Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Must watch for anyone struggling to approach/meet chicks.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good vid's ! That guy makes me laugh.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for posting these.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you were browsing through Elliots vids for relationship material Fith :p

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elliott is kind of a weird dude...but I've watched many of his vids and I always enjoy them. He gives good advice. Without all the cussing like the Hodge Twins.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stort_Brød said:
I'm sure you were browsing through Elliots vids for relationship material Fith :p
hahaah strenght vids, these just popped up on the side - figured id have a look see. :)

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in the first video he basically said to flirt/humor, eye contact, and kino.

The second one he basically says to not be fooled by the sex. That marketing and product example was awesome too.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this blows me away because I was just preparing an essay on giving girls mini-orgasms by making them laugh. He just did my work for me!

For the past few weeks I've been teasing this woman in an office I visit, making her laugh, blush, look down, etc. It occurred to me that each one of these sessions is a release of emotion for her, essentially a mini-orgasm that I'm giving her. I've been consciously working to rack up a high mini-orgasm count just to see what the result would be, and as I've made her laugh I've noticed that her sexual innuendos have been increasing.

I guess this is why most women in their profiles say they want a man who can make them laugh. The translation from womaneese should be obvious.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The black John Cena lol. That dude tells it how it is. Gotta try that one technique with the giggle-eye-contact balance thing. Great vid.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
nothing new here. hes just highlighting attraction/rapport and how they are not mutually exclusive. hes saying most guys focus on rapport and not enough ashole game to get gina tingles
I never said it was new, just one to watch.

Nothing is new anymore, its all the same shiit worded differently, but each time something is reworded, it reaches somebody who couldnt grasp it when told a different way.:up:

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude is kinda cool/right most of the time I just wish he didn't come off as such a ****y f\/ck know it all.