Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Muslim DJ?

A

Aazman

right I've got my muslim friend into Djing, but he was asking me:

Can you still get a long term relationship even if I don't have sex. All i want is to pick the best girl i want to marry.

I told him, it's kinda a contradiction. But I'm not sure if anyone else knowns any circumstances where they have managed to do so?

The longest ive had a relationship for is 8 months- so i'm not someone who can speak from experience.

Peace
Aaz

UPDATE: according to islam- he can't have sex before marriage so there lies the probz.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman said:
Can you still get a long term relationship even if I don't have sex.
Short Answer: No.

Long Answer: Most women in the West -- much like men -- want to at least take a test drive before putting a down payment on the proverbial car. There are some exceptions, but the majority of Westerners that are so conservative that they're virgins until marriage are conservative Christians, and they probably won't be too open to dating a Muslim.

The best bet would be to either exclusively date similarly-minded Muslim women, or to ditch the waiting-until-marriage thing altogether. Given how bad a guy's performance is with his first attempt, it's probably more considerate to one's future bride to be experienced before getting married. :) Just play it safe and wrap it up.

A

Aazman

thanks man will pass on the message.

I told him the only way i can possibly see it lasting is if you manage to make her love you so much she would never contemplate it. But to make that last for a few years- no chance.

But do you know anything about Jews?

He's into a hot jewish girl. haha ironic i know. apparently she's already had sex...

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this "friend" actually you? :)

Either way, according to Judaism, pre-marital sex is prohibited. But like most people who identify as Christians, the majority of Jews want to get down. Only the truly religious ones (e.g the ones that keep kosher, observe the Sabbath etc.) are going to wait until marriage.

As said earlier, if your friend is really serious about LTRs without sex, his best bet is to go after religious Muslim chicks.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes an idiot. Let him believe whatever he wants. Whats it to ya anyway? You gonna hold his **** for him while he pisses too? Worry bout your self.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullshyt,

I have a few muslim friends at campus who're getting LAID. It's the females that cannot involve in sexual encounters (intercourse). The guys are pretty much FREE to do what ever they want to do (limited to alcohol and eating pork). Pretty much do what ever they like. Unless they're lying to me about getting laid, and thats quite a few of them.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't Trader from this website like that? He's a DJ but he's a virgin because he believes there is more to life and being a DJ than sex. You might want to shoot him a PM, he's not Muslim but he's Christian but maybe your friend has the same sort of mindset.

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
Bullshyt,

I have a few muslim friends at campus who're getting LAID. It's the females that cannot involve in sexual encounters (intercourse). The guys are pretty much FREE to do what ever they want to do (limited to alcohol and eating pork). Pretty much do what ever they like. Unless they're lying to me about getting laid, and thats quite a few of them.
The guys aren't allowed to do a lot of sh!t too. They can't have sex, let alone aren't even allowed to masturbate. It's considered a sin. Supposedly if you do everything right, the guy will get 70 hot virgins in his afterlife or something like that. OP is that right?

Muslim seems like a real tough religion to follow. You have to be very disciplined and in control of your temptations to be a good muslim. I know all religions require the same things, but I think muslim is the toughest one.

lxr

Don Juan
Reaction score
not to be an jerk, but the religion is called Islam while it's followers are called muslims :)

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
erm guys im a muslim and i know its wrong and stuff but i had sex before. i know its a sin but then again there are alot of other ppl doing it, when i find i the right person id like to get married but anyway i just found out when i came to this site that women are all the same and yet different at the same time... and i wish i knew what women wanted... everything that i have been taught about women was wrong. i mean i was told you should give women everything and they will love you, if you mean to them they wont like you but I was way wrong... I want to get to a point where i can choose the girl instead of just taking the 1st one that likes me..

Although Islam says otherwise

anyway that just my thoughts

A

Aazman

yes i am a muslim. however my mind is set on what to do. I do not look for long term.

My friend however isn't sure.

I think bluemanson is right though sex, I think that you can get a woman to stay with you because there is other aspects of sexual stuff to do to women.

Sex is the ultimate means of it. Oral stuff etc is sufficient. Unless they are so hot you can't not get away with it.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman, I am guessing your friend is rather young yet, and more likely than not, exposure to uni life etc will change his outlook on a lot of things. When I was in my teens, I too planned to save my virginity till i got married, but as I got older, you place a different value on different things in life and for me part of that was giving in to carnal desires. I think if you are a good person on the whole and pray, fast, then surely somewhere along the way, your good deeds will outweigh the bad. Its a tricky balancing act.