripe.

Mrgoodguy301

Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Way to go bro!! Good for u. I just recently got a divorce from my wife who is similar to the poster above. She bonked my brains out the day before she left me for another man. Matter of fact the whole week before she left she was banging me till mr. Happy was spitting air. And you know what I love the most now? Not having to listen to the *****ing, nagging or dealing with the crazy emotional mood swings. Life is pretty good. I no longer feel lonely and am devoting myself fully to my studies. Way to go Don Juan's. Let's keep this up! Woman are great, but there are a million of them out there. Just like fruit, when one sours, throw it away and get one that's ripe.
Did she try coming back after the fact?

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As of now not yet, she's really into her beta ****, but fock that sh!t if she did. I would never take her back. The first month after she left I had time to think of how bad of a person I was really married too. The thing that hurt the worst was that, of course, she took the kids with her. After I accepted that and moved forward I have been feeling awesome!

Seriously, I think my ex had serious BPD and daddy issues. I am the wiser for it and now am only looking at woman as enjoyable companions that I can have fun with. As soon as they start getting cray cray I can just drop that one and get another. Rinse and repeat until u find a really good one. Or at least that is my plan. Marriage, I won't consider it again. It's a financial disaster for all men no matter the circumstances. Men who say otherwise have not taken the red pill yet and are living in their Disney inspired false dreams. But they will be forced to have a rude awakening one day.

Now let me make it clear that I have absolutely no problem with LTR, matter of fact that's what I would prefer. But it doesn't mean you have to marry her. It's a terrible financial idea that only ever benefits the woman, it never benefits a man. NEVER.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post soulforge.

It's always nice to hear some success stories.

How does it feel knowing you are better off without her?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentino14 said:
Great post soulforge.

It's always nice to hear some success stories.

How does it feel knowing you are better off without her?

It feels good man... and it feels good to have the power back, and to know that she lives with regret... even tho this regret will be temporary, untill she finds some other chump to destroy. ..

I see clearly now, how she was bad for me, and would have made a dreadful long term partner...

She was just bad news on every level.. once you have strictly done no contact & gone out there to improve yourself, you too will realise, how walking away from a toxic ex, is the best thing you could ever do..

One thing I would reccomend to every guy on this forum, who has lost confidence due to a bat ****t crazy woman is... start hitting the gym...

Hit those wieghts hard... gain size and muscle... its amazing what training can do for you mentaly and for your confidence.

Remember, invest your time only with a quality woman.. if she is toxic, or treats you bad in any way.. drop her like a sack of spanners!!

Keep your self respect and walk away

This whole experience has also forced me to look at myself, and come to realise my own flaws..

Never let anyone treat you any less than you deserve.. no matter how hot she is.. or you will pay a heavy price...

Your self respect over puzzy everytime...

K_architect

Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole experience has also forced me to look at myself, and come to realise my own flaws..
This!!

Since we broke up i have been working hard on myself to get in shape losing 6kg's gaining muscle, focusing on my career, learning to speak in public, doing volunteer work and learning how to play the guitar. Its incredible to me how rusted down i had become in this relationship, barely doing anything that only involved myself.

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
K_architect said:
This!!

Since we broke up i have been working hard on myself to get in shape losing 6kg's gaining muscle, focusing on my career, learning to speak in public, doing volunteer work and learning how to play the guitar. Its incredible to me how rusted down i had become in this relationship, barely doing anything that only involved myself.
That aside, hey, K_architect, you into architecture?

K_architect

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheSlasher said:
That aside, hey, K_architect, you into architecture?
jup i work as an architect on public buildings. It appears my workaholic architecture tendencies are showing in my forumname :D

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
K_architect said:
jup i work as an architect on public buildings. It appears my workaholic architecture tendencies are showing in my forumname :D
Hey, can you PM me? Let's talk.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Excellent post my man. Just excellent.

This should be printed out and put on the fridge. I remember very vividly some of the PM convos we had - you were like a lost lamb. That is the way I was as well, when I first came here..

You have come along ways, and should be very proud of yourself.

hey mauser you gave me some great advice on here man.. i know you was also in the same type of situation as me...

we both know, what these toxic woman are capable of & how they break you down, with there abuse and mind games.

this exeperience has taught us alot, and has made us stronger, wiser men

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First up, congrats, I know how hard cutting a girl out can be.

Do you have anything of hers around your place that you've conveniently 'forgotten' to throw away? Letters, notes, monogrammed towels, that kind of stuff. If you do, gather it all up, get the marshmallows out and have yourself a nice bonfire.
Unless it's an iPad... keep that :)