Muslims, the natural Dj's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just come back from a 2 weeks trip to North Africa (Morocco) with my parents. It had been a long time that i was 24h a day with my parents. During the last months I have the tendency to analyze other people's behaviour. I did the same thing with my father in the way he handled my mother, but also regarding their marriage.

First something about me: I come from a mixed marriage, my father is from Arabian origin, my mother is Belgian. I was raised as a Belgian, with the Belgian habits and I am not religious.

I came to the conclusion that my father has been be "a Dj" during his youth, but also now in his 28years lasting marriage with my mother:

-He left everything & everybody in his home country at 21year old & went to Belgium with only 200 bucks.
-He worked as a bartender before he met my mother, I suspect him to have known lots of girls before meeting my mom.
-He is the price & always was: never did my mother had the thought of leaving my father, neither to cheat on him.
-He is the leader. During all these years, my mother has always followed my father. My father went every year to his home country during 1 month visiting his parents, brothers & sisters. My mother always went with him, she was in a country she didn't know the language, people, habits, his family,... but choose to follow my father into his frame.
-My father now 53 years old, still looks easily 15 years younger: he has as much hairs on his head as me, just starting to get gray hair. No glasses. He still takes care of his looks also, weighs as much as me.
-He knows how to handle women emotions.
-My mother has been a great wife to him, she cooks, cleans, has take care of her 3 sons greatly must I say. My father is the king of the house. Yes my mom yells sometimes at him because he doesn't help her, but never does he give in. She enjoys doing the house tasks of course.
-She learned arabian cooking & language to please my father.
-Even now after all these years, my parents still have fun. They have no routines that I can see, every day is another day, they do what they do when they want to. They can wake up & decide to go a day shopping in France or Germany. They travel a lot.
-He got to know her, married her, then had 3 children.

I admit that my mother is much less submissive now, than she has been in the past. But never have I seen my father being submissive to her: he was the dominant one.

At 25 years old, I can see now that with such a father I should have been raised into (lets use labels) a "natural Dj". But due to other circumstances that are unrelated to this topic, I turned into an AFC.

Back on topic.

Now that I can clearly see the Dj skills of my father, I asked myself where they came from. So I went deeper into the rabbit hole.

Muslims are Raised to Natural Dj's
Some basics first: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_Eve

Adam & Eve is in the Bible, but it's also in the Muslim's Koran. The "original sin" is probably the main reason of the subordination of women in the past (and still is at present time in some country's).

Talking to my uncle who is deeply religious muslim and knows the Koran, he told me several things that are comparable to the Dj Bible. When I asked him where he got all his information, he told me: in the Koran.

I'm sure everybody has seen movies about Iran, Afghanistan,... with the women all dressed in black, you only see their eyes, they have no rights,...

Again this originate from the same: women are bad, as a man you must watch out.

-You do not need a prenup in North African country's: the prenup is already made for you in case of divorce: you get everything.
-Men & women don't eat in the same room: done with the bull****ting at dinner.
-Women will not go to work, so she can take care of her family & the duties.
-Women will not dress as sluts, it's for her husbands eyes only. The long black dresses pulls this reasoning to the extreme.
-Men are leaders
-The women will respect the men
etc...

You get the point, it's in the Dj Bible.

The whole system, all the laws, everything is turned at the advantage of men, to protect the men. Thise comes directly as a result from the religion that has its influence on the political system.

The Muslims were raised as natural Dj's.

Yes it's past (in the big cities). Unfortunately feminisme is getting there also.
It had been 6 years since I went to North Africa, and I can say it changed a lot:

-Sluts everywhere in the big cities, dressed as *****s
-No automatic prenup anymore, men & women each get half.
-A man who wants to divorce has to pay the equivalent of 2 years income
-Everywhere you see women at work: they want to be independent
-Marriage rate has start to drop: men fear women
-Divorces are raising

Of course when you go to the small villages, you still have the right mentality. But the big cities women are even worse than in my country.

Ok so why am i writing all this?
Well in Europe has lots of immigrants coming from North Africa/Eastern Europe/...

In the past I've known several women, real *****es, who didn't want to date Belgian men anymore, they wanted to date North Africans.
Why? They couldn't tell me. I know why now.

Disclaimer:
Please do nut turn this into a racial/political discussion.
Just to make everything clear: I'm not religous myself and I do not agree with beating the **** of a women when she doesn't behave, neither to dress them all in black.
But I do agree that we are the prize, that we should lead, that they should respect us (also in the way of dressing),...

-peace.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Muslims are such great DJs, how come 90% of Muslim countries are poor, filled with fanatical sects, backwards, and has poor living standards?

You're like one of those starry-eyed westerners who go into a foreign country, and think its so cool and exotic. Unfortunately, you only have to dig deeper to find the reality.

As much as I dislike feminism, I can't agree with executing a preteen girl because she got raped. Nor do I agree with murdering anyone who doesn't believe in your religion.

The problem is, you're using way too extreme examples. You can't oppose feminism by saying we should beat up women. Otherwise nobody will take you seriously.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newbie, you are absolutely wrong if you can equate any aspect of being a DJ to being a devout muslim. One respects the femine side (being a dj), one doesn't (Islam)-they treat women worse than dogs. Being a muslim, like any religion, is full of rules and guidelines made up by men, not some god, some are just more extreme as in Islam. It's all a set of ways for men to control other men and women. ALL of religion throughout history is just a means by to control their population. What is really hypocritical to me is most religions preach peace and harmony with their fellow man, and yet more people have died in the name of religion (wars) then any other cause in recorded history.

Good luck with that if you choose to go down that route, just try and not become so fanatical that you end up like the crazies who were just recently arrested in England.

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
look above for 3 bullsh*ts..no doubt none of them is even close to reality.very unnecessary topic~someone better lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.